Debt Rattle December 5 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 5 2021

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    ctbarnum
    Participant

@Kimo

“I am think back to that soothsayer, who someone posted here last August(someone still have the link?). She encouraged the unvaxed to hang tough, predicting that between August and now, things on the 20th of each month would at first look near hopeless, and turn the corner Oct/Nov.”

i believe you are talking abut Kimberly Steele. She has new predictions for the vaxxed/unvaxxed here.

The original predictions for September to November were quite accurate, I believe, given my own experiences across those months.

WES
    Participant

Ontario’s covid cases keeps climbing each week as we enter winter. Now running at 1,200 per day, up from 900 per day last week. Ontario is pretty much matching what is happening in the west. No surprise.

There are no still births in Ontario, according to Ontario’s public health minister. Trust her. Any claims that there are still births happening in Ontario is disinformation. And if you believe this, then I have some prime consolidated moose pasture to sell you!

Taloola
    Participant

Wall Street’s Takeover of Nature Advances with Launch of New Asset Class

Whitney Webb on NAC, selling indigenous land and national resources on the N.Y. stock exchange. Costa Rica is marked for the pilot project, still unknown to its citizens. President Alvarado went to Cop26 and signed over the country to the Great Reset. We are fighting the Vax mandate but this is even bigger. I think whatever strange ingredient in the shot is for crowd control when people find out what is going on.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

@Kimo: Here is a link to Kimberly Steele’s blog. She has recently done updated Ogham readings on the Fate of the Vaxxed and the Fate of the Unvaxxed.

ETA: Perhaps I should have read the one entry on the second page before replying. 🙂

Kimo
    Participant

Thank you ctbarnum & Roboto, I’m caught up, now. I’ve always done well, with less, traveling being my one indulgence.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Do you still need a booster shot if you just had COVID?
    The answer comes down to the debate between natural immunity and immunity garnered from the coronavirus vaccines.

“Immunity after a breakthrough case is imperfect,” David Dowdy, an epidemiologist at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, said in an interview with Verywell Health. Immunity from the vaccine is more reliable and may last longer than protection someone has after recovering from the virus, studies show.

For those reasons, the CDC still recommends eligible people get a booster shot, even if they’ve had a breakthrough case of COVID-19.

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/do-you-still-need-a-booster-shot-if-you-just-had-covid/

Kimo
    Participant

Shinzo Abe’s no-nonsense message to Beijing
    Our local Japan cultural experts may wish to comment on this (John?).
    By all appearances, this is an uncharacteristically blunt message from any Japanese speaking at a public event and connected to political power, Abe being no exception. Clarity of consequence is forming. Is there intel on the Chinese plans we are not privy to see?

“During a virtual keynote speech on Japan-Taiwan relations Wednesday, former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe warned Beijing that an attack on Taiwan would be “economic suicide.”
    Beijing immediately lashed out at the former Japanese leader who made the remark at a forum organized by the Institute for National Policy Research, a Taiwanese think tank. A Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson expressed China’s “strong dissatisfaction and firm opposition,” denouncing Abe’s remarks as “openly nonsensical” and said: “If you challenge the bottom line of the Chinese people, your head will surely be smashed and start bleeding.”
    Japan’s mainstream media are mostly indifferent. No editorial of major newspapers has discussed Abe’s remarks thus far. The exception was the conservative Sankei newspaper, whose Taipei bureau chief reported that officials of Taiwan’s ruling Democratic Progressive Party “felt relieved to hear Abe’s speech.

What might have alarmed China was Abe’s reference to an armed contingency. He said, “A Taiwan contingency is a Japanese contingency, and therefore a contingency for the Japan-U.S. alliance. Beijing, President Xi Jinping in particular, should not have any misunderstanding in recognizing this.”

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2021/12/02/commentary/japan-commentary/shinzo-abe-beijing-message/

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Ursula Van Der Leyen, the head of the EU commission, told the press on Wednesday that she is in favour of scrapping the long-standing Nuremburg Code and forcing people to get vaccinated against COVID.

Another card carrying member of TPTB fascists, clear & simple…

Laws for thee, but not for me 😉

According to Gail, the acceleration leading to collapse is completely unavoidable and underway.

I just love when bloggers expound with such conviction, in great detail, to reaffirm CULT confirmation bias, especially when points are bold & graphs are generated to dramatize finite perception(s), it makes it easier to skim 😉

The device utilization of telling apocalyptic bedtime stories is almost always employed to proselytize for new converts and/or stroke the EGO of a total wisenheimer.

That’s my experience & I’m sticking to it!

P.S. Fallen Babylon looks more like Queeny & Da Brits to me…

So how do we go beyond limited thinking and LIVE this UNDERSTANDING?

Uh…get out of the Way?

P.P.S. Easier said, then done…

I believe Robert Kennedy, Jr., talked about this in his Tucker Carlson interview…

OMG! What a horrid soundscape, almost like the crew did every possible to make RFK Jr. illegible + painful to listen to more than 5 seconds!

PRO TIP: That broadcast could have used compression/EQ/HF/LF filters + putting a mic within the sweet spot to make RFK Jr. sound TOTALLY different, in a good way…

Another minion of TPTB on Fox’s payroll?

Just another week in Clown World, do try to keep up 😐

VietnamVet
    Participant

The coronavirus pandemic is now approaching two years. Some truths are apparent. “EU Chief Calls for Throwing Out Nuremberg Code.” The corporate/state rules the West. At its core the neoliberal’s basic belief is that profits outweigh human life. mRNA “vaccines” are the sole public/private state’s method to combat the virus. Centuries of public health practices are ignored. Non-patentable drugs are dusted-binned. Propaganda not the facts drives the vaccination program. Today’s pause is not unlike WWII’s Stalingrad moment.

It is clear that the for-profit “vaccines” do not work. The future of the West depends on how lethal the Omicron variant is. If it is just another cold, the West’s dysfunctional governments will have been exposed. Western citizens are on their own unlike China, Taiwan or Japan were functional governments and societies still exist. Instead, if the Omicron variant’s illnesses overwhelm the western privatized healthcare system, the corporate/state Empire falls.

A war in the Imperial death throes to protect the ethnic Russians in Donbas from a Ukraine invasion will tear apart Europe; even if, it does not start a nuclear war.

Kimo
    Participant

Here is some reporting on the top down documents ordering the persecution of Uyghurs in China. Is India’s reporting better than the US. It appears the documentation supports Xi’s role. Would we have accepted liver transplants from a Nazi camp donor? Or just not ask questions.
    I cued up the video, but have not watched it all.
    Xijiang Papers

Kimo
    Participant

India govt won’t buy Pfizer, Moderna vaccines amid local output -sources
    Hmm, no population control for the World’s most populated democracy? The Pharma Cartel will not stand for this!
    https://www.reuters.com/world/india/india-govt-wont-buy-pfizer-moderna-vaccines-amid-local-output-sources-2021-09-21/

John Day
    Participant

@Doc Robinson: That link is funny. Though it looks right, it goes somewhere else.
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/28x-increase-in-stillbirths-in-multiple

Kimo
    Participant

I’ve over-posted, today, my apologies. But I haven’t seen any music selections, today.
    Here’s one!

John Day
    Participant

Kimo said:
    “Shinzo Abe’s no-nonsense message to Beijing
    Our local Japan cultural experts may wish to comment on this (John?).
    By all appearances, this is an uncharacteristically blunt message from any Japanese speaking at a public event and connected to political power, Abe being no exception. Clarity of consequence is forming. Is there intel on the Chinese plans we are not privy to see?”

What is being discussed, and what is being said, by who, to whom?

“During a virtual keynote speech on Japan-Taiwan relations Wednesday, former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe warned Beijing that an attack on Taiwan would be “economic suicide.”

A Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson expressed China’s “strong dissatisfaction and firm opposition,” denouncing Abe’s remarks as “openly nonsensical” and said: “If you challenge the bottom line of the Chinese people, your head will surely be smashed and start bleeding.”

My read is that Shinzo Abe spoke openly in a quasi-private (deniable by officials) capacity, and was speaking about economics, not something veiled. Taiwan makes the critical integrated circuits for the world. Taiwan is the goose that lays that golden egg, for Taiwan, for China, for Japan, for the S, and Germany, and Singapore and India, and France, and Britain, etc.

If China tries to invade Taiwan, the goose that lays the golden chips will stop laying.
    That will hurt China’s economy, but it would mainly be an action the CCP & Xi would take to maintain political power if (when) the financial sector collapses. CCP lost face when they could not actually let Evergrande go bankrupt last month.
    “China” had to support Evergrande, because it was too-big-to-fail, and would bring down the Chinese financial sector. This stings for them. They are seething in this trapped, blackmailed and inevitably tragic position.
    Everybody knows that when the economy fails China has to have a nationalistic, face-saving war, or their “leadership” will be ousted.
    Which war? They don’t have many options, do they? They already retook Hong Kong. They can’t really attack the S. Vietnam and North Korea are without good attack narratives lately.
    The traditional favorite for Chinese patriots is JAPAN, but that’s nuclear suicide. Australia just nucleared-up with the US nuclear subs/bases as a trigger. China could attack India through Burma and Cambodia on some pretext, but India is a nuclear power and would sure nuke China if it had to. They are ancient rivals with lots of bones to pick and nobody would come out without massive bleeding, and no possible prize to win. Attacking India would also be divisive “within China”, as Tibet is “China”.

Still, Abe was the messenger to China, in an international forum, that China would regret trying to take Taiwan by force. The rest of the economic-military powers would have to prevent China actually getting those chip factories. The US, Japan, et al would have to at least keep China from having the chip factories, and that would mean destroying Chinese expeditionary forces in the Taiwan straits, and on the beaches, and bombing them on the Chinese side, which could be nuclear.

Taiwan is too big of a prize for any power to let any other power completely control.

The Chinese reply to Abe was for the Chinese people to read. It was really a reply to them. It did address Abe the man, not Japan. “We’ll bash your head in if you hurt our business”

It’s an open conversation for the global public, people of Japan, Taiwan and China, and for US power-elites. This is officially an unofficial message, but “it’s-official”.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Some states are now offering unemployment benefits for those who lose jobs over vaccine mandates

Iowa, Tennessee and Florida have recently passed laws extending eligibility to these folks as part of broader measures restricting employer vaccine mandates.

Kansas’ GOP-led legislature approved a similar bill that Gov. Laura Kelly, a Democrat, recently signed. And in Arkansas, which is controlled by Republicans, a law curtailing vaccine mandates will take effect in January.

Other states, including Wyoming and Wisconsin, have looked into such provisions, and more are expected to consider similar legislation when lawmakers return to their capitols in January.

https://www.wcvb.com/article/some-states-are-now-offering-unemployment-benefits-for-those-who-lose-jobs-over-vaccine-mandates/38422819

John Day
    Participant

The “U” key won’t work unless I hammer it. “S” means “US” both times…

sigh

Kimo
    Participant

Thank you for your reply, John. The goose analogy is spot on. I was surprised to learn the Abe is still a member of Japan’s House of Representatives. I suppose he was a member while still serving as Prime Minister? I need to brush up on Japanese Civics.
    https://www.shugiin.go.jp/internet/itdb_english.nsf/html/statics/member/mem_a.htm

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Wow, we’ve got Australia, Japan, South Korea (probably), & of course little ol’ Taiwan with the breath of the dragon wafting down their necks 😐

Of course whether or not western civ is ready to go all in is total bluff & bluster at this point, as we’ve had our arses kicked in every war since WWII, so I’m not sure if the CCP actually started a war anyone outside of the region would actually show up, except the usual mercs & spooks.

Although as demented as “leadership” is they might just go nuke happy, perish the thought 😐

Gotta know that a japanese leader threatening the chinese people is bad Juju though, the CCP tears open the sino-jap war wounds on a regular basis as a course of policy…

Maybe it’ll all be over in a flash!

Before the western powers can respond?

Then again maybe the CCP gets purged & a whole new cycle begins?

Who knows, but if I lived in that region of the planet I’d have something new to ponder…

Chips or no chips, life goes on ~ But the rebuild to approach 2019 SOL again is getting steeper & complex by-the-moment.

Dr. D
    Participant

My feelings on logic:

Swap
    https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/theadvocate.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/0/d2/0d2e728e-ba93-11e7-af3f-6b784486922b/59f25110f06b4.image.jpg?resize=750%2C506
    If God is Logic, Logic is dead.

Ontario has cured still births the year after they cured the flu? Tell me more! Science and medicine is making just leaps and bounds of Progress™.

“The answer comes down to the debate between natural immunity and immunity garnered vaccines.”

See what I mean? Science just rewrote 10,000 years of natural immunity this week. There’s nothing they can’t do.

“I will heal you with the power of more lies!”

V. Arnold
    Participant

See what I mean? Science just rewrote 10,000 years of natural immunity this week. There’s nothing they can’t do.

“I will heal you with the power of more lies!”

No…you won’t…
    The some, few of us, will fight you unto the death…ours if need be…
    We, the few, know where the truth lies…and it ain’t with you, the prevaricators of this horror show…
    Go suck an egg…

We’ll abide…

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.