Debt Rattle February 14 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 14 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 79 total)
  • Author

Elaine de Kooning Fairfield Porter #1 1954   • When Do The Giant Ants Show Up On Fremont Street In Las Vegas? (Kunstler) • 30 Million People May
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle February 14 2023]

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Regarding DNI Clapper:

Clapper is correct… for reasons other than “nuanced”, his word.
    Clapper can’t help himself, you know, the omnipresent Con-man and the con-man NEVER gives up the Con-game.

However, Clapper is uncharacteristically off his game.
    Notice he blames too many people. That’s sloppy public work.
    He denigrates his audience, never an advisable thing when the 50’s intent WAS to fool the audience. Let’s be clear here those 50 and Clapper could not “know” what wasn’t known and that was “Hunter Biden’s laptop NEVER WASN’T Hunter Biden’s laptop”… is now and ever shall be world without end, Amen.

So Clapper leaves us with circular arguments, absurd blameshifting and maddening rationalizations that defy logic.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Regarding suicidal ideation: Here is an eye-opening forty-two minute video on how the USA’s so-called “mental health” system will treat you if a shrink decides (even if they choose to lie) that you’re a suicide risk:

Red
    Participant

“classic Soviet Russian tradecraft at work” Ha ha that’s projection, I doubt they have any clue what Russian tradecraft even looks like. If they do I’m sure they wouldn’t tell the public about it.

Dr. D
    Participant

Thanks to autoplay, had to listen to the dismal NORAD presser about Lake Huron. They have digital auto gates about what size objects should appear on their radar screens. Thanks to China, they turned that way down, and are now seeing all objects. The Huron object is “very small” and was “essentially standing still, drifting on the prevailing winds”. While, for comparison, the jets have to go 500mph and can not only not see it, but fly by faster than they can lay eyes on. (They need to go faster at these altitudes and copters are out of the question.) So what is it? A mylar balloon from WalMart if the description is correct. So…why are they posting them in the nightly news now?

Oh SO many reasons: Hunter’s laptop, Twitter’s investigation, a lost war in Ukraine, so many reasons.

Kunstler: “Frankly, the only angle that makes sense is that our government is captive to a hostile force.”

He doesn’t want to go there, and as a Boomer is a good proxy for sort of reluctant middle America.

“It’s perfectly obvious now that “misinformation” is a synonym for “the truth.” So, what have they got left? A UFO invasion? Is that what it’s come to?”

They will do everything and things you’ve never heard of. When they posted that Ukraine article yesterday about oligarchs all fleeing I was like, “wasn’t that like 2022, not Feb 2023?” And so it was. But THAT is the kind of activity you should see when things are actually happening, not in this dreadful and stupid holding pattern we’re in.

Speaking of derailment and the Government helping and encouraging, protecting it, (just posted to yesterday’s comments) if I were Russia, I’d just do this. Plus food plants of course. Well, better than landing long-range missiles with commercial air transponders into US Nuclear bases. The whole U.S. is completely exposed. By design on purpose, to kill us.

And what I said yesterday about “The Great Purification” with the rivers running poisons until the poisons are gone? It would be like this. So protect yourself, because the government is going to protect the corporations FROM you. But there’s an answer! More Government! Another 30M people at risk of immediate cancers, clearly not enough.

US Raises Pressure On Kyiv To Make Significant Gains On Battlefield – WaPo (Az) “

That’s weird: I thought it was THEIR war and we were just supporting them. But now we direct the war?

“we can’t do anything and everything forever,” said [American Government]”

But we’re not in the war. Although we’re doing “everything” for them in the war. The war we’re not in.

Jens: So they are looking for an off ramp. Meaning they are losing and need a ceasefire to re-arm again. After which they will attack again, essentially forever. Got it. And you wonder why Russia can win when they, the NeoCons, WEF just TELL YOU directly, their every plan and strategy. But they should have taken Kissinger’s peace 6 months ago, now they got nothing, and Russia won’t do anything except on their own terms, essentially complete surrender. Jens can’t even say the word “Peace”, it burns his mouth like holy water, so they’re not going to be able to backtrack to those talks in time even in theory, although they will not be credited anyway.

“NATO Sounds Alarm over Ukraine’s Ammo Consumption (RT)

That’s okay: Russia ran out last March. Right, InfoGraphics?

The US will not supply Ukraine with its Army Tactical Missile System (ATACMS) due to concerns it will not have enough for itself,”

Really? For what purpose do we need them? And even now we can’t make more? How about “The Pentagon refuses to send them and is hanging Biden/NATO/WEF out to dry”? If so, who’s in charge?

Though the White House has approved increasingly heavy weapons for Kiev – including the M1 Abrams main battle tank”

Yup. A year from now when the whole thing’s over. And not from the Pentagon, but from Blackwater.

According to him, the expansion of Russian influence in other countries, including Africa, “is a problem” for the United States.”

Really? A country with the GDP of Italy? A gas station with nukes? THIS is the country that’s a mortal threat? Sounds to me like you’re not in good shape if that’s the case, maybe you should go fix yourself at home. You know, get drinking water for your people an’ stuff. Is that what missionaries are for? So we’re going to have African missionaries bringing drinking water to Cincinnati? Great look. 1st World Problems.

As Jimmy Dore would say: remember when Putin refused to give the American people Health Care in a pandemic? Remember when he racked up a trillion in student loan debt over the nations’ children? Remember when he cut off drinking water to Flint and caused medieval diseases in S.F. and L.A.? Yeah, no, that was CONGRESS.

I do remember when Venezuela was shipping free heating oil to Boston and Congress stopped them though.

Turkey. #Helping. If they weren’t controlling, the soldiers would have more or less taken leave, come home, and helped on their own time. The Government PREVENTS help. They botched the coordination with interdepartmental turf wars, which isn’t just for fun, the clock is ticking when this happens and every minute is crucial. That’s why when seconds count, the police are 15 minutes away. That’s why when there’s a hurricane in the U.S., FEMA is AWOL, leaving it to the Southern Baptists and WalMart to deliver water. The National Guard is run by the STATES, and the governors even botch that a lot of the time.

Speaking of, hate to say this, but the damage in NZ looks like a joke. I mean, disasters are placed against what you’re used to, what you’re prepared for, but this is like a zero in American terms, like a bad thunderstorm. All I see is all your trees are still up, all the poles are still standing, the roofs are all intact, houses still up, windows not broken, no plywood, almost all roads are fine and just need the flood to subside. Think of it in terms of how lucky you are and how much you have not what you don’t. The power’s going to be out a little while? And? The power’s out in the U.S. for a week in many places just ‘cause something broke. Recently wiped out the internet for a week at a pop too, and the company didn’t care because they have federal regulators overseeing their enforced monopoly. I’m sure we’ll go all “Digital ID” and “Digital currency” like Ukraine did, tho.

“The CIA shapes intelligence”

Yes, but AGAINST the President if necessary. That’s what Kennedy openly said. And that time in a brazen attempt to cause WWIII via the Dulles brothers, who later ran the Warren commission. That’s what Eisenhower warned of only the year before. But who’s Ike? Just the top U.S. general for years who ran and won the war. A kooky conspiracy theorist I’m sure that people and bureaucracies like to promote their own collective interests. That’s just cray-cray. The WEF and BLM said there’s no enlightened self interest and they’re totally looking out for YOU by buying all those million dollar mansions.

The EU has approved a 4th species of insects for human consumption.”

Really? Where are their long-term “FDA” studies?

Clapper and the 50 DID say that. They loaded it with weasel words, which is why the Media is in direct coordination with them and the enemy of the people. Why? As we see in Twitter, they are talking each day, using off-record communications (private cloud servers) and installing paid agents into the newsrooms. If the government does that, it’s against the law, 1st Amendment. But if YOU HELP, YOU are violating U.S. Civil Rights as well. There’s no “Muh Private corporation” if the GOVERNMENT tells you you can’t seat black people in your restaurant and the Arkansas police tell you to enforce it. Then YOU are the civil rights violator as well as the Government. Welcome to hell, moron. Now will anyone enforce it?

Rather than punch people and chuck them in the canoe to safety, I ran into a much better way to get around them. This New Age guy was talking about the New “Pluto in Aquarius” something something, and the new, “Higher vibrations” and “more sensitivity” our elevating the planet via star seeds and the Galactic Federation would have with the Pleiadians. No, I’m not kidding. But his Tarot reading, automatic writing, download of channeling alien spirit selves (no, not kidding) told him that people should be very careful of their heart health. That was very important right now. Also be be unusually cautious about pharmaceuticals since the higher vibrations are going to make people react much stronger to them than usual. Also perhaps a lot of fainting, or even people leaving the earth plane, so you have to watch for that and decide if you want to go or stay. About 25 minutes of this.

Thing is he doesn’t hit any of the programmed alarm bells engineered into people of that type. Therefore his advice is quite likely to lead them into safety whereas telling them the physical truth and boring statistics would be rejected and most probably attacked along with the speaker, in the fullness of light and love of course. Personally I cannot do that via my moral code, however I would highly recommend it to anyone who can.

If your child’s wandering in the street and you can’t grab them, do you ring the ice cream bell so they’ll come home into safety, even if you’re lying? Not so simple.

aspnaz
    Participant

BlackRock, Vanguard, and JPMorgan are the biggest stockholders of Norfolk Southern, the train operator that crashed in Ohio

Blackrock and Vanguard are also the corporates that enforce ESG – Environmental Social Governance – otherwise known as stealing from investors by blackmailing their clients. Kind of ironic that the people so concerned about climate change and all that crap are the ones burning vinyl chloride in Ohio. Maybe Blackrock and Vanguard are trying to kill people to reduce the liabilities of the pension funds they have been robbing through their ESG racket. Maybe they are trying to create new patients for Pfizer. Whatever they are doing, this is not an accident, they are trying to destroy America. You can be sure that Dimon and his minions are milking the ESG racket the same way as Pfizer is milking the vaccination racket.

aspnaz
    Participant

He stressed that it was important for the US to make sure that its technology would not fall into the wrong hands.

All that technology developed by Chinese graduates and researchers? The USA has an endless list of excuses for why they are cowards. The USA tradition of fighting wars in foreign countries has made them incapable of even considering fighting a war that might involve the American people: they have turned their country into cowards.

Red
    Participant

What is this problem we are seeing with the difference to authority? Can it be called Stockholm Syndrome? If so how does one go about treating it? I have some friends who are so called “well educated” but follow the perceived authority to the letter! Searching the interweb for ways to counter it I come up empty. All of the sites so far show this as a list of symptoms:

What are the symptoms of Stockholm syndrome?
    People who have Stockholm syndrome have:

Positive feelings toward the captors or abusers.
    Sympathy for their captors’ beliefs and behaviours.
    Negative feelings toward police or other authority figures.

Multiple sites on it have the same list of symptoms. I’ve been looking at sites that predate 2019 as I figure any since then would most likely be corrupt/misleading.
    However what if “Negative feelings toward police or other authority figures” are the captors and managers of the captive? Any and all suggestions would be appreciated on how to move forward on this. I don’t have many/any around me that seem to have open minds. I know from experience that simply showing the facts doesn’t work. The whole thing is surreal. I have no background or idea how to move forward on this, but feel that just ignoring it isn’t the right thing to do.

Red
    Participant

Difference should be deference! Damn, always check spell check!

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Eat the mealworms?

Besides the allergic reactions possible from eating insects (similar to dust mite or shellfish allergies), it turns out that mealworms require as much or more fossil fuels than meat, for each kilogram of edible protein.

Then why are insects being pushed? They are said to produce less greenhouse gases than livestock, and require less space.

although the fossil energy needed to mealworms rearing is comparable to or higher than conventional food sources such as milk or different meats, these insects produce reduced GHG—one of the main factors inducing climate changes—and the space required for their rearing is much lower than conventional livestock

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7952304/

kultsommer
    Participant

BlackRock, Vanguard, and JPMorgan, by now, pretty much don’t give shit as what you think of them. Given the “theory” circulating around, what prevents them from flying hammer and sickle flag at their headquarters?

Uninformed asking informed.
    Fast scroll-by will be the answer, I suspect. Or, at best, laborious stretching of a small soc/comm condom over a large butter squash of cold reality.

jb-hb
    Participant

The Marxist culture war against American manners and values is unmistakably a re-play of China’s cultural revolution, with all its insults against reason, tradition, custom, common sense, and due process of law.

in the court of the mad king, only the jester can tell the truth

apparently Bill Maher has given up on comedy altogether and is just explaining in baby talk so that Americans with 4th grade reading comprehension can understand

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Multiple links aren’t posting, so here’s part 1 of 3:

Red: “What is this problem we are seeing with the difference to authority?”

Instead of the Stockholm Syndrome, I think it’s more about the issue of perceived legitimacy.

“If a person believes that an entity has the right to exercise social control, he or she may also accept personal disadvantages.”
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legitimacy_(political)

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Part 2 of 3:

The following article is behind a paywall, but the abstract has some clues. I interpret it to mean that deference to authorities is related to the resources one gets from that system, and the ways one identifies with certain groups in that system.

“the psychology of legitimacy involves both instrumental [resource-based] and relational [identification-based] elements”

The Psychology of Legitimacy: A Relational Perspective on Voluntary Deference to Authorities
    https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1207/s15327957pspr0104_4

zerosum
    Participant

Weasel words are vague, misleading statements that give authors an escape route while allowing them to plead innocent to any intentional dishonesty.
    We are fighting for peace
    dhuuuuu

change the trajectory of the war

make significant gains while weapons and aid …. are surging,

ammunition …. is in short supply

to decisively change the course of the war.

“The Ukrainian people are doing the dirty work of what we never wanted to do here in the United States..”
    ———-
    The best technology will survive
    … important for the US to make sure that its technology would not fall into the wrong hands. (Russian)
    ————
    What they are telling you, …we can’t fix it
    …. things just get worse, and there is nothing we can do about it.
    ———-

jb-hb
    Participant

the main horrible thing to me about the ginormous chemical spill is that, apparently, nobody remotely competent was in a decisive position anywhere in the chain — from inspection and safety of the track, the cars, the safety protocols for transport, all the way up and down the line including of course the decision to allow transport by rail in the first place and the decision to not allow pipelines instead. And all the way down to greasing the axle properly.

And I think of my own unemployment. I was not only trying to act intelligently as if I had a fiduciary duty to my customers and employer for MY work, but I was scrubbing/fixing the work of my fellow employees that did not. (constantly) And the work of the managers and process managers by every official channel and unofficial Call Center Jedi Mind trick I could muster.

You don’t drop a sucker fish into your aquarium because it’s pretty to look at, but because without being managed or directed, it’s constantly making things better and fixing things.

As inconsequential as my call center monkey position was, I can extrapolate the same dynamics to things that matter — how good a filter was the injection mandate for removing people like this from the system? How many compounding multi-failure events are we in for?

Two More Trains Derail Across US After Ohio Catastrophe – “What the heck is happening?”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/two-more-trains-derail-across-us-after-ohio-catastrophe

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Part 3 of 3

Another paywalled article says that when the American public doesn’t defer to authority, they generally support the ideals behind the rule of law, but they don’t believe the authorities are acting in accord with those ideals.

Does the American Public Accept the Rule of Law – The Findings of Psychological Research on Deference to Authority
    https://heinonline.org/HOL/LandingPage?handle=hein.journals/deplr56&div=30&id=&page=

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The cruelest, and yet most efficient, way for the Good Guys to win this war is to enable, allow and encourage the Bad Guys to just continue doing what they are doing now. . . . because what they are doing now(stating it in the most cold bloodedly accurate terms) is killing off everyone who is either misguided enough to want to do it, or stupid enough to go along with it.

Those who are stupid enough to take the vax, fight Russians in Ukraine or submit like slaves to people who willfully kill them, are dying in massive numbers, daily. We exhaust ourselves every day, all day, trying to inform and educate and enlighten our fellow people to help them get smart enough to NOT do or submit to those suicidal activities. Unfortunately, some of them remain stupid too long, and die as a consequence. But we will NEVER stop trying to help every single one of them by providing truthful information and advice, because they are all PEOPLE, and we know to the depths of our soul that they are just like us (just more stupid).

Those who are evil enough to actually WANT to harm (rob, cheat, enslave, kill) others for personal gain will themselves be killed in revenge for what they have done, so in that sense they too are suicidally stupid. That is basically what insanity IS.

Such activities (lying, stealing, cheating, enslaving, killing) are stupid because when such things are done they ultimately result in the demise of the person stupid enough to do them. That’s because the action attempts to violate natural laws which cannot be violated. The immutable laws of Universe. God’s Law, if you will.

Better advice is to be less cruel. Continue to say the truth, and encourage and educate others to do the same . . . . and save us all.

zerosum
    Participant

Find out the truth.
    Get a job as a substitute teacher so you can see a broad cross section of the raw materials for your supposed industrial workforce.

John Day
    Participant

“World Safe For Slavery” is up. Happy V. Day https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/world-safe-for-slavery
    Daikon bouquet
    Jenny has a daikon bouquet in the new kitchen.

John Day
    Participant

Is this black humor? Obtuse marketing? Nuclear-warhead-bearing ICBMs are as “safe and effective” as Pfizer & Moderna COVID-shots?
    Minuteman III test launch showcases readiness of U.S. nuclear force’s safe, effective deterrent
    https://www.afgsc.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/3289352/minuteman-iii-test-launch-showcases-readiness-of-us-nuclear-forces-safe-effecti/

​ War News 24/7 (Greek) says Putin will give 72 hours warning before announcing nuclear strikes if secret peace talks fail (but where?) Thanks Christine
    ​https://warnews247.gr/apantisi-rosias-stis-apokalypseis-s-chers-an-oi-diapragmatefseis-apotychoun-o-v-poutin-tha-dosei-prothesmia-72-ores-prin-tin-chrisi-pyrinikon-oplon/

​ East Palestine, Ohio trail derailment with extremely toxic tanks full of vinyl-chloride (chemical to manufacture plastics), which boils at 6 degrees F, so becomes a gas when released, is like a nuclear warhead going off, isn’t it? See this story on the TV yet? (Look up in the sky, Aliens!)
    “10% of the U.S. population, over 30 MILLION PEOPLE, live in the Ohio River Basin!” he tweeted. “The Ohio River itself provides drinking water to over 5 MILLION PEOPLE!”

REPORT: 30 Million People May be in Danger by East Palestine Disaster

​ Russia is pulling it’s Mig-29 “Fulcrums (1978-ish design) out of mothballs, to dominate Ukrainian skies.

Ισοπέδωση της Ουκρανίας με σφραγίδα Σουροβίκιν: Επανέφερε τα σοβιετικά MiG-29 στην ενεργό υπηρεσία – Έτοιμη για εισβολή η ομάδα “Δ” της Λευκορωσίας

The Mig-29 is highly maneuverable at low speed, and otherwise similar to an F-16.​

F-16 Vs MiG-29: when the mighty Viper dogfighted with the Fulcrum for the first time

John Day
    Participant

“Combatants”, right? Not combatants?
    ​ ​US military personnel at a European base provide GPS-targeting for Ukrainian rocket systems
    A report from the Washington Post states that “Ukrainian officials say that they almost never launch HIMARS rounds without detailed coordinates provided by U.S. military personnel situated elsewhere in Europe.”
    https://thepostmillennial.com/us-military-personnel-at-a-european-base-provide-gps-targeting-for-ukrainian-rocket-systems

​Former UK Ambassador, Craig Murray: Sy Hersh and The Way We Live Now​
    ​ ​It is a clear indicator of the disappearance of freedom from our so-called western democracies, that Sy Hersh, arguably the greatest living journalist, cannot get this monumental revelation on the front of the Washington Post or New York Times, but has to self-publish on the net.
    ​ ​Hersh tells the story of the US destruction of the Nordstream pipelines in forensic detail, giving dates, times, method and military units involved. He also outlines the importance of the Norwegian armed forces working alongside the US Navy in the operation.
    ​ ​One point Sy does not much stress, but it is worth saying more about, is that Norway and the USA are of course the two countries who have benefitted financially, to an enormous degree, from blowing up the pipeline. ​
    [Norway became the top supplier of natural gas to Germany in 2022, displacing Russia.]
    ​ ​Both not only have gained huge export surpluses from the jump in gas prices, but Norway has directly replaced Russian gas to the tune of some $40 billion per year. From 2023 the United States will appear in that list in second place behind Norway, following the opening in the last two months of two new Liquefied Natural Gas terminals in Germany, built to replace Russian gas with US and Qatari supplies.
    ​ ​So Russia lost out massively financially from the destruction of Nordstream and who benefited? The USA and Norway, the two countries who blew up the pipeline.
    ​https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2023/02/sy-hersh-and-the-way-we-live-now/

​From October 2022, a detailed military and engineering analysis of precisely what was required to blow the holes in the Nordstream pipelines.
    This leads directly to analysis of what actors would have the capability to perform this task technically and operationally. Not very many…​ Thanks Eleni.
    ​ ​Sabotage of the Nord Stream Pipelines: For Once, the Question ‘Cui Bono?’ Is Not Sufficient
    ​ ​To counter loose speculation on the sabotage of the Nord Stream 1 and 2 gas pipelines, Lt. Col. (ret.) Ralph Bosshard of the Swiss Army has written for EIR an authoritative analysis of the requirements for such a sabotage. An expert on countering cyber war, Colonel Bosshard during 2014-2017 served in the peacekeeping mission of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) in Ukraine. In 2014, as Senior Planning Officer in the Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine, he was in Kiev, Mariupol, and Dnipropetrovsk. Until 2017 he served as Special Military Adviser to the Permanent Representative of Switzerland to the OSCE, and to the Swiss Ambassador to Kiev. From 2017 to 2020, Colonel Bosshard was Operations Officer in the OSCE High-Level Planning Group, planning for a military peacekeeping operation in the South Caucasus. Subheads are the author’s.​..
    ..Who finds it easier to carry out such an act of sabotage? If it was the Russian Navy that carried out an extensive sabotage operation in the middle of a sea area surrounded by NATO countries or candidate countries, 300 km from the nearest Russian naval base, then the Russians would have made NATO look ridiculous. That would have been an impressive demonstration of Russian seabed warfare capabilities. The Russians could have accomplished the mere destruction of Nord Stream 1 and 2—without any demonstration effect—much more easily on their doorstep in the Gulf of Finland.
    ​ ​In contrast, it were much easier for NATO: Only in June, the U.S. 6th Fleet, together with its NATO partners, carried out exercises just off Bornholm in which unmanned underwater vehicles were also tested.[fn_14] The “BALTOPS 22” exercise could have been used as a test run or as a camouflage backdrop for installing explosive devices on the natural gas pipelines. Of course, there is currently no evidence of authorship by either side, and a truly independent investigation is unlikely to ever take place. But the unbiased observer has a question: Is a thief shouting “Stop, thief”?
    https://larouchepub.com/other/2022/4939-sabotage_of_the_nord_stream_ga.html

John Day
    Participant

Oh no, I’ve done something wrong trying to post comments again…

​ Steve Kirsch: ​ New paper: An estimated 13 million people worldwide killed by the COVID vaccines
    ​ ​That’s twice as many as were killed by the virus. In the US, the estimates are 670K Americans killed. Perhaps it’s time to declare that the vaccines are a worldwide emergency?
    ​ ​The paper suggests you can take the number of vaccine doses delivered, divide by 1,000 to get an estimate of the number of people killed by the COVID vaccine.
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/new-paper-an-estimated-13-million

​ Sasha Latypova’s blog: ​Judicial Watch: Records Show U.S. and UK ‘Confidentiality Agreement’ Tied to Vaccine Adverse Events
    ​ ​My summarizing comment: December 2020 Secrecy-Pact between US and UK health authorities, specifically to hide adverse events and deaths from the “vaccines” they were so actively promoting and about to massively release with the goal of total-population-inoculation … Got It!
    https://sashalatypova.substack.com/p/judicial-watch-records-show-us-and

The CDC Lied: The mRNA Wasn’t Meant to “Stay in the Arm”
    ​ ​But look at the below picture from a recent presentation on mRNA vaccination at the European Parliament. The picture was posted on Twitter by Virginie Joron, a French member of the parliament. The speaker is no less an authority than Özlem Türeci, the Chief Medical Officer of BioNTech: the German biotech company that developed what has come to be known to most of the world as the “Pfizer” Covid-19 vaccine.
    shot not stay
    ​ ​Far from “staying in the arm” and entering the muscle cells at the injection site, the injection site is only the point of departure for a journey that is supposed to take the mRNA rather to the lymph nodes. The subtitle of the slide is “Bringing mRNA to the right cells at the right places.” The deltoid is not the right place; the lymph nodes are.
    ​ ​Once in the lymph nodes, a specific sort of cell, the dendritic cells, is supposed to manufacture the spike protein: here colorfully described as the “wanted poster” that will help the immune system to identify the SARS-CoV-2 virus in case of subsequent exposure.

The CDC Lied: The mRNA Wasn’t Meant to “Stay in the Arm”

John Day
    Participant

​ Jessica Rose, Ph.D.
    ​While everyone was distracted, they added the COVID injections to the childhood vaccine schedule
    No more liability…
    ​ ​Well folks, ‘they’ voted to put these COVID-19 injections into your babies – including the modified mRNA versions – and what that means is that they are free from liability, exclusive of EUA status, forever. What that means is if your baby gets injured by these as yet experimental modified mRNA COVID shots – that your baby doesn’t need: AT ALL – then you are on your own with regard to the product manufacturers being responsible, on any level.
    https://jessicar.substack.com/p/while-everyone-was-distracted-they

​ Meryl Nass MD has this for your action, please:
    CHD and I need all medical professionals and life scientists to sign this letter to legislators, if you agree
    https://merylnass.substack.com/p/chd-and-i-need-all-medical-professionals

​ Tessa Fights Robots: ​One Step Closer to Capped Programmable Money​ ​Digital pound cap and other news​ (including Tessa’s interview with me)​
    ​ ​“Britons face 20,000 digital pound cap under Bank of England plan.” At first, this will be sold to the people as “a little extra digital cash” in your “free digital wallet.” And then one day, the regular account will die suddenly and unexpectedly—and the capped and programmable digital wallet will stay. The way I see it, based on the logic of how history usually works in relation to psychology, unless there is massive spiritual upheaval, this is almost guaranteed.
    https://tessa.substack.com/p/the-cap

​ Everything you need to know about CBDCs, Joe Smalley​ (Note that if you had any cryptocurrency financial dealings last year you have a LOT of documentation to file on your income tax return, or you will be in violation of Federal Law, you uppity-serf!)
    ​ ​In 2023, 11 countries have fully launched a digital currency while more than 20 more will move toward starting one.
    114 countries, which represent more than 95% of global GDP, are looking into CBDC — up from just 35 countries in 2020.
    ​ ​Finance guru Catherine Austin Fitts details 10 practical steps individuals can take to stop implementation of CBDCs.
    Tips include using cash as much as possible and minimizing your use of digital systems, including avoiding biometric technology and QR codes.
    ​ ​Doing business with local people and entities you know and trust, and ditching large, multinational banks in favor of trustworthy local banks or credit unions will also help.
    ​ ​Central bank digital currencies, or CBDCs, are government-backed digital currencies issued by a central bank. They’re being rapidly rolled out to bring about a new economic transaction system that could lead to a new form of modern-day slavery.
    https://planetdecentral.substack.com/p/everything-you-need-to-know-about

John Day
    Participant

​ The object was apparently not hot, as the heat seeking missile failed to seek it.​ What was the second missile, the one that worked? Same or different?
    ​ ​US military’s first shot at unknown octagonal object over Lake Huron missed, officials say
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/us-military-first-shot-unknown-octagonal-object-lake-huron-missed

​ Video from the fighter shows the approach to the object, but the Pentagram is bound to have higher detail than this. Where’s the explosion, guys? Debris?
    ​https://helenastales.weebly.com/blogue/pentagon-press-conference-on-shot-down-object-object-was-octagon-shaped

​ ​Illuminati plan for Extraterrestrial deception, Dr Wernher von Braun​ (short ​8 min. ​video​ is clear and concise​)
    ​ ​According to Dr. Rosin, von Braun then gave her one supreme assignment: He said a secretive trans-national power, already in existence, would move to permanently take control of this planet thru a hoaxed alien invasion from outer space.
    https://helenastales.weebly.com/blogue/illuminati-plan-for-extraterrestrial-deception-dr-wernher-von-braun

Red
    Participant

Thank you Dr.R. The Stockholm syndrome was the only thing I could think of to look up. The wording perceived legitimacy fits much better. I found the full Tom R. Tyler paper @ https://www.researchgate.net/publication/8069224_The_Psychology_of_Legitimacy_A_Relational_Perspective_on_Voluntary_Deference_to_Authorities
    From the paper, (which I’m just starting in on):
    Legitimacy is important because the sense of perceived obligation involved in legitimacy leads to
    voluntary deference behaviour (Tyler,1990).The purpose of this analysis is to explore the psychological dynamics underlying feelings of obligation to obey that is, to examine why people voluntarily defer to authorities . In particular, two theories about why people defer to authorities are compared. Why be concerned about the attitudes which shape people’s willingness to voluntarily defer to social rules?Three psychological literatures suggest that having legitimacy influences the degree to which group authorities are or are not effective .In other words, they link the existence of legitimacy in the minds of group members to the ability of group authorities to lead their group .As Zelditchand H.A.Walker(1984) suggested,”consent is the necessary condition of a stable system of power . Legitimacy is important because it gives rise to consent”(p.1).The first literature examines authority from the authorities’ point of view and considers when authorities are effective in shaping group behaviour. This literature argues that the effective exercise of authority depends in large part on the attitudes and values of group members, because those attitudes and values govern the behaviours that people voluntarily undertake (Rasinski, Tyler,& Fridkin, 1985;Rogowski,1974;Tyler,1990;Weatherford,1992).In particular, authorities need the discretionary power that they gain when group members are willing to voluntarily defer to their decisions, because it is difficult for authorities to function if they can only gain acceptance through rewards and threats of coercion (MacCoun,1993;Tyler,1990;Yamagishi,1986,1988). This power allows them to bridge differences in interests and values, without having to provide all parties to a dispute a “winning out come”(Wrong,1979,p.52).Groups gain when their leaders have legitimacy, because “legitimate authority is more efficient than coercive or induced authority”(p.52).The second literature examines authority from the perspective of disadvantaged group members. It suggests that the nature of people’s behavioural responses to individual and/or group inequality in the distribution of resources and opportunities are shaped by whether authorities are viewed as legitimate. Differences in the allocation of resources and opportunities – that is, social inequality do not provoke anger when the authorities and institutions making such allocations are viewed as legitimate (Azzi, 1994;Major,1994). On the other hand, illegitimate inequality leads to anger and to antisystem behaviours such as sabotage and rioting(Azzi, 1994; Ellemers, 1993; Ellemers, Wilke, & Van Knippenberg, 1993;Hogg&Abrams, 1988;Major,1994;Martin,1986;Tajfel,1981;Tajfel&Turner,1986;Taylor&Moghaddam,1994).Hence, the likelihood that authorities will be resisted by group members depends on their legitimacy and the legitimacy of the rules and institutions they represent.
    Similarly, the literature on obedience to authority suggests that people in groups typically initially accept the legitimacy of existing authority and, as a consequence, social change requires that people “redefine the situation as illegitimate”(Kelman&Hamilton,1989,p.139). Before people are able to break social rules, they need to reframe their thinking by adopting an “illegitimacy” frame (Gamson,1968;Gamson,Fire-man,&Rytina,1982). Hence, the maintenance of perceived legitimacy facilitates the maintenance of social order by providing a frame that justifies the status quo. The literatures outlined look at legitimacy from the perspectives of both group authorities and group members. Both perspectives suggest that the existence of legitimacy is important to the effectiveness of social rules and authorities. Accepting this importance, the key question is why people do or do not accord legitimacy to leaders and voluntarily defer to their decisions. This analysis compares two psychological models that suggest why people view authorities as legitimate. These two models are the resource-based instrumental model and the identification based relational model.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

My spouse keeps telling me, half-jokingly, that if there is mass starvation that I can take the cricket flour that is being handed out by authorities and feed it to my hens. The joke part is that he is correct, and I will likely do that.
    Currently, I have hatched a plan to start raising mealworms again, this time not in the house (they smell bad.) It is too hot for them to survive out in the heat in the summer, but it might work if I buried the container that they are being raised in at ground level.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

John Day: “Note that if you had any cryptocurrency financial dealings last year you have a LOT of documentation to file on your income tax return, or you will be in violation of Federal Law”

My theory is that one purpose of such easy to ignore laws, like cryptocurrency transaction filings, or draft registration of 18 year old males, is for the federal government to have something that can later be used to pressure these people to ‘talk” if they might have some useful information about somebody else.

“Cooperate with our investigation, and we won’t file federal charges against you for money laundering, or draft evasion. You wouldn’t like the federal prisons.”

Germ
    Participant

20 Million Porky Pies

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

“Ummm, that’s something I want to stay away from.”

No kidding. You should have stayed away from “that” in the first place.
    Also, his silence is complicity with the ongoing genocide.

TVASF

Hamlin has been instructed not to talk. But by whom? Doctor, team, insurance?

jb-hb
    Participant

I’m not sure I’d ascribe the current obedience to a matter of following authority/leadership figures.

It was impressed on society that there was a great wrong, uncleannesss, shame present, looming, threatening, intolerable.

Started out with TDS but was easily attached/basketed to racism, covid, etc.

The injection which does not vaccinate (TIWDNV) was a purification ritual AND a purity test. Both a way to self-cleanse and for others to self-cleanse and as a way of casting out The Unclean, whose fault the wrong, shame, uncleanliness was, into the outer darkness.

I recall Occupy Wall Street being surrounded, violently attacked, isolated, having every device that could support video smashed, everything they had torn up and ruined, and then news reports saying the police cracked down for “sanitary reasons” and it seemed like every liberal woman I knew in every walk of life immediately was for the crackdown – a coordinated effort between the ginormous banks and federal goverment to have a synchronized crackdown from local law enforcement nationwide.

The men that were for the crackdown responded in a similar fashion, although the message they took to was “filthy unwashed uhshaven marxist Obama voters”

If you bombard society with messages that there is a sanitary/shame danger, with people amongst you perpetrating, increasing the shame/filth, you get an effusive approval for a purity ritual/purity test.

zerosum
    Participant

I expect that chatbot can write better valentine poems than me.

Noirette
    Participant

Feb. 2023.

We are already in WW3, Steven Starr, on Geopolitics and Empire.

Scary, much about nuke war. Interview, vid 60 mins. Eng.

Steven Starr: We Are Already In World War III

The third world war has begun. Emmanuel Todd on Les Crises, Interview, vid 1h 44 mins, in F, eng subs.

https://www.les-crises.fr/la-3e-guerre-mondiale-a-commence-l-escalade-en-ukraine-va-tout-changer-emmanuel-todd/

Attempts a broad sweep, many good points.

A shorter (vid 30 mins) description of Todd’s interview, tailored to US viewers in eng, from Geo. Pol. Econo. Report.

https://bit.ly/3Ytnqjx (link is to Youtube)

zerosum
    Participant

(Quiet) Working on the railroad.
    Supply line train wreck will create shortages that will result in price increases/increased profits.

kultsommer
    Participant

Even though I am not sure if jb-hb’s post is response to my post, but it is indicative of what I’ve just said. Never answer very simple, direct question (that 4 year old can understand) but offer fly-by tangent in the form of Bill Maher’s dribble.
    Not that is not true in some ways, but is not relevant to the US. Period.
    Like couple leaving the divorce court arguing and discussing the neighbor’s marriage.
    Superimposed images of Marx, Mao and Lenin are on the screen next to prick’s smug face but nowhere to be seen, in the famous and familiar large format as in all comm-block countries, on the headquarter buildings of said institutions. Remember, they don’t give shit what you think of them any longer. Kim Yong is still NOT an honor-guest within the US borders.

zerosum
    Participant

Wrong calculation. It was supposed to be Russia.

Stoltenberg Says Ukraine Using Way More Munitions Than NATO Can Produce

Stoltenberg Says Ukraine Using Way More Munitions Than NATO Can Produce
    The NATO chief says the war is depleting the alliance’s stockpiles
    by Dave DeCamp Posted on February 13, 2023

Germ
    Participant

Mind blown!

COVID-19: The Biodefense Mafia

TVASF

Susmarie108
    Participant

@ jb-hb: playing the unclean card is another effective route. “Dirty hippies” comes to mind. And yes there was a revulsion created/generated over the cleanliness/sanitary impact of the Occupy camps – which took the focus off the groups real purpose. Occupy was my first direct experience with the manipulation of TPTB in having them completely occupy our Occupy movement (I was involved in supplying the camps with food/shelter/clothes/blankets/technology/sanitary products) (it was personal – lost my house in 2009, was motivated).

Occupy was the last peaceful movement? Seems quaint that they removed us on being a sanitary nuisance. Almost nobody objected to the complete destruction of our camps.

Financial Revolution anyone?

Oroboros
    Participant

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.