Debt Rattle February 26 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 26 2022

Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    WES
    Participant

Dr. D

Sean Penn conveniently visited the Ukraine in Oct/Nov of 2021 in preparation for his visit in 2022!
    I am sure he had no advanced warning from Hollywood’s Master.

Bill7
    Participant

I liked the Bike Rider graphic in today’s post- Pootin all aside. Riding a bike feels good, and is good.

Sean Penn ? no comment.

Lots more kayfabe / misdirection in the comments section- I wonder who benefits ?

those darned kids
    Participant

this is very compelling reading. i haven’t gotten to the end yet. it’s a court judgement about vaccines for two kids, 12 and 10, with divorced parents being pro/con.

highly recommended.

https://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/doc/2022/2022onsc1198/2022onsc1198.html

John Day
    Participant

Rural electrification image: https://www.johndayblog.com/2022/02/ukraine-war-day-3.html
    War creates a compelling control narrative which elite owners need in rapidly shifting economic times. There is fear and urgency. Anybody who raises rational questions about the war narrative can be quickly labeled as an “enemy”, silenced and disappeared.

My read of history is that global financial economy is breaking down because of corruption, more expensive fuel and mined ores, and promises of retirements and investment returns from a big , empty cookie jar, which is about to break open and reveal the truth.

The loss of faith in the corrupted system suddenly kills it completely. A command-economy, like under Stalin, Hitler or even FDR , can step into this gap, but it will always be ugly and inefficient, and usually corrupt. I expect the corruption to be a sustaining theme, at least until smaller groups of people create self-sustaining local economic arrangements. Growing vegetable gardens in wartime has always been one of these adaptations.

I am looking at the dissipation of the COVID-global-pandemic narrative at the same time that global supply chains and local supply chains are all breaking down.
    I don’t see some force of trust or technology to right this listing Titanic. I do see a lot of groups of elites standing by lifeboats with machine guns, though.
    That is the worldview within which I analyze events, so you may know this about me, and compensate as you might see fit.

Russia seeks to nullify the threat on its border permanently, which means an end to neo-nazi political power, American bioweapons facilities, NATO military infrastructure and training, and installation of friendly politicians. Ukraine will likely be divided up yet again, but this time made smaller. Neighboring countries might acquire parts of Ukraine for better or for worse. It seems that Russia will control all of Ukraine’s coasts , then negotiate with other entities for pieces of coast.
    Russia will need to secure the nuclear reactors, but does not need to own them. I have seen a report that Russian and Ukrainian soldiers are peacefully co-patrolling the Chernobyl site with no shot ever fired between them. This is a model for constructive engagement, but the western-Ukrainian neo-nazis have installed political officers throughout the Ukrainian military to assure compliance. Putin has encouraged Ukrainian military officers to mutiny from this command structure. Some of that has likely happened in pockets. I sure don’t know what will happen going forward.
    The Ukrainian neo-nazis in control are surrounding themselves with human shields in every way possible, which makes sense. It is their best short-term defense, as Russia does not want to slaughter civilians. It is not a long term strategy. The city of Mariupol is in “Novorussia” with a lot of civilian identification as “Russian”, but a large military contingent of Ukrainian military, with a lot of Azov-Batallion neo-nazis in command. This is set-up as a heroic last-stand for the neo-nazis, with the ability to take a lot of Russian sympathizers and Russians down with them, and to give Russia a shameful black-eye for killing civilians, their own people.
    The Russians are trying to “kettle” the massed Ukrainian military in Novorussia, as that army tries to avoid the pincer movements and gain an escape route. One of the alternative options is to take Donetsk City, and gain all of the human shields/hostages there, if an actual escape cannot be made. This is reported in one of the stories. Donetsk is receiving intense artillery and rocket bombardment.
    Voktor Orban of Hungary offered Hungary as a safe location for negotiations between Zelensky and Putin/Lavrov, and Russia rested its advancing military for some hours in anticipation (overnight). It appears that Washington nixed negotiations between Ukraine and Russia. Only Washington can negotiate with Russia. I am not making this up.
    Zelensky is staying and posing with automatic weapons on the streets of Kiev. The neo-nazis will presumably let him live while he does this for the cameras.
    He probably would like to negotiate a peace, but he is an important hostage at this point.
    Russia is advancing again, with a goal to surround the Ukrainian military, cut them off and negotiate patiently, except when the Ukrainian forces are inflicting massive casualties on Russians or civilians. This is from the Russian experience in Chechnya. Shelling cities is bad. House to house fighting is bad.
    Poland and Hungary have prepared for an influx of refugees. They have Ukrainian populations already. They do not want this to last very long.

Central banks are finally making noises about cutting Russia out of the SWIFT electronic financial settlement system. Russia is prepared. Even Germany now sounds prepared.
    This should hasten the demise of the $US as global reserve currency.
    Who benefits? whose idea is this. The US will not benefit. I’m not sure who will directly benefit, but China might presumably benefit fairly soon. Russia and China are prepared. Iranians and Venezuelans might take dark pleasure in this… Some financial elites must have plans for global electronic digital currency, linked to identity, which will give them complete control, but that cat is also out of the bag, after recent actions in Canadian banking without any warning or due process.
    A trustworthy financial system will be sought. Bitcoin uses too much electricity. Things that need the internet will be subject to more and more outages. Spanish “pieces of eight” worked for a long time, but pirates murdered for them. Problems of no-trust are at every turn.
    https://cdn.substack.com/image/fetch/w_1456,c_limit,f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fbcb96738-0fe0-4d50-b353-3048e25106db_1536x924.png

WES
    Participant

TDK:

I read to the end. You have just found the only judge in all of Canada, who has not ordered the children to be vaccinated!

So far all Canadian judges have ordered the children to be immediately vaccinated.

WES
    Participant

One peaceful day Truth was walking down the street minding it’s own business.
    War broke out suddenly from a dark alley, as planned, and murdered Truth.
    Truth is no more.

Bill7
    Participant

Good post, and good link to CH Smith’s timely post. I’m not sure I agree that Freeland/Trudeau’s account-freezing actions and the like were ill-considered (from their POV), though. Living close to the ground and as self-sufficiently as possible makes sense to me.

those darned kids
    Participant

wow, please read the above.

those darned kids
    Participant

wes: the judgement is brilliantly written – comprehensive, fair, funny, and sincere.

WES
    Participant

Bill7:

Yes, from Trudeau’s and Freeland’s point of view, they had really big plans to go after all their political enemies using the War Measures Act. They and cabinet had all gleefully exchanged e-mails between themselves about what they were going to do.

Early on they said they were going to track down every trucker protest supporters on social media and even went so far as to say all Canadian Trump Supporters should be worried too. They started freezing the bank accounts of any Canadian who donated via GoFundMe and GiveSentGo. They also froze all cryptos too. They also started to cancel insurance policies, mortgages, driver’s licenses, work permits, passports, credit and debit cards too. They were going “the whole nine yards” on their political enemies!

Then the WEF called Freeland.

Then the rubber stamp very liberal Canadian Senate got wind of the cabinets e-mails and were so upset that they were going to vote “no” to approving the war Measures Act.

Then Trudeau said “Oh, we no longer need the War Measures Act afterall!”

Meanwhile all frozen bank accounts and cancelled credit cards, crypto, etc remain frozen or cancelled.
    Trucker protests leaders remained jailed without bail and gagged.
    The pandemic emergency remains suspending parliament indefinitely.
    So nothing much has really changed here in Canada.

Bill7
    Participant

WES: I was unclear in my comment, I think. What I meant is that the rulers up there did not necessarily
    “miscalculate”. That’s my read for now, and subject to change.

WES
    Participant

I loved the part in the dog attack report where the ducks refused medical attention by flying away!

It reminds me of when India calls asking if my ducts need cleaning?
    Playing on being hard of hearing, I always say, “No, my ducks had a bath this morning and are nice and clean!”

One poor telmarketing guy in India must have reached his breaking point because, after I said my piece, he called right back! My wife answered the second time. Enraged he called back a third time. This time my daughter answered! The fourth time he called back my son answered! The poor guy was going nuts because each time he called he kept getting a different voice! He didn’t call back a fifth time! Our family were all killing ourselves laughting because we knew we had driven him off the deep end!

Bill7
    Participant

Here’s the link to CH Smith’s recent, short but important post: https://www.oftwominds.com/blogfeb22/geopolitics-degrowth2-22.html

I wonder for how long the Few can keep their various chokepoints in place.

Found at John Day’s new blog.

zerosum
    Participant

Thanks John.
    It takes a lot of input from a lot of people to see the puzzle.- zerosum

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.oftwominds.com/blogfeb22/geopolitics-degrowth2-22.html
    I want to add to CH blog observation
    I assume that the “war industries was/use more that 40% of the resources of the earth. Its all waste.
    Its more than enough to bring everyone out of ,misery and poverty.
    Imagine how much “miilitary inventory” is being destroyed by the snob elites for control of Ukraine riffraf/or is it for “the skim”

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

CBC’s hatched job on Freedom Convoy, … about 45 min. long vid. Two days old. Mind you, they are calling it “investigation”

The convoy and the questions: How a protest paralyzed a capital

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/convoy-and-questions-fifth-estate-1.6360859

… and a bonus from the same source, … same journo:

Vladimir Putin’s Long Shadow – Fifth Estate

… enjoy it all, or not!

Best,

F.S.

zerosum
    Participant

Disinformation was created with the web.

Bill7
    Participant

“Info” chokepoints only work for so long.. when they say it’s dark, but you see the sun shining and the plants
    growing.. ??

phase shift coming on that one, maybe; others after that.

zerosum
    Participant

SWIFT is only required if there is export or import.

aspnaz
    Participant

Consider the possibility that WEF wants to impose regime change on Russia. Without Russia the WEF’s new global government cannot control the world. With Russia they will control resources to the west and can also control China by controlling resources and food to China.

Putin has been hated in the west for some time and I suspect that a part of this is because he decided not to go along with the WEF agenda, did not go globalist, anti-nationalist, pro-woke etc. He is probably the one factor that has prevented all the other WEF politicians from setting up their global government.

Russia is the key and Putin is not playing along with the WEF agenda. In order to force regime change, the WEF needs to organise its own people within the Russian power structure, but also get their own people onto the streets protesting against war. Putin would be crazy not to lock those people up.

WEF needs Putin to go and I suspect that Putin knows it: this is about the survival of both Russia and Putin: he has skin in the game.

Bill7
    Participant

> Russia is the key and Putin is not playing along with the WEF agenda. <

Well, Mr. Putin went along with what was done to us in the name of covid. So did Mr. Orban, I’m sorry to say.

it’s a fuzzy picture, I think (remember tunng in UHF TV? like that..)

V. Arnold
    Participant

Kultsommer
    Arnold had mention that he had a chance to visit Guggenheim museum in NY. So he climbed up the ramp, and one after another, a true treasure of great postwar paintings that he deemed as a junk as I can get from his comments, are starring at him. Yet, entire building is dedicated to “that junk”. Should one pose at the top of the ramp, scratch his head and ask himself some hard questions? I am being civil in here.

You’re being incredibly stupid here…and making up falsehoods/lies…
    I said no such thing and you bloody well know it!!!!!
    Now; kindly go and fuck yourself…

Oroboros
    Participant

Biden Warns Russia That If They Don’t Stop He Will Deploy Deadly Trans Admiral

https://media.babylonbee.com/articles/article-10562-1.jpg

Putin Deploys 12,000 Chechen warriors to Ukraine

https://stiriinternationale.ro/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/ramzan-kadyrov-740×416.jpg

Watch: Twelve thousand Chechens ready to deploy to Ukraine – Kadyrov

READY???

ROCK >PAPER > SCISSORS

Bill7
    Participant

The first time I saw a smartphone it gave me a bad premonition: too much “magic” in that little box.
    I wonder if people-in-general will cast off its spell, or if / when they’ll want to. Right now I see their
    users as paying for their own enslavement- partly with money, but more with their attention.

So much being done (IMO) to shorten attention spans, and discourage reflaction, both online and off..

those darned kids
    Participant

aspnaz
    Participant

@V Arnold said:

I knew a university art professor: we were at an art showing (at his university) and I asked him, what is art?
    His reply was: Art is whatever I say it is…
    I thought that pretty well summed it up…

“Art is whatever I say it is” is absolutely true. For example, I find the many trivial hand made things peasureable and I consider many to be art. I suspect most others would not agree, but that is the point: it’s personal: from musical instruments to toys to vases …

aspnaz
    Participant

@kultsommer said:

Unless you have comfortable understanding:
    Do you argue with an expert of economy of Bosnia between 1918 an 1945, and have your opinion?
    Or with quantum physicist who is telling you that you’re nothing but vibrating particles?
    Or….?

No, but that is science in pursuit of truth, not art, and you understand the enlightenment and modernism? Well, art is not in pursuit of truth, art can pursue many variations of truth, fantasy, ourselves. Some art I like and some art I don’t like and, because it is art, I am entitled to my opinion because there is no right or wrong …. a variety of opinion is the core element of art. If everybody had to like all art, there would be no art, so the fact that some don’t like it can make it all the more appealing.

What you are saying is: do not announce your opinion unless you are an art snob in which case we expect you to be able to pontificate on how the artist masturbating at age 12 resulted in that extra whisker on the cat in the top left corner. Sorry, not interested in snobs.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Sorry, not interested in snobs. #103049

Nice; sums it up rather well…thanks…

WES- Truth was taken to an undisclosed location where it was nurtured and tended until it was strong once again.

aspnaz
    Participant

@kultsommer said:

Unless you have comfortable understanding:
    Do you argue with an expert of economy of Bosnia between 1918 an 1945, and have your opinion?
    Or with quantum physicist who is telling you that you’re nothing but vibrating particles?
    Or….?

National gallery tours, by art experts, are fascinating and definitely add some more understanding to a work of art, but they are not essential to voice an opinion.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

So do you know how The Guardian says we can stop Putin? With windmills! Lots and lots of windmills!

You really can’t make this stuff up, can you? 😀

those darned kids
    Participant

NEWSFLASH! Donald Trump secretly using mind control of Vladimir Putin to invade Ukraine to dig up dirt on Hunter Biden.

More after these messages..

oxymoron
    Participant

sadguru is an antivax freak!!!!

Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.