Debt Rattle February 3 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 3 2022

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    aspnaz
    Participant

@deflationista Here are your 50 protesters (as reported by your oracle, the police) https://twitter.com/ChrisJo00291974/status/1487606493155266560.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@John Day

Way cool. Like “Wag The Dog” only with far higher production values in the writing, acting and cinematography. Russian films kick Hollywood’s butt.

Here is a link to APOD- “The Galactic Center in Radio from MeerKAT”.
    It really is worth a look. Especially you, Bosco. 🙂

aspnaz
    Participant

“It’s a really unique study,” Prof Christopher Chiu, from the Institute of Infection, at Imperial College London, said.

When does this bunch of prostitute scientists pay for their crimes against the people of the UK? Why are there no plans to close this institution and get rid of the virus of lies it spreads to the news media?

aspnaz
    Participant

The border changes mean that vaccinated New Zealanders returning from Australia will no longer need to go into quarantine from the end of this month, and vaccinated New Zealanders returning from the rest of the world can skip quarantine by mid-March.

Ardern still promoting the punishment of the unvaccinated: authoritarians just hate being disobeyed, especially the dumb ones. I will not return to my home in New Zealand until the current regime is voted out of power by my neighbours.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@aspnaz asked, ” Why are there no plans to close this institution and get rid of the virus of lies it spreads to the news media?”

Oh, but there are. And a lot more than just plans, too.

Details in this hour long video . It’s very concise, but Reiner has much to report.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-reiner-fuellmich-zoom-meeting-with-israelis-preparation-for-covid-crimes-grand-jury_zLXVRYBRYabtTEf.html

those darned kids
    Participant

those darned kids
    Participant

unacceptable and proud!

those darned kids
    Participant

https://jessicar.substack.com/p/i-dont-know-what-to-say

on moderna’s injectable product clinical trial results

ctbarnum
    Participant

From JMG’s weekly covid post:

“Those who read last week’s post may recall it mentioned that during the convoy to Ottawa, one of the leaders (Pat King) was gifted a Métis (Indigenous) sash that had been passed down over the generations from a freedom fighter who was killed while wearing that sash. That’s a very big deal.

Well, the saga continues. Tonight, the same convoy organizer – Pat King – was gifted a PEACE PIPE from one of the Indigenous groups in Alberta (they call themselves “Rupert’s Land”). This is absolutely mind-blowing. This kind of stuff simply does not happen! Pat just wept and wept… Facebook is going absolutely nuts! Over 10,000 comments in one hour! And a lot of the comments are by Indigenous folks who are just beside themselves with joy over what is happening right now. ”

What a white nationalist, eh?

Also, isn’t the other organizer Patricia indigenous as well?

How many kids are about to named “Trucker”?

WES
    Participant

Dr. John Day:

Yes the CIA uses the Washington Post to leak their narrative.
    The State Dept. uses CNN to lead their narrative.
    The FBI uses the New York Times break their narrative.

This has been going on for decades! But most people never ever notice!

In your storyline notice that the CIA used the Washington Post to break the story and then the State Dept. used CNN to report on Washington Post story, for a one-two punch. The CIA and State Dept. often work closely together.

WES
    Participant

Carol:

I think you need to be more careful and realize that the main stream media in Canada have been told to do hit pieces on anybody associated with the truckers protest.

Things like the so called Canadian Truckers Association condemning the truckers protest. The people slandering the truckers have far worst views and pasts.

I would never be comfortable knowing or being friends with these types of people who would sell their own families for any amount of money to enrich themselves. These are the true evils we face, not any of the mandate protesters.

When I see what these evil insiders are doing to stop the truckers protest, like opening all the truck inspection stations, all the truck weigh stations, illegally freezing the GoFundMe account, trying to arrest and tow peaceful law abiding protester, then I see their true evil faces! This is what evil does! And the media reports these illegal abuses of power as perfectly justifiable and entirely reasonable. The media is only reporting negative stories on the protests. They carefully avoid interviewing the protesters. Every report the media make all start out negatively using false talking points.

Seeing all of this shit going on just makes me sick. Then to see you fall for their shit is really hard to take since you do have real life experience protesting against the corrupt establishment!

I don’t expect the truckers leaders to be perfect angles. But I do respect the fact that they got up off their butts and are doing something about it! And peacefully too! The Ottawa Police chief even said this protest is very different! Gandi would be proud!

If you were leading this protest, I can assure you that you would be personnaly slandered too. I am sure Quebec City would be brought up to show everyone what a low life you are! And you know what, I would just respect you even more because of it!

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Twenty-minute discussion that brings up a lot of good points:

zerosum
    Participant

WES
    Agree…. I’m so sad to see the media is being a traitor to truth

WES
    Participant

One thing I would like to point out is how the main streammedia are all wanting to focus your attention on the CIA/State Dept.’s fake Ukraine/the Russians are coming narrative.

Shouldn’t we be more concerned about our eroding freedoms, our very sick ecomony, political corruption, ongoing vote rigging, inflation, supply chains, etc? Obviously joe and justin don’t want us to notice what they have been doing to make all of these domestic matters much, much worst!

Think how badly things have deteriorated today compared to a year ago.

This reminds me of the desparate military junta in Argentina invading the Falkland Islands a few decades ago to divert attention away from local issues going to hell in a hand basket! Obviously some not so bright soul said, “I know just what we should do! Let’s invade the Falkland Islands!” That worked ust fine until the military lost the war! Then they also lost power in Argentina too! Yeah, it sure worked out great didn’t it!

Oh, look at that 9squirrel!

WES
    Participant

Mister Roboto:

That is not fair! Wisconsin escaping all of winter’s storms so far! Who did you pay off?

Toronto pretty much got what they said we would get! About 8 inches or so. Traditionally Toronto is in a sweet spot with snow belts above and below (like Buffalo!). Natives used to winter in Toronto area because of it.

Did your area natives have favorite wintering areas in Wisconsin?

John Day
    Participant

This is also from JMG’s Ecosophia:

3. If you plan on using rent-a-troll derailing or disruption tactics, please go away. I’m quite familiar with the standard tactics used by troll farms to disrupt online forums, and am ready, willing, and able — and in fact quite eager — to ban people permanently for engaging in them here. Oh, and I also lurk on other Covid-19 vaccine skeptic blogs, so I’m likely to notice when the same posts are showing up on more than one venue.

John Day
    Participant

@D Benton Smith: “It’s nothing but wag-the-dog all the way down”

@WES
    : Thanks for the media-best-friends reminder, and other constructive media reflections. In Texas, where it is mostly warm or hot, the vapor barrier goes outside the sheathing of the building, whereas it goes inside where the heat and moisture originate inside the building, as in the “Great White North”.

WES
    Participant

Carol:

I just listened to a press conference by the leaders of the truckers protest movement.
    The metis lady who you claimed is missing was there as the leader and gave a simple plain spoken statement.
    This was followed by a French version. Then a former RCMP officer who resigned rather than take the vaccine spoke. He has extensive large group experience in Ottawa. He spoke of the close cooperation with local police and why their was heavy police presence in Ottawa. Remember the Ottawa Police chief said this protest was different!
    The truckers are feeding the homeless, picking up garbage, discarded masks, shoveling side walks, protecting Terry Fox and unknown solder memorials, etc. Emergency lanes for ambulances, fire, police are set up.
    The movement has lawyers and accountants who have incorporated the movement into a non-profit corporation and have been working closely with GoFundMe providing all the info they requested.
    No local, provincial, or federal gov has contacted them.
    At the end of the press conference, their lawyer took questions. It was sickening listening to the media rudely framing their question by first accusing and slandering the movement. It was absolutely sickening! The media was there only to do a hit job on the movement.

P.S. There were no white racists there except from the media. Lots of true bigots!

WES
    Participant

Dr. John Day:

Well, I just learned something new about vapor barrier placement!
    That makes perfect sense from a water vapor migration path!
    Inside in cold climates and outside in warm humid places.9

zerosum
    Participant

WES
    I saw that too.
    She also listed the list of countries that are removing restrictions. (Its a growing list)

those darned kids
    Participant

squirrel?! where..

those darned kids
    Participant

the legacy media desperately wants january 6th to be january 6th.

WES
    Participant

TDK:

This summer at the cottage we had a black and white squirel who my daughter named Percival!
    It spent all summer chasing all the other squirels away from our cottage area!

those darned kids
    Participant

wes: seems like they all moved here to eat my brussels sprouts.

je suis camionneur!

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.