Debt Rattle February 4 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 4 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 102 total)
  • Author

James McNeill Whistler Nocturne in Black and Gold, the Falling Rocket 1875   • 12 Countries Roll Back COVID Restrictions, Israel Scraps ‘Green Pa
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle February 4 2022]

V. Arnold
    Participant

James McNeill Whistler Nocturne in Black and Gold, the Falling Rocket 1875

…of course it is so excellent; night time visions rendered as in real time…

Allopathy gone mad and the Hipocratic Oath rendered worthless…
    Pray to the gods you do not become seriously ill…”they” have lost al credibility…
    Mengeles would approve…and we have been cast adrift in a sea of deception…

V. Arnold
    Participant

The Sopck to Kirk dialogue is spot on…we’re there…

Dr. D
    Participant

Man I want to refute the Star Trek thing, but, Epstein, Weinstein, Maxwell (Mossad, Media Mogul, London), Nexium, and the flight list. Then 99.97%, barely over H1N1. Where would I protest this? Those are the facts, he’s just phrasing it in high pejoratives.

“Pound Surges after Bank of England Ends QE, Raises Rates to 0.5% with Four Voting for 50bps Hike”

Aaaaand we’re off. The starting gun.

“And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
    No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun
    And you run, and you run to catch up with the sun, but it’s sinking” – Time, Pink Floyd

Money is going to get valuable. Compared to leverage. Not, quite possibly, compared to bacon and wheat. …With no fertilizer for the ‘22 season. Paper promises = down. Cash to save you from bankruptcy and repossession = up.

Cash proxies like gold and BTC will historically be hit in the first wave, then rise faster after the impact. That leads to the “strange” (but totally common) occurrence of US$ and gold rising together. Or rather gold a LOT faster, as its charts are measured IN the US$, which is also rising. Rise of a rise, to the 2nd power. That’s what history says.

( https://goldprice.org/gold-price-chart.html ‘08, $900, drops to $700 June ‘08 then rises to $1,800 in a straight line. 3 years straight. (Sept 2011)

And why UK – desperately – needed and was doing all possible to cause a war last week. BoE had to raise or lose all credibility and thus power (markets actually rule the rates), but needed Russia to delay and blame the collapse on, as they are forced to attack and dismember themselves. I mean: they could NOT raise, and lose BOTH the FTSE and the Pound, or they could raise and save one of them, the currency that the U.K. depends on and gives them their outsized power.

We will follow shortly and for the same reasons. But they (ie. the idiotic, indebted West) will lose both…mostly. Or rather, the complete sale and arson of the markets and the economy for the past 50 years will be REVEALED and even admitted. It already happened years ago with “That Giant Sucking Sound.” Remember I said there’s no employment because there’s no more profit centers? That’s because of overriding debt. You have to erase the debt to recover. That means the lenders, i.e. 100% of everyone rich, and mostly only them, need to take a +90% haircut. In POWER as well as money. Yeah, they’re not going to do that voluntarily. They will murder you first. Clearly. And solve that pension-owed problem.

The war is off for now, although I don’t know why. Too apparent to everyone or Russia finally drilled into Anglo heads that they will be shown to be the sappy, weak, irrelevant toddlers they are. But prophesy says the war, i.e. nuclear hit, will happen in a place not at all expected. And occur out of nowhere. India? They are not fooling around and DGAF. Since it’s unexpected, and isn’t “On the Beach” no need to think about it or guess. It’ll come when it comes, perhaps after my time.

Rest of the market: “The New York Fed Has Quietly Staffed Up a Second Trading Floor Near the S&P 500 Futures Market in Chicago”

Yeah, “The Fed won’t let it happen”. Just like 1999 and 2008. But they have to keep the door open for their friends, and slam it on retail investors. But also the CHICAGO market is the COMMODITIES market. They just said that’s where the action is.

Something Worse than War” –NYTimes

Whiskey Tango, you’re sniffing glue now too??? The only thing worse than war is to have to listen to your appalling lies another day. Newsflash: for sheltered, privileged seventh sons who can’t read a “dictionary”; Modern war is total war. There is nothing worse than war. Why don’t you visit one like a real reporter and tell me what you think.

Other people catching on this extreme nonsense, after most of my life plugging “Beautiful Bombs” “WMDs”

“State Dept.: Russia is going to launch a false flag attack as a pretext to invade Ukraine.
    Reporter: What’s your evidence?
    State Dept.: I just gave it to you.
    Reporter: No, you made an allegation.
    State Dept.: Yes, that’s the evidence.
    Reporter: : |

Literally (and it was long) Reporter: ““That’s not evidence, Ned, that’s you saying it.”
    “I would like to see some proof that you can show that shows what the Russians are doing. I’ve been doing this a long time…I remember Iraq and that Kabul’s not going to fall,” Lee then asserted.
    Price retorted: “I’m sorry you’re doubting the information that is in the possession of the US government”

He added, “This is Alex Jones territory”

Other articles on this twist up…one point: so far as we know, the film crews and smoke pots were in UKRAINE, not in the Russian exercises. So to be generous, we’re saying BOTH have fabricated Alex Jones/Wag the Dog false flags? Does every country have 2-3 of these running now, or just these two fellows?

“Britons Face “Steep Drop In Quality Of Life”

...As they shut off their own natural gas supplies. On the people. BoJo will still be at maskless parties with 5-star caviar. Look: you want gas, open NordStream2 and 3 and pay for it. Is Capitalism really that hard? Have you really never considered it before? A: No, they are England. They haven’t done that since Sir Francis Drake (c. 1570) But they can’t pay, because they, and all Europe, are dead-broke from debt-compounding payments. They make and do nothing useful. The only way to pay Russia honestly is to erase the “bankers”(broadly), that is, the creditors who are owed. #1 one would be Germany, who claims to be rich for money nobody’s ever going to re-pay them. If they’re so rich, why do none of their jets work? Why are they helpless and dependent on France, Poland, and Russia for energy survival, and the Occupying U.S. for military?

But don’t worry, our turn is here, and we haven’t even headlined “Evergrande” yet. Check out Turkey.

Why would Trudeau push/sell a product even though the mounting evidence shows it is neither safe nor effective, even in his own personal experience?

Hmmmm.

Some of my friends suggest it is because he is a puppet of Soros and the WEF Build back Better! imperative. The young future leaders of the globalist future.

While not ruling this out, I tend to believe in the old “ follow the money, who benefits” motive. How many millions of shots has he committed us Canadians too? Did he make a deal whereby a drug company promised to build production facilities in Canada ?

I’m sure a good investigative reporter could ferret out those facts ……

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The latest from Reiner Fuelmich and the Corona Committee legal front. Includes some NEW details about who (by name) “did what, with which and to whom” (as the old l limerick goes).

VITAL NOTE : They publicly ( and legally) kick the ball rolling on Saturday, Feb 5, 2022, at 6 pm central European Time. The whole world needs to tune in.

link : https://brandnewtube.com/watch/reiner-fuellmich-the-covid-exit-strategy-feb-3-2022_7LsQ3LCipRD4dd9.html

oxymoron
    Participant

I’m suss on the wired article. Just seems like another ‘primer’ for internet outages by bad actors.
    Wired weirds me out.
    Yes Dr. D England have been stealing shit for so long they barely knowing what mend and make do means – as a people.
    Still, sucks being an Australian right now. I feel like I am in the epicentre of virtue-signalling in the ENTIRE WORLD.

I like wild ducks and kangaroos more than usual.

John Day
    Participant

Macron has to play nice with Russia until the April elections.
    France has enough natural gas to last into March only.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/dwindling-french-gas-stockpiles-stoke-fears-winter-blackouts

those darned kids
    Participant
    EoinW
    Participant

40% still trust the MSM? 25% – 40% approval rating for western leadership?

That’s a third of the population! Where are they finding these idiots?

Are there that many people over the age of 70? Granted they have a reason to trust a system that’s spoiled them rotten all their life.

Do we blame such ignorance on the Faggot Factory school systems? Under 40 and healthy. No covid threat to worry about. Shoot me up twice then boost me! The Khmer Rouge don’t have anything on us.

those darned kids
    Participant
    Dr D Rich
    Participant

Godfrey Bloom, indeed, exceptional and concise yet so 2013! Holy God.
    However, money intoxicates and lots of it leads to a condition not dissimilar to Delusions of Grandeur.
    I must admit Bloom’s description of Quantitative Easing (you know , the creation by printing of money out of thin air) as Counterfeiting is brilliant.
    I’m sure a few bankers sitting next to Bloom and a few economist nearby took exception to Bloom’s candid remarks but such disagreement will simply lend weight to money’s greasing of the path to shared delusions and the industrialized form, mass formation psychosis.

those darned kids
    Participant

it’s insane. but, try as i may, i cannot get people to see (or care!) that we rent our money from (extreme¡) profit-making enterprises.

those darned kids
    Participant

quantitative greasing

D Benton Smith
    Participant

When we don’t know something or lack an ability, and then the situation changes so that our life itself literally depends upon knowing or doing it, we consequently then have such terribly limited choices that we must (to one degree or another ) turn to other people as sources of knowledge or capability, who we trustingly believe DO know or ARE capable.

In other words, when stakes are high and time is short we all turn to “Authority” if we have to.

Some folks turn sooner than others, and some tragically turn to the wrong source. Reasons vary. Maybe they’ve been purposefully fooled by a lifetime of indoctrination and propaganda or maybe their paycheck depends on it. In some cases they could just be stupid and lazy (but that, in truth, is VERY rare.)

Turn to the wrong source and be swept up in a mass formation of cultlike crazy, and there is virtually no limit to how crazy crazy can get. It is the stuff that war, suicide and child sacrifice is made of. Scary shit.

But this extreme vulnerability to “death by ignorance” is how Mass Formation Psychosis is even possible in the first . “Authorities” who want to rob, kill or control you (for power and profit) just turn up the fear of death and destruction until the victims themselves turn to their own murderer as “trusted authority.” All nicely arranged beforehand, of course, because it works.

In any case, it’s a tough spot to be in and ultimately we have nothing to blame but our own irresponsibility and laziness. We COULD have done our own observing, thinking, working and practicing earlier . . . but apparently we had better things to do at the time so we just farmed the job out.

John Day
    Participant

Dr D said: “Aaaaand we’re off. The starting gun.”
    Pink Floyd was playing in my mind before I saw that it was his intention…
    It worked.

@somewhat-broken-Oxymoron-in-Oz: I admire your fortitude, Brother. Fortitude only counts when it is hard.
    I’m glad your friends helped. I would give you a whole Fosters if I could.
    Kangaroos are more human than ducks, but I never got to know any of them. Our only marsupials are “possums”, which are different from your possums.
    You are a human…

zerosum
    Participant

TAE you just hit a home run

Blame the truckers for making/breaking the narrative/getting everyone to admit that Omicron has ended the pandemic. (Except Trudeau who is doing a crazy denial tantrum)

John Day
    Participant

@TDK: That makes the Fed “quantitative greasers”.
    Undignified.
    Please reconsider terminology…

John Day
    Participant

@D Benton Smith: I’ve been thinking of the slippery slope of cognitive laziness, not reconsidering assumptions and looking for flaws regularly. Many are no good at it. Many more could do it, but take the easier path of going-along.
    Once the first lazy step is taken, “copping out”, any application of intellectual rigor becomes less and less possible, until there is some catastrophic breakage in the support system and everything must be re-assessed.
    Proactively looking for flaws and failures is a lot of work, but it’s also my set-point somehow.
    It makes me slower, but I usually do good work, and I own-up to mistakes and simple errors promptly. It’s too much work to fake stuff and I’ll just forget what my lie was supposed to be these days.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Molnupiravir “showed a 30% reduction in hospitalization” but it’s a mutagen which might cause cancer.
    vs.
    “By taking [Vitamin D] supplements before infection, though, the researchers in the new Israeli study found that patients could avoid the worst effects of the disease.”

Which one gets pushed by the governments?

• Lethal Mutagenesis As An Antiviral Strategy (Science)
    (linked above)
    “A recently reported clinical trial of molnupiravir showed a 30% reduction in hospitalization when people with symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection (and at risk for more serious disease) were treated with molnupiravir within the first 5 days of symptoms (14). Based on these results, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved an emergency use authorization (EUA) for molnupiravir to treat symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infections. Molnupiravir has also been approved for the treatment of COVID-19 in the United Kingdom, and there are expectations that it will be made widely available around the world.”

• Study Offers Strongest Proof Yet Of Vitamin D’s Power To Fight Covid (ToI)
    (linked above)
    “By taking supplements before infection, though, the researchers in the new Israeli study found that patients could avoid the worst effects of the disease.

John Day
    Participant

Not showing strength of character lately…
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/russia-mocks-us-false-flag-video-accusation-delusional

Russia has responded to the United States’ elaborate and bizarre accusations that it will produce a propaganda false flag video to use a pretext to invade Ukraine, calling the US narrative “delusional” and “nonsense”. “The delusional nature of such fabrications — and there are more and more of them every day — is obvious to any more or less experienced political scientist,” Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said in televised remarks Friday.

“It’s not my call to guess why our Western colleagues can be surprised now,” Lavrov added. “They are surprised with or without reason, mostly for no reason, or at some reasons that they make up themselves.”

Mister Roboto
    Participant

So is anybody else noticing that the price of oil over the course of yesterday and today so far went up five dollars a barrel, and appears to be still heading up at the same rate? I wonder how long before that situation goes parabolic?

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Israel lifting green pass: pass remains “… for events when you are eating and singing and dancing.”

Not sufficient. I am a singer. Restrictions cannot remain specifically on live singing events. Singing – shouting – speaking – breathing: they are all the same and singing must not be discriminated against.

Oroboros
    Participant

More on RNA potential to change DNA, via reverse transcriptase. Don’t be a guinea pig.

• Lethal Mutagenesis As An Antiviral Strategy (Science)

Years ago I knew a flower breeder who told me he was using Colchicine derived from autumn crocuses to double the chromosomes in his flower seeds to go from diploid to tetraploid chromosomes for ‘super plants’. I was horrified because I knew Colchicine was a known powerful mutagen. He said he used rubber gloves and face shield and was careful but I told him he was playing with real fire.

He was in great shape and athletic and never had any health issues, he was in his forties, but two years later he came down with multiple forms of cancer and was dead in months. I couldn’t prove it was the Colchicine but I still believe to this day that goofing around with mutagens that powerful is the road to hell.

those darned kids
    Participant

qualitative teasers?

those darned kids
    Participant

mr roboto: “So is anybody else noticing that the price of oil over the course of yesterday and today so far went up five dollars a barrel,”

all the sabre-rattling is to drive of up the price of oil, thus saving the u.s. shale oil ponzi from collapse until after the midterms.

Oroboros
    Participant

US false flag video psychosis

I’ve seen a number of rabid animals over the decades. The best you can humanely do is put them down as quick and sure as possible.

Most were not acting violently (a few) but were acting in bizarre ways out of character with their species. ‘Very strangely’ is a better way to put it.

The US ‘government’ is acting very much like those rabid animals, not violently crazy (yet) but in a bizarre incoherent fashion for a supposedly ‘sophisticated’ first world nuclear power.

The US Xiden Biden junta is losing it’s shit, on the world stage, for all to see it’s weaknesses, not strengths.

Lead by a senile ‘damp’ sock puppet the US looks like a spent boxer, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov looks like, well, a real Statesman.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

@tdk: I have my doubts such prices can be endured until the midterms.

John Day
    Participant

West Texas Intermediate is over $92/bbl. I’d better top off the tank in the truck quickly!
    https://oilprice.com/oil-price-charts/

phoenixvoice
    Participant

JRE: “With that power comes moral and intellectual responsibility”

Hrm…I’ve always been partial to the idea of “where much is given, much is required” and “Because I have been given much, I, too, must give”— but in a personal, altruistic sense: I am the decider of what, when, and how I “give back.”

This phrase, “ With that power comes moral and intellectual responsibility ” on the other hand, seems to suggest that some sort of moral code outside of the individual dictates the individual’s responsibility. External moral codes have a place — they are needed until an individual finds their own internal compass, and may continue to be consulted to refine and calibrate one’s internal compass. Some individuals may never develop their internal compass, instead relying on an external moral code, and that is okay.

However, there are problems with external moral codes: they are frequently hijacked by powerful individuals seeking to exercise influence and control over others. Hence we find “suicide bombers,” the FBI luring the mentally unstable into “terrorist” plots, “my mask protects you; your mask protects me,” etc.

The subtext of “ With that power comes moral and intellectual responsibility ” is that Joe Rogan has a “moral and intellectual responsibility” to influence people to think in ways that are “best” for them. And serving what is “best” for the people is also what Fauci, Walenski, and Bill Gates, are doing and is the job of the TNI and Jen Psaki and Trudeau…therefore, Rogan is morally obligated to mold the people into following the mainstream narrative. The phrase “ With that power comes moral and intellectual responsibility ” thusly is corrupted into a justification for propaganda via “The Noble Lie,” treating the masses as children, ignoring their inherent humanity and “adultness.”

deflationista
    Participant

the slippery slope of cognitive laziness, not reconsidering assumptions and looking for flaws regularly. Many are no good at it. Many more could do it, but take the easier path of going-along.
    Once the first lazy step is taken, “copping out”, any application of intellectual rigor becomes less and less possible, until there is some catastrophic breakage in the support system and everything must be re-assessed.
    Proactively looking for flaws and failures is a lot of work, but it’s also my set-point somehow.
    It makes me slower, but I usually do good work, and I own-up to mistakes and simple errors promptly. It’s too much work to fake stuff and I’ll just forget what my lie was supposed to be these days.

https://twitter.com/grahamwalker/status/1489429245520580608

Susmarie108
    Participant

More good information on the subject of Vitamin D. It’s not what you think…..

From The Root Cause Protocol – December webinar (finally had time to view/listen).

Title: Vitamin Re-“D”ux: where are we in our “D”enial? Why you need to give up SYNTHETIC vitamin D in 2022.

“Join us as we dispel the myths about vitamin D and immunity.

In this webinar, we’re going to explore the research and look at the metabolic impact of taking synthetic D. Consuming synthetic vitamin D, will not create active vitamin D! Is it low vitamin D or is it low mag, or is it high iron causing low magnesium causing low vitamin D? There are multiple players in this process and what your physician is focusing on isn’t necessarily the true cause of your low immune system, tiredness, etc. We’ll talk about how we’re programmed to believe that vitamin D is about immunity, and look at how it destroys mitochondria.

Give Up Synthetic D – Webinar Replay Signup

My notes:

1. Active D measurement (ignored by doctors) vs. storage D: not the same thing. It is active D that can impact the immune system.
    2. Low D (storage form) is an expression of INFLAMATION and not the cause.
    3. There is a direct relationship between stress/inflamation and mineral loss! It is the oxidative stress and resulting mineral loss that drives down vitamin D storage.
    4. Vitamin A and D are ying/yang. Vitamin A supplementation from food: grass fed dairy/butter, beef liver (these items also bring copper to the mix). Best food sources for D are fatty fish (Cod liver oil).
    5. Magnesium is essential, proper magnesium supplementation is essential.
    6. Focus on reducing stress.

Simply throwing synthetic Vitamin D supplementation (includes soy-based formulas) at the “problem” is not the answer. Dig deeper, it gets to the root issue -> INFLAMATION = the rusting of internal systems and their eventual breakdown (dis-ease).

sumac.carol
    Participant

One article above says Italy is opening up while the other particle says they are clamping down in covid.

Here is Pat King’s Facebook -looks very much like he is in a leadership role in the trucker protest:
    https://m.facebook.com/therealpatking/

Why the huge focus on Trudeau when vax requirements and mandates have been rolled out at all levels of government and institutions?
    I know someone who lost a six figure job in a tiny town due to a local vax mandate. Hospital admin makes decisions on vaxes as do local governments. If this protest is for all, the blame should be spread around. No fan of Trudeau am I but living in Ontario we have had lots of bad decisions visited on us by Mr. Ford.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

From CJ’s latest:

“The Covidian Cult has lost control. Even hardcore mask-wearing, social-distancing, triple-vaxxed-double-boosted members are defecting. Formerly fanatical New Normal fascists are mass-deleting their 2020 tweets and switching uniforms as fast as they can. No, it isn’t over yet, but the jig is up, and GloboCap knows it. And their functionaries in government know it.”

It’s obvious that the tide is turning on this recent attempt at a global totalitarian super-state. Pretty soon WEF defectors will be running for the exits like the Three Stooges. And oh how they’ll sing, name names, and testify against their co-conspirators at the trials. That’s assuming they don’t burn down the world to hide the evidence.

those darned kids
    Participant

mr r: “I have my doubts such prices can be endured until the midterms.”

me, too. but in 2008, the price was above 80$ from january till november:

Oroboros
    Participant

As the Covidian Mass Murder winds down.

The Quislings and the Pierre Lavals?

French WWII traitors, as a sample of what happened

/;Pierre Laval, the Vichy leader was executed. The members of the French SS probably were not caught as they kept a low profile. Marshal Petain was sent to jail, but he was very sick and about 90 by that time. The French resistance did a good job clearing out and catching Nazi collaborates. Some were shot on charges of treason but most were probably harassed, threatened, or even beaten on the spot. This included many women…

After August 1944, a short period called l’épuration (the purification) happened in France. It was a time for revenge and summary executions against people who collaborated with the Germans. According to a recent investigation by the Institut d’Histoire du Temps Présent, IHTP, (Institute of History for the Present Time), it is believed that 8,775 people were killed by the Résistance without any form of trial.

It seems certain that all these people were not collaborators per se but that there were also victims of account settlements or even outright assassinations. To these executions must be added manifestations of popular vengeance, such as women shaved for having engaged in sexual relationships with Germans

Subsequently, with the return of the order, many lawsuits took place. The legal process dealt with more than 300 000 files, (of which 127 000 involve judgments and 97 000 sentences). The sentences ranged from 5 years of national detention to the death penalty. The number of death sentences by the High Court of Justice and the Regional Courts amount to either 791 or 767, (according to the investigations), and 769 by court martial according to the IHTP.

Anxious to quickly heal this divide between French citizens, the government of the French Republic declared three separate amnesties for the “purified”, first in 1947, then in 1951 and 1953.”

A young “milicien”, Vichy policeman, is tied to a stake before being shot by a firing squad in Grenoble, France on September 4, 1944.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-fcb70b732db1bd51897630b7e4aceaad-lq

boscohorowitz
    Participant

We saw covid as a black swan. The end of covid may well be even more so.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.