Debt Rattle February 7 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle February 7 2021

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Russell Lee Sign Along the Road Near Capulin New Mexico 1939   • Zero Covid Is A Mirage – The Virus Is Here To Stay (Jonathan Sumption) • Oxford
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle February 7 2021]

Dr. D
    Participant

“There is concern that medical scientists are moving the goalposts”

That’s ridiculous, where would they get that idea?

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/week-after-saying-wear-two-masks-fauci-says-it-wont-make-difference

“Previously, the CDC said that vaccinating only 25% of the population is sufficient to reduce the flu. Now all of a sudden, Fauci claims 85% of the population must be vaccinated but never offers any science, just opinion.”

“We are depriving children of their education, perhaps the most important benefit that the state can give”

Well that’s totally not true. Not only is it still going on, but this will be the single greatest benefit of the whole invention. People might learn to read, not do and sell drugs, deal with daily violence and bullying – from the teachers and administration – and be pressured into nihilistic, loveless sex. I THINK that’s the goal of public school, if not they should look into it because that’s what they’ve been delivering every day for 50 years.

“None of this is the result of the disease.”

We should paint this above every door. The disease didn’t do this. If it were let run free, no one would know it exists since there’s no additional death rate. YOU did this, you slavish, cowering sissies. Is there ANYTHING authorities would command that you wouldn’t do? Epstein knows. Ask him why it was so easy to rape children for a generation and nobody did anything about it. Ask him how even today, it’s a myth and conspiracy that his record of court affidavits are true, and every friend he had is still out there, doing the same thing on their own private jets instead.

“Hey Jill,, shoot Bill in the head for me, will ya?”
    “Who are you?”
    “Just some guy on the internet, but they say I’m a billionaire.”
    “Right. Okay then.” Bang.

And thus, Assange. Does everybody on earth know he’s innocent? Basically. Do the courts admit they have no conceivable legal leverage? Yup. Do all the people know he’s a reporter who’s being held on fabricated premise to stop his own journalism, but more importantly, all honest reporting worldwide? Yes. And? “Well, I’m a billionaire.” “Right, Okay then. Prison without charges forever it is.”

“Supreme Court Lifts California Worship Bans Prompted By Coronavirus (Pol.)”

This is a loss comparable to “shall not be infringed”. If they can set rules, they just do what they did: only people with $800 have permission to exercise their rights, which come with a maze of limitations, no more than 10 services per clip, registration of all pastors, expensive licenses for places of worship, no discussions between members without permission and a paper record, no sharing of gospel at shows, and so on. …And you’d think I’m being sarcastic or hyperbolic, but aren’t we long past that? There are Covid internment camps in Canada that YOU pay for. Like $500/day, more than the most expensive hotels. The army will meet you at the airport at gunpoint. Is there anything Conservatives have told you would happen that hasn’t come true?

Nope. Because they’re right, everything they say is stupid and wrong, while the people who have lied to you every minute of every day since you were born are honest, upstanding, and trustworthy. Let’s go with them instead.

““It would take approximately 29 years to get back to get back to pre-recession levels at the current pace of job growth..”

Yes, but that’s how all you maggots are killed and put into the 3rd world of NeoFeudalism. As above, they TOLD you they were going to do it, took measures to start, those measures were widely reported, then applauded, and only after your widespread approval they had the big, official, nationwide rollout of death-and-prison, end-of-all-human-rights. Enthusiastic cheers! Yay!!!! My kids are mentally ill, we’re all going to die in a box by the river, but boy Bezos is doing great! Fauci is the highest paid federal official, and that’s a priority to me!

What can I say every day for ten years? They say they will do it. It is reported to you they will do it. They do it. You deny it and cheer saying, “You’re crazy and mean. It’s not like that at all.” When you say it, it’s stupid and illogical, clearly implausible and unrealistic, and when they say it using six borrowed words from Madison Avenue, it’s super-cool, wonderful, and smart. Every day of every year of my life. And now you’re all poor AND dead, and still cheering.

There was a conspiracy unfolding behind the scenes,” writes Molly Ball”

No there isn’t. From March-to-January. THAT’S CRAY-CRAY! Can you believe these people? Pffft. Then 60 seconds later, “yes there is. I report it. He opposite of everything I reported all year.” “Well okey-dokey then! I totally believe it now, obviously you are trustworthy, good at your job, and am not suspicious of your motives at all!” Did you know they’re suing NY for voter-machine-rigging, and the election is still not approved? Yeah, that’s a DNC congressman bringing that lawsuit so it’s super honest and straight-faced. If RNC says there’s rigging or sues, it’s treason, ‘cause it’s the most-perfect-election-ever we-know-without-looking. If you just change that one letter to “D”, it’s obviously crooked and the voting machines are untrustworthy and fake, duh. So obviously refuse to confirm and seat that election ‘til it’s all sorted out, phhhht! What do you think I am, stupid? We would never allow an objection to stand without reviewing it to the full course of the law, even if it takes 1,000 years. That’s the “proper outcome.” Just like EU referndum elections. Or duly-elected Italian governments standing-in-session if the ECB feels like it and doesn’t even press a lawsuit. Or someone wants to “F the EU” and sorta-didn’t care for this leader as opposed to an Israeli central banker they liked more.

Every day. And people still read stuff and go, “___ Man is Bad? War is good? Ignorance is best? Wow, I believe every single word. Obeying everything is the only way to be free.”

“I believe everything I see on T.V. It makes me much more selective.” — Spinal Tap

“Pentagon Goes Rooting For ‘Extremists’ Among Its 3.6mn Trained Killers (RT)”

Speaking of peace and Best. Tolerance. Ever. UNITY!!! NBC I think was casually discussing drone striking all those naughty Americans ‘cause… Well, just ‘cause. They thought something maybe once, who can really keep track? When you’ve got a chance to drone strike someone, should you really ask? I mean honestly… The news anchor didn’t stop them or even blink. I mean, Of Course!!! If it makes me one bit safer, cowering in my house with everyone ready to snap, looking at that one remaining can of beans we got with our $600/year UBI. Then of course! Drone all my neighbors you want! I’ll turn them all in for you, just for attending a rally where somebody else, 2 miles away, might have done something, but-probably-not — that-officer-wasn’t-actually-killed-with-a-fire-extinguisher, and the only person who died was shot by the state. Who lied to me only yesterday, and shot a couple-neighbors for no good reason just this year.

“Hunter Biden Memoir #1 In ‘Chinese Biography Bestsellers’ On Amazon (RT)”

He has yet to give back the $1.5B. Or the Ukraine money. Or the Moscow money. Why bother? The law is only for YOU anyway. YOU –pttooy– “people”. Not for us. For we are the elect, the children of the very angels, and reality is whatever we say it is.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I have thought for a while now that the lockdowns were a bad idea because you need a healthy and resilient society to handle a public health crisis such as Covid. The lockdown approach has too many effects that make society less healthy and resilient. I think there would have been a negative effect on the economy without the lockdowns (a contagious and possibly deadly respiratory disease is going to make people less keen on going to bars and restaurants), but when you look at what happened to the unemployment rate in March, it’s difficult to defend how dealing society a body-blow like that helps us to deal with any sort of emergency.

Also, it is seriously doubtful how much locking down stops the spread of the virus. People will still interact with each other for some absolutely necessary things in the event of a lockdown, so the virus will continue to do what contagious viruses do.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Another thing I would like to add: All the other countries that are doing lockdowns are at least providing relief-money for their locked-down citizens. Here in the USA where the most that economically lockdown-displaced people can count on is sporadic and begrudgingly delivered relief-checks from a government culture that despises the notion of transfer-payments to the disadvantaged, lockdowns really are a recipe for disaster.

Bill7
    Participant

‘The More You (Think You) Know? Maddening Covid-19 flip-flops keep population scared, obedient, & ignorant’:

“..Everyone has the right to make mistakes, but with Covid-19, it’s become more than a little obvious that all the ‘fails’ err on the side of inflating the threat. Indeed, when good news comes out of any corner opposed to lockdowns or committing economic suicide, many outlets won’t even touch it. Nor do any of the self-appointed scolds ever admit that no matter how many masks a person wears over their nose and mouth, the virus could still get in through the eyes and ears.

Fauci arguably kicked the whole mask drama off when he flip-flopped back in May from reassuring Americans that they didn’t need masks (though healthcare providers did) to insisting not wearing a mask was like personally throwing Grandma in a gas chamber. He went on to flip-flop about how many Americans would have to take the vaccine in order to achieve herd immunity, hiking the number from 70 percent to 85 percent, while admitting he didn’t want to spook the half of Americans who had at first said they didn’t want the jab. As usual, it was all supposed to be for Americans’ own good. Anyone not grateful for being lied to was clearly an ungrateful wretch that did not deserve Fauci’s benevolence..”

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/514759-cognitive-dissonance-fauci-covid-confusion/

Odd that the “mistakes” all fall toward further disorientation, immiseration, and impoverishment of the Many,
    while the Very Few have gotten *vastly richer* because of Da Covid..

[shakes head]

zerosum
    Participant

Path to Biden’s lalaland

• There Was A Color Revolution In The US After All (Malic)

Here is the path that I took to check out the story
    About the Time article.

TAE sent me to
    ——
    1. https://www.rt.com/op-ed/514770-time-electiion-fortified-color-revolution/
    There WAS a color revolution in the US after all – and its architects now BOAST of how they ‘fortified’ the 2020 election
    Nebojsa Malic

“There are many links to Tweet
    “This is absolutely insane.
    Time magazine is literally admitting that a secret cabal of powerful wealthy elite people and corporations hijacked our 2020 election by steering media coverage, influencing perceptions, and changing rules and laws”.

(Since RT has been declared a Russian propaganda news outlet, I looked/searched for other links to find the Time article)

2. Using the title
    “There Was A Color Revolution In The US After All (Malic)”

I found the story carried by many bloggers
    Here is one good version of the stories

RIGGED: TIME MAGAZINE POSTS SHOCKING ADMISSION THAT BIDEN ELECTION WAS ORCHESTRATED BY A ‘WELL-FUNDED SECRET CABAL’ THAT ‘CHANGED RULES AND LAWS’

RIGGED: TIME MAGAZINE POSTS SHOCKING ADMISSION THAT BIDEN ELECTION WAS ORCHESTRATED BY A ‘WELL-FUNDED SECRET CABAL’ THAT ‘CHANGED RULES AND LAWS’

3. Then I searched for the time article. It was under a different name
    https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/
    The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election
    BY MOLLY BALL
    FEBRUARY 4, 2021 5:40 AM EST
    – With reporting by LESLIE DICKSTEIN, MARIAH ESPADA and SIMMONE SHAH
    This appears in the February 15, 2021 issue of TIME.

You now have 3 version of the story.
    My conclusion:
    Its not fake news by Russia.
    Will CNN or MSNBC carry the story?
    The USA will remain divided.

———

Dr. D
    Participant

Capitol under “siege” as “armed insurrectionists” commit “sedition” by “storming D.C.” with murderous blood lust in which several are injured.

“Mob Threatens Arson During ‘F*ck The Police’ March In DC”

Oh wait: nevermind. “Anti-police, BLM activists marched through the streets of Washington DC Saturday night, where they yelled at police and harassed outdoor diners while chanting various slogans such as “Black lives, they matter here,” and “if we don’t get it, burn it down.”

Burn it down? That’s clearly a slogan of peace and merely “communication”. I mean, you remember: like Martin Luther King used to say “F**k da police, Burn it all Down, boys” back in Birmingham, right? It was a victory for law, justice, and the American Way, and clearly a staple of Civil Rights.

Bill7
    Participant

> “Mob Threatens Arson During ‘F*ck The Police’ March In DC”

My take: The “Democrat” half of the Duopoly’s job, for their real owner/donors, is to instigate
    a new Civil War; along with creating twelvety-seven putative and deliberately divisive “identities”, so that the Very Many are carefully kept at each others’ throats, instead of
    seeing and acting in their own large, life-affirming, and potentially powerful class’s interests.

Glennda
    Participant

Made me laugh.
    “Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that.”
    – George Carlin
    But really people are people, and to err is human.

====
    Here is a very interesting analysis of the “rioters” via CH Smith. Apparently we have a very middle class group that is different then past extremists.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/02/the-capitol-rioters-arent-like-other-extremists/617895/

On CSPAN’s call-in this morning, Dr. Anand Parekh of the “Bipartisan Policy Center” [oh, where would we be without think tanks?] had it pointed out that Trump got the vaccines out.
    He agreed: “Let’s give credit where credit is due.”
    Why do I hear in that that Trump is going to be blamed when the “vaccine” goes awry?

The Time article – how is it I can agree with what they admit to and come to the opposite opinion as to the goodness of the outcome? “We pulled every dirty trick in the book and we WON! Yea!”
    Children may not be in school, but they are certainly learning a thing or two.

Bill7
    Participant

Anyone *else* guessing that we’re™ headed to an [uselessly] ultra-masked, dystopian, elite-Ruled future?

I tried to post an apposite photo, but it was “denied service”; maybe my good friends “madamsk” or “Big Dick
    Kennedy” (nothing authoritarian about *that name*, now is there!) can Explain it All to us..

Regarding the former- anyone else notice the similarity between its rhetoric, and the quasi-dude that was posting its “selfies” w/ mask here, nine-or-so months ago?

Somebody’s a darksider- who is it?

they *want us* to know what they’re doing to [not for] us..

Suggested movies: Brazil, Blade Runner, and especially: Masked and Anonymous- Mickey Rourke and Jessica Lange were prescient in the latter, very [intentionally?] uneven movie How could they have known [heh!].

Regarding OMG!! COBID-19!!! : as only one commenter here (AFAICS, other than me) has asked, *where exactly is the Excess Mortality?”

Maybe madamski or Big Dick [same thing?] will authoratitively™ tell us
    Why so many playing stoopid?

Bill7
    Participant

Addendum: I rather like the “madamsk”‘s so-carefully couched words. it’s hoping to keep a vestigial soul, for later, I think. [to the dude here seeking canonization: get fucked, you’re on the wrong track thanks]

Aren’t we all: “turn toward the light, madamsk! it will help you [and me]!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.