Debt Rattle Good Friday 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle Good Friday 2018

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

James McNeill Whistler Nocturne in Blue and Silver, The Lagoon, Venice 1880   • The Donald’s Blind Squirrel Nails An Acorn (David Stockman) • Rus
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle Good Friday 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

I find it increasingly difficult to justify commenting.
    As another poster (zerosum) said:

Are we any different than Don Quixote with our comments on the blogs?

But then I recall that I’ve always tilted at windmills, it’s my forte it seems…
    At least I’m alive in the real world; not the Potemkin construct of the galoots…

Someone mailed me the other day to ask if I could make space for other people to comment too, suggesting you guys are crowding out all that intelligence out there. Must have never seen another comment section. I think we’re doing great on just about every single level.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Ilargi; that is hilarious; like, what would stop them from commenting; a lack of confidence mayhaps?
    Or, the god’s forbid, they disagree with the POV here.
    Which isn’t a given, I might add.
    Very happy, you are happy with us, the collective commentariate…

zerosum
    Participant

Are we any different than Don Quixote with our comments on the blogs?
    I’m telling the truth.
    Cross my hearth and hope to die.
    Laugh and the world will laugh with you

1. thousands of retailers out of business! because they are losing money

2. expel diplomats and save money

3. • Yulia Skripal No Longer In Critical Condition (G.) smile, your on candid camera

4. • UK Household Spending Hit Six-Year Low In 2017 Amid Brexit Inflation (PA) Stop laughing .. its true

5. • Tesla Recalls 123,000 Early Model S Cars (BBG)
    • Volkswagen Stores 300,000 Diesels Across US (R.)
    • Trump Says US Withdrawing From Syria ‘Very Soon’ (AFP)
    to make more parking spaces

Dr. D
    Participant

Make space? And here I was squatting on your site just because it said, “Comments: please post here for free and save us regulars from lonliness.”

Maybe this is an overly-polite request to run us off to make room commenters who play well with others?

zerosum
    Participant

Yesterday is gone
    Tomorrow is here.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-30/israel-deploys-tear-gas-drones-gaza-protesters

Israel’s decision blend high-tech drone technology coupled with chemical weapons against civilians paints a turbulent outlook for spring uprisings in the region. Nevertheless, please do not mention this technology to the countless militarized police forces across the United States; otherwise, this dystopian technology is coming to a town near you.

Protestors will need to arm themselves against drones if they wish to protest
    Law enforcement will use increasingly deadlier force against rebels who disobey orders to disperse.
    This time, 7 deaths and over 500 injured

I don’t know if you guys ever been to any other comment sections, but if you have then I don’t need to say another word. I just don’t want to spell out why I like our comments so much for fear of jinxing it.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Raúl Ilargi Meijer
    Oh yes, many sites over the years, commenting hither and yon.
    One by one I’ve quit them; usually because of bad moderation and toxic trolls who were not dealt with at all.
    There are now two other sites I comment on, but very rarely these days…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.