Debt Rattle January 31 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 31 2019

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

René Magritte The key to the fields 1936   • Dovish Fed Sparks Stock-Market Rally And Tanks The US Dollar (MW) • Will The EU To Cave On May’s Bre
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle January 31 2019]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Powel’s Fed started off promising, but now concedes that it doesn’t want functioning markets. Too risky for the rich. Ilargi

Isn’t it interesting, that as power is consolidated and secured by the wealthy; the truth for their motives are plainly, directly, spoke?
    Fear has effectively been transferred from the “leaders” in government, onto the general population; fear; it’s everywhere…
    It has been said; the French government fears the people; possibly no longer…

The Magritte was a dead giveaway with the window; the title is interesting: The key to the fields 1936.
    Glass is a barrier to direct contact; just as shoes insulate from being truley grounded to Gaia.
    So, breaking the window allows contact with the smells, walking those fields barefoot is the real deal…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Koyaanisqatsi

(n.) “life out of balance.”
    a state of life that calls for another way of living.

As to the marble sculptures? The barbarians at the gates will never allow it; we got it fair and square, say they…
    Thus spake the corrupt, bankrupt, and amoral conquerors of nothing…
    Ultimately, the vanquished will get their property…

Dr. D
    Participant

I’m sorry but what part of federal law says that you can be accused of a crime but the prosecution doesn’t have to provide the evidence used against you? I have this funny feeling that’s been completely, totally illegal since day one.

“In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.”

What Mueller is refusing is to “be informed of the nature and cause”, wherein under U.S. law, the Prosecution MUST provide the evidence and case they intend to make, while the Defense does not. But why do I talk? No one’s followed the Constitution (i.e. “The Law”) in 100 years, and apparently nobody cares.

https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/jackboots_in_the_morning_no_one_is_spared_from_this_american_nightmare

I don’t think it matters if it leaked or who leaked it. The Prosecution has to provide evidence, and the evidence will be presented in court so it is by definition public as we claim to have open, public trials. How are you “discredited” by your own evidence if the evidence is good? And when the FBI has had open leaks for years, why would Concord be the source? Given these jokers, it’s just as likely to be the Justice/CNN corporate merger. So if Justice leaks, they can then stop that evidence from being legally presented by the Defense? How would that work? Every time the Defendant is winning, you then leak the argument evidence involved. 99% conviction rate, higher than Stalin and Hitler, which is what we have now.

John Day
    Participant

Here’s more on what is shaping up to be the final spastic war of the Petrobuck Empire in it’s own little Mediterranean, the Caribbean.
    Finally gonna cut the cancer outta’ Cuba, too! 🙁
    http://www.johndayblog.com/2019/01/litmus-tests.html

kultsommer
    Participant

Window-like broken painted pane, exact replica of landscape behind and easy to deceive as being so true to the background. Ruler’s modus operandi via movies and MSM.
    Brought up a cheesy Apple 1984 commercial to mind, for no apparent reason.
    Marco Rubio of France getting dumber by the mile.

V. Arnold
    Participant

kultsommer

Good one; very astute observation…

ezlxa1949
    Participant

Re the Parthenon Marbles, I recall reading years ago of a fringe benefit of their being stored in the British Museum. Atehns had been suffering for some years from acid smog and acid rain, and marbles exposed to it were being eaten away at a surprising rate.

True? False? I don’t know. This was before the Internet and its plentiful image galleries, so I had no way of checking apart from going to Athens, which I never did. A quick Internet search just now reveals opinions on both sides of the argument: yes, they were preserved; no, that’s a furphy and a post-hoc justification.

Anyone in Athens itself able to enlighten us?

V. Arnold
    Participant

Anyone in Athens itself able to enlighten us?

That would likely be Ilargi…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.