Debt Rattle January 5 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle January 5 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    John Day
    Participant

Thanks Polemos. No need to self-censor.

Sasha has interesting technical comments regarding the administration of 5, 6 or even seven doses from an identical Comirnaty or Pfizer vial, as pertains to what went into the injected arm. It seems that it is extremely unpredictable how much of the (rises to the top) “active” lipid layer got injected into any particular victim. https://sashalatypova.substack.com/p/it-doesnt-add-up?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=870364&post_id=92869970&isFreemail=true&utm_medium=email

jb-hb
    Participant

Afewknowthetruth – I include the “science denier” and “it is a religion” stuff for 2 reasons

1. A very significant component or your belief appears to be circular and moralistic:

The Science tells me I am unquestionably right.

The Science says horrible, awful, catastrophic things will happen If We Do Not Act.; We Need To Take Action All Of Us Together.

People who disbelieve The Climate Truth naturally will not Take Action. They will only get in the way of Taking Action.

Why should I entertain ANY arguments, questions, etc from someone whose actions are DEFINED AS preventing us from Taking Action, which we Must Do in order to Avoid Intolerable Massive Catastrophe? Them speaking ANYTHING AT ALL against The Science is an evil action – they’re essentially blocking the stopping of genocide aren’t they?

I am factually right about this super important thing > I am completely morally in the right.

I am completely morally in the right > I don’t need to consider any arguments from immoral people who are wrong

Anytime I’ve seen you “discuss” The Climate Science, it’s if there’s some inarguable Something Else that REALLY matters. Unspoken and therefore unquestionable.

NATURALLY I therefore point at it every time. It is, after all, what we’re really arguing about while you’d like me to pretend we aren’t, so that you can argue about it to the exclusion of all else and “win.”

But if maximum “harm” will be “triggered” by Human generated CO2 (hmm…. where else do we encounter Harm and Triggering?) unless we Take Action and Climate Science Deniers stand in the way of the ONLY thing that could prevent maximum harm….

…explain how it does NOT follow that this makes me your subhuman property. It should be easy for you to explain, shouldn’t it?

What measures CAN’T you decide, just like masks, EVEN IF IT HELPS ONLY A LITTLE BIT or perhaps MIGHT HELP. If there is a CHANCE of avoiding MAXIMUM HARM and there is an absolute imperative that We Must Take Action AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, you’ve already decided ANY objection I may raise is factually incorrect evil action that should be stopped? Like, even the IDEA that conversation would be possible is evil, since implicit in conversation is that one or the other might have a point? And the opposite side gaining ANY points takes us closer to Armageddon, by preventing Necessary Action?

You already expressed that I, as a Climate Science Denier am ultimate evil. You’ve already expressed total scorn for any thinking processes I may have. So how am I NOT your subhuman property to do with as you will, and even if any of my objections that my interests may be harmed by Taking Action turn out to be RIGHT, that would only be right and good, considering how evil and scummy I am???

(like when a Vax-Denier says hey, this thing could cripple or kill me. Well hey, that would be all to the good for a vax denier to get injured, serves them right – take the shot you anti vaxxer)

How should I NOT be subject to your Climate related whims, if you become convinced it will at least “Help” or “Might Help”?

And the more things you think of that I would object to, the more immoral and unthinking that would establish me as being, wouldn’t it? You think of 3 Climate Things and I argue with them. You think of 100 Climate Things and I deny 100 Climate Things. Aren’t I proven way, way worse now, purely as a function of the number of Vital Actions you thought of for us To Take?

2. You refrain from defending your belief with reason and science

I figure if I keep saying it is religious and unscientific, you’ll engage with IDEAS. I figure your pride in the reason and science that brought you to your belief would kick in. That you’d have enough pride to ENGAGE.

Proclaiming that you are better, changing the subject, making accusations, declaring you are the winner…

These are the argument-version of soiling your armor and fleeing the field of battle.

You would have to ENGAGE IDEAS to win. I am taunting you to get you to stop running away. Bok bok bok chicken. Like that.

SAYING you are winning while running away is the same as climbing to the top of the road sign that says “Cleveland 100 miles” and saying you have successfully reached Cleveland. Expressing the idea of winning a battle while not engaging in battle is not winning a battle.

Finally, let me make a clear and sincere statement here:

I am not better than you. I am not smarter than you. Sincerely, I mean that.

So how am I doing what I doing? What paradigm IS in play? Because the more we interact, the worse Climate Change looks. Not because I declare it, but because of all the questions and contradictions that go unanswered. When the “answers” evade, the suggestion is that one doth protest too much, got nothing under the hood after all, etc.

And again:

1. The Climate Religion says that CO2 DOES NOT itself cause the catastrophic heat thingy

2. The Climate Religion says that CO2 causes a LITTLE warming, enough to Tip The Fragile Balance and HOLY TRIGGER the totally completely non human factors that WOULD cause the warming catastrophe

3. The Climate Religion says it is TEMPERATURE, not the mere presence of CO2, the chemical, that causes the runaway feedback loop.

4. 40 interglacial periods show many, MANY temperature spikes going WELL ABOVE the temperatures that The Climate Religionists say trigger a runaway feedback loop causing a heat catastrophe

5. If CO2 constitutes the “different conditions” from before, but CO2 is only significant in the relatively minor temperature change it causes that then triggers the NON HUMAN feedback loops to start, then why does the same temperature AND HIGHER, over and over, NOT cause The Holy And Blessed Feedback Loop?

Are you BOTH a Science Denier AND a Climate Science Apostate/Heretic? Do you DENY any of the central tenets of your belief that I have mentioned above?

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

In the past I have been accused of thinking too much. I can’t help it. “It’s just the kind of guy I am.” (Carlin)

I have been thinking about Scienceand The Science, and the snivelling rats who make ad hominem attacks on me and others and completely fail to the scientific realities of the age we live in, conflating the phenomenon of snowfall with a general cooling of the Earth which is clearly not happening. Indeed, as anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of science knows -or even properly operating sensory organs- knows, snowfall is indicative of relatively warm conditions and the high atmospheric humidity that put the moisture into the atmosphere to generate the snow.

Clearly, we must distinguish very carefully between Science and The Science.

Science is an all-encompassing word, describing the systematic study of phenomena and the compilation of data, the formulation and testing of a hypothesis (or many) and an integrated body of knowledge accumulated over tens of thousands of years. Science has a predictive value.

Thus, when I became aware that so-called vaccines -commercially available at record speed- were based on Messenger-RNA, the Science I have studied over the past more-than-six-decades (and that is chemistry, physics biology, biochemistry, anatomy, anthropology, geology, geochemistry etc.) immediately set off alarm bells and informed me that the so-called vaccines were not vaccines at all but were cell biology modifiers of a potentially dangerous, even deadly, nature.

My suspicions were confirmed shortly after -nearly two years ago- by [arguably] Airstrip Five’s top biologist, Dr Martin Hansen, who declared that he would rather go to prison than have any of that injected into him. Another person, whom I shall not name, declared that if forced to have an injection of ‘that shit’ would immediately write a note: ‘Murdered by Adern via jabbing’ and would walk to the main highway and step out in front of a large, fast-moving truck.

When it comes to The Science, it is a completely different matter altogether. The Science -as espoused by The Scorpion and others- is a mind-control, system, developed by a clique of money-lenders, ‘economists’, anti-scientific bureaucrats, and politicians etc., as a means of promoting anti-scientific clap trap and as a means of perpetuating the wealth extraction system that has operated for many centuries.

Whereas Science is very clear in the matters of Declining Energy Availability, Planetary Meltdown and The Sixth Great Extinction Event etc., The Science offers all sorts of completely fake narratives -such as ‘Safe and effective vaccines’, ‘Carbon Neutrality by 2050 blah, blah, blah.

When it comes to those commenters-such as aspnaz, who have a propensity to make ant–scientific ad hominem attacks, I now realise that they have an important role in keeping the compassionate, logical, scientific, caring sector of society aware just how illogical, egotistical and nasty many homo sapiens (homo violentus) are.

jb-hb
    Participant

bok bok bok

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

‘The Science tells me I am unquestionably right.’

jb-hb.

Yes, The Science, the completely fraudulent system of mind-control promoted by the money-lenders, anti-scientific bureaucrats and politicians etc. definitely tells you that you are unquestionably right.

Indeed, it is a hallmark of The Science to just accept and never question.

That is the opposite of Science, which tell us to question everything. And keep asking questions.

As per:

When it comes to The Science, it is a completely different matter altogether. The Science -as espoused by The Scorpion and others- is a mind-control, system, developed by a clique of money-lenders, ‘economists’, anti-scientific bureaucrats, and politicians etc., as a means of promoting anti-scientific clap trap and as a means of perpetuating the wealth extraction system that has operated for many centuries.

On the other hand, Science clearly proves you are wrong.

Apologies, jb-hb, I omitted you in this portion of the above comment. My bad.

When it comes to those commenters-such as aspnaz, who have a propensity to make ant–scientific ad hominem attacks, I now realise that they have an important role in keeping the compassionate, logical, scientific, caring sector of society aware just how illogical, egotistical and nasty many homo sapiens (homo violentus) are.

zerosum
    Participant
    Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Meanwhile, back in the real world, Nate, Canadian Prepper does an excellent job of presenting the latest data on the Planetary Meltdown that a certain sector of the TAE commentariat are firmly locked into denying is happening.

It’s all good, but the section from minute 12 -highlighting the extraordinarily high temperatures currently experienced in Europe and the US and the extraordinarily high sea-surface temperatures- is stunning.

There is so much high-CO2-induced instability in the atmosphere, another Arctic Vortex could cause land surface temperatures to briefly plummet by 30oC again, before the next upswing.

That is why Planetary Meltdown deniers, such as jb-hb. must avoid becoming informed about reality (or even thinking about reality) at all costs if they are to maintain their illogical stance on the matter:

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXtwR0N3-Ws

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Apologies, a . in the wrong place messed that up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXtwR0N3-W

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

jb-hb
    Participant

Thus, when I became aware that so-called vaccines -commercially available at record speed- were based on Messenger-RNA, the Science I have studied over the past more-than-six-decades (and that is chemistry, physics biology, biochemistry, anatomy, anthropology, geology, geochemistry etc.) immediately set off alarm bells and informed me that the so-called vaccines were not vaccines at all but were cell biology modifiers of a potentially dangerous, even deadly, nature.

are you PURPOSELY missing the point?

The pro-injection-which-does-not-vaccinate person will use the SAME EXACT CIRCULAR THINKING YOU USE FOR THE HOLY CLIMATE SCIENCE to not listen to you.

That is the whole POINT of the thing you are responding to with a big whiff, zip, strike, fumble, etc.

I am factually right about this super important thing > I am completely morally in the right.

I am completely morally in the right > I don’t need to consider any arguments from immoral people who are wrong

Covid19 is causing Maximum Harm. We have to Take Action. When you voice doubts, you block the prevention of maximum harm. Expressing your THOUGHTS about the injection which does not vaccinate is essentially an attempt to block the prevention of virtual genocide.

Duh. The pro injection person won’t say they are For The Science and You are for Actual Science. That’s what YOU say. To them. While they remain in the boldface italicized thought loop above.

The MORE you say what they believe is The Science, while you know actual real Science, the more wrong you are! The more EVIL you are! The more you prove these things to them!

And your claims to Science and Morality for the CLIMATE DEBATE are different …how?

Again, are you PURPOSELY missing the point? You APPROVE of their methods, just not the specific thing their methods are used to defend?

Science I have studied over the past more-than-six-decades (and that is chemistry, physics biology, biochemistry, anatomy, anthropology, geology, geochemistry etc.)

climbing the road sign to Cleveland and announcing yourself as having arrived in Cleveland.

All the more reason, with all that great scientific list, that you could answer questions and resolve contradictions that you don’t. Or even define specifically what you believe or at least what you don’t. But if you get specific, you could get tied down defending a specific thing.

you have at least confirmed you DO specifically believe in:

Planetary Meltdown
    The Sixth Great Extinction Event

That is why Planetary Meltdown deniers, such as jb-hb…

In a very painfully obvious fashion, you avoid my summary of your Plantery Meltdown beliefs.

You very pointedly avoid admitting you agree with any of the points AND pointedly avoid disavowing any of them. Your silence is deafening

At least you declared Planetary Meltdown is your belief. That’s something.

You purposely evaded understanding the vax analogy because you KNOW that in saying why the pro injection person doesn’t own you as subhuman property, to do with as they wish, to prevent maximum harm, you would be explaining why these can’t be true for YOUR belief either.

Planetary Meltdown surely qualifies as a case of stupendous Harm, yes? Or do you disavow? Planetary Meltdown is NOT massive Harm?

bok bok bok

Mr. House
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fbi-increases-reward-500000-info-about-capitol-hill-pipe-bomb-suspect

A thought: Perhaps this was the backup plan if people didn’t go in the capital? How much you wanna bet if the “riots” hadn’t happened these bombs would have went off and the only reason they haven’t caught this person yet is because this person was working for them?

Mr. House
    Participant

I agree with JB-HB and the only thing i would add is the war on terror was exactly the same.

jb-hb
    Participant

That is why Planetary Meltdown deniers, such as jb-hb. must avoid becoming informed about reality (or even thinking about reality) at all costs if they are to maintain their illogical stance on the matter

My argument was ENTIRELY constructed of YOUR OWN Planetary Meltdown beliefs! I conceded EVERY SINGLE POINT.

What do you disavow, then? Specifically?

Because if you’re saying I am not acknowledging reality, and I am citing Planetary Meltdown beliefs as the foundation of my argument, you are saying there is something within Planetary Meltdown that does NOT match reality.

John Day
    Participant

In case of SCIENCE-EMERGENCY – BREAK GLASS and PULL DOWN

John Day
    Participant

“Release Of Information” is up, with some redundancy redundancy
    https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/release-of-information

Cardiologist Sanjay Verma MD has the best explanation I have yet seen on the medical evaluation process for athletes who have acute cardiac events.
    ​ ​Cardiac Arrest and Sudden Cardiac Death in AthletesI​
    I​​n this discussion it seems many (on all sides of the discussion) are subject to some confirmation bias and some deference to authority (quoting someone they respect but not understanding the pathophysiology themselves). While some aspects of the situation are speculative at best, other aspects can be interpreted with 100% confidence.
    ​ ​It really helps to put aside personal ego and not take any aspects of this discussion personally (and refrain from ad hominem attacks). Much of this can be explained or not explained with provable pathophysiology.
    https://sanjayverma-66740.medium.com/cardiac-arrest-and-sudden-cardiac-death-in-athletes-9c93a6c47bf6

​ Damar Hamlin appears to be neurologically intact as he comes out of induced-sedation, holding hands and speaking to family and loved ones.
    Time to forget this whole thing? Who needs answers? (Some football players still want answers, though.​)
    https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/05/sport/damar-hamlin-collapse-bills-status-thursday/index.html

Short and long versions of this important paper. Thanks “Doc”.
    ​ ​Circulating Spike Protein Detected in Post–COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Myocarditis​
    ​Immunoprofiling of vaccinated adolescents and young adults revealed that the mRNA vaccine–induced immune responses did not differ between individuals who developed myocarditis and individuals who did not. However, free spike antigen was detected in the blood of adolescents and young adults who developed post-mRNA vaccine myocarditis, advancing insight into its potential underlying cause.
    https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.122.061025
    https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/epdf/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.122.061025

John Day
    Participant

​Interview with Peter McCullough MD: NFL Player Drops Suddenly
    ​https://live.childrenshealthdefense.org/chd-tv/shows/good-morning-chd/nfl-star-drops-suddenly-with-peter-mccullough-md-mph/

FLCCC treatment options and protocols for post-COVID-vaccine syndromes. Thanks Ilargi.
    https://covid19criticalcare.com/treatment-protocols/i-recover/

“Card Catalogue” Capsule Summaries of all Twitter Files Threads to Date, With Links and a Glossary, Matt Taibbi
    For those who haven’t been following, a compilation of one-paragraph summaries of all the Twitter Files threads by every reporter. With links and notes on key revelations
    https://taibbi.substack.com/p/capsule-summaries-of-all-twitter

This is actually a very good story. Twitter management did not initially want to get dragged into this black hole of censorship and propaganda, but was professionally coerced, with relentless pressure from multiple government offices, not just alphabet-agencies.
    New Twitter bombshell: How American spies used false claims of Russian election interference to bring the tech giant to heel
    https://www.rt.com/news/569389-politicized-xenophobic-witch-hunt/

John Day
    Participant

MK Bhadrakumar has further insights on the midnight, new years massacre of Russian recruits in their barracks, as they phoned-home.
    ​ ​US climbs escalation ladder in Ukraine​
    ​ ​In all probability, the message conveyed to Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov from his American counterpart Antony Blinken via Israel’s new foreign minister Eli Cohen concerned the Ukrainian missile attack on Makeyevka (Donetsk) on New Year Day at 12.02 am killing 89 Russian conscripts…
    ​..​At any rate, although Russian intelligence would have a fair idea of the location of NATO officers conducting the Ukrainian operations, they have not been so far targeted. That is why, the Russian MOD’s decision on Monday to highlight that US-supplied Himars missiles have killed scores of Russian soldiers on Sunday night would have caused some uneasiness in Washington.
    ​ ​The big question is whether Moscow will also now go up the escalation ladder and directly target American military personnel deployed in Ukraine.
    ​ ​Of course, any killing of American military personnel in Ukraine will make very damaging headlines in the US news cycle for the Biden Administration…
    ..The Russian readout of Cohen’s phone conversation with Lavrov on Tuesday mentioned that the latter “informed his Israeli counterpart about certain aspects of the situation in Ukraine in the context of Russia’s special military operation.”
    ​ ​Lavrov probably had his say on Blinken’s charade that the US had nothing to do with the killing of 89 Russian soldiers. The fact that as many was six deadly HIMARS missiles were fired in rapid sequence at a single target at 12.02 am shows a high level of certainty on the part of the Ukrainian side and/or their western mentors that maximum damage would be inflicted.
    ​ ​The intelligence inputs in real time show direct American participation in the horrific operation targeting the Russian conscripts’ New Year party just when the toasts began. Of course, whipping up public sentiments in Russia against Putin is a core American objective in the war.

US climbs escalation ladder in Ukraine

​Moon of Alabama (Germany) ​Ukraine – The Big Push To End The War (There is mass delusion about the realities of this war. That must be clarified first.)
    ​ ​The ‘western’ propaganda is still quite strong. However, as I pointed out in March last year propaganda does not change a war and lies do not win it. Its believability is shrinking.​
    ​ ​Former Lt.Col. Alex Vershinin, who in June pointed out that industrial warfare is back and the ‘West’ was not ready to wage it, has a new recommendable piece out which analyses the tactics on both sides, looks ahead and concludes that Russia will almost certainly win the war… (Colonel Macgregor says the same thing​.​)
    ..Casualties are expected in wars and the Russians, with their steady remembrance of the second world war as their Great Patriotic War, know this well. Screw ups also happen and at times some bad leadership decisions puts people into the wrong place where the enemy can and will kill them. That is what happened in Makeyevka (Donetsk) on New Years day 2 minutes after midnight. Some 100 Russian reservists died. The Russian leadership pointed out that they were killed by U.S. HIMARS missiles..​.
    ..Those are four HIMARS, three M-777, some Czech ‘aid’, 800 HIMARS missiles and some Ukrainian guns that were lost in just one day. That was probably more than the ‘West’ can deliver over the next months…
    ​..​This only confirms the point Alex Vershinin was making. Russia has cared for its resources while the Ukraine, and NATO, have wasted their stuff mostly in senseless frontal campaigns against well protected Russian troops.
    ​ ​Yves Smith of Naked Capitalism points out that Vershinin has left out the economic side of the war where the picture is as bad for Ukraine as it is on the ground…
    ​..​December interview the Ukrainian war leader General Valery Zaluzhny gave to the Economist.:
    ​ ​General Zaluzhny, who is raising a new army corps, reels off a wishlist. “I know that I can beat this enemy,” he says. “But I need resources. I need 300 tanks, 600-700 IFVs [infantry fighting vehicles], 500 Howitzers.” The incremental arsenal he is seeking is bigger than the total armoured forces of most European armies.
    ​ ​What Zaluzhny really says is that the war is lost if he does not get those resources. He knows well that is he will not receive them…
    ​..​Due to currently warmer than normal weather the ground in Ukraine is not yet frozen and the mud will return in March and April. That gives only a two months window to move forward.​..
    ..The big question is how the U.S. will respond. If the Ukraine falls the U.S. and NATO will have lost their war against Russia. That will cause serious political damage…
    ​..​The effect of losing the war will be noticed in global and domestic politics. ‘Western’ global standing will be degraded and the leadership of the war party will receive some well deserved bashing.
    ​ ​But will the U.S. let that happen? Can it allow itself to lose this war? Or will it escalate? Even when that is likely to only worsen its situation?
    https://www.moonofalabama.org/2023/01/ukraine-the-big-push-to-end-the-war.html#more

Russian drones far cheaper than Ukrainian air defenses​ (The Patriot air-defense missiles ​will ​cost $3-4 million each)
    ​​ The drones that Russia uses are priced at around $20,000 per unit, while a surface-to-air missile from Ukraine’s arsenal ranges from $140,000 for a Soviet-era S-300 to $500,000 for a US-supplied NASAM system, he said.
    https://www.rt.com/news/569386-ukraine-drones-iran-defense/

U.S. Forces in Europe Prepare for War With Russia​ (What can stop the war machine?​ Light infantry will be vaporized by artillery. USAF can’t own this sky.​)
    https://trendsinthenews.substack.com/p/us-forces-in-europe-prepare-for-war

​ 101st Airborne Still Deployed in Romania Simulating War With Russia
    ​ Members of the division told CBS in October that they were prepared to enter Ukraine if given the (suicidal) ​order
    ​ ​About 4,000 members of the US Army’s 101st Airborne Division are still deployed in Romania as part of a military buildup in Eastern Europe that President Biden ordered last year.​..
    ​..​The military buildup in Eastern Europe has brought US troop levels on the continent to over 100,000 for the first time since 2005. The Pentagon is expected to decide soon if it will maintain the current levels for the long term or reduce or increase them.​ ​

101st Airborne Still Deployed in Romania Simulating War With Russia

John Day
    Participant

​ Putin is offering the Ukrainian soldiers Friday and Saturday off for Christmas. Many already feel abandoned/sacrificed by Kiev. How would you feel?
    ​ Ukraine Rejects Putin’s Christmas Truce Proposal As “Hypocrisy” & “A Trap”
    ​ ​Zelensky advisor Mykhailo Podolyak announced on Twitter, that Russian forces…must leave the occupied territories – only then will it have a “temporary truce”. Keep hypocrisy to yourself.​..
    ​..​If the Russian church’s call for a Christmas truce is observed and holds, it could increase the chances of the two sides eventually seeking a more permanent ceasefire and negotiated settlement.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/russias-patriarch-kirill-calls-both-sides-implement-truce-orthodox-christmas

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Redneck
    Participant

AAAWWW , how sweet.

But it seems Zelensky saw it coming, given the following comments at the end of November:

Israel’s incoming prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s “personal relationship” with Russia’s Vladimir Putin could affect the “historical relations” between Israel and Ukraine, President Volodymyr Zelensky told The New York Times’ DealBook Summit on Wednesday.

“Of course, if [Netanyahu] wants to maintain his personal relations with Putin, he can continue doing what he’s doing,” Zelensky said at the summit, held in New York City.

“But if he wants to maintain the historical relations between Israel and the Ukrainian people, you have to do everything you can to save as many people as possible.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/incoming-israeli-foreign-minister-shocks-previewing-pro-russian-policies

Germ
    Participant

Massive increase in excess deaths in England and Wales:

14,530 deaths were registered in England and Wales in the week ending 23 December 2022 (Week 51).

This was 20.7% above the five-year average (2,493 excess deaths).

See Table 1 here:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsregisteredweeklyinenglandandwalesprovisional/weekending23december2022

TVASF and are dying in great numbers.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

jb-hb

You clearly need to learn the difference between facts and beliefs. Chris Matenson’s Crash Course is a good place to start.

I assume you have avoided looking at the CP video.

Get back to me when you have.

Until you have, I will ignore every bit of nonsense you contaminate TAE with, including the ad hominem attacks -the sure sign of a failed debater.

On the other hand, your religious beliefs may preclude you from looking at current data.

I note the graphs you keep posting have almost nothing whatsoever to do with current conditions on Earth -other than as a reference point for how much Industrial Civilisation has fucked-up the natural systems that used to maintain stability.

Come to think of it, RIM posted exactly what my problem is:

‘The truth has no defense against a fool determined to believe a lie’

Mark Twain was a really smart guy, except when he attempted to expose the lies of The Empire of Lies.

t

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Life on Airstrip Five in 2023:

‘My family is shattered’: Auckland business owner regrets moving to NZ after suffering third ram-raid

Police are investigating multiple robberies which have hit retail businesses in Auckland and Hamilton over the past 24 hours.

Kanna Sharma, the owner of Kauriland’s G.A.S station in Titirangi, Auckland is devastated after his business was ram-raided at 2:20am on Thursday.

He said it’s the third such attack on his business and he now regrets moving to Aotearoa with his family

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/my-family-is-shattered-auckland-business-owner-regrets-moving-to-nz-after-suffering-third-ram-raid/ar-AA15ZhJr?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=d2a0cfda70524dc18b2385f43aa0a616

We speculated for a long time what social meltdown would be like. Now we know.

Redneck
    Participant

WIERD GETS WIERDERER!

jb-hb
    Participant

You clearly need to learn the difference between facts and beliefs.

Then what do you disavow?

1. The Climate Religion says that CO2 DOES NOT itself cause the catastrophic heat thingy

2. The Climate Religion says that CO2 causes a LITTLE warming, enough to Tip The Fragile Balance and HOLY TRIGGER the totally completely non human factors that WOULD cause the warming catastrophe

3. The Climate Religion says it is TEMPERATURE, not the mere presence of CO2, the chemical, that causes the runaway feedback loop.

4. 40 interglacial periods show many, MANY temperature spikes going WELL ABOVE the temperatures that The Climate Religionists say trigger a runaway feedback loop causing a heat catastrophe

5. If CO2 constitutes the “different conditions” from before, but CO2 is only significant in the relatively minor temperature change it causes that then triggers the NON HUMAN feedback loops to start, then why does the same temperature AND HIGHER, over and over, NOT cause The Holy And Blessed Feedback Loop?

Are you BOTH a Science Denier AND a Climate Science Apostate/Heretic? Do you DENY any of the central tenets of your belief that I have mentioned above?

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Meanwhile, back at the Office of The completely fraudulent system of mind-control promoted by the money-lenders, anti-scientific bureaucrats and politicians etc.

That is why Planetary Meltdown deniers, such as jb-hb. must avoid becoming informed about reality (or even thinking about reality) at all costs if they are to maintain their illogical stance on the matter

jb-hb
    Participant

I will ignore every bit of nonsense you contaminate TAE with

Taking Planet Meltdown as a given, I posed a moral dilemma, and a logical dilemma.

aspnaz
    Participant
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

“Of course, if [Netanyahu] wants to maintain his personal relations with Putin, he can continue doing what he’s doing,” Zelensky said at the summit, held in New York City.

“But if he wants to maintain the historical relations between Israel and the Ukrainian people, you have to do everything you can to save as many people as possible.”

Oroboros
    Participant

Russian Geran-2 reaches its target in Kiev –

Note how the lights go out when the target is hit.

jb-hb
    Participant

I note the graphs you keep posting have almost nothing whatsoever to do with current conditions on Earth

Temperature is irrelevant to Planet Meltdown. Gotcha.

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Ukrainian UAV filmed its own destruction!

Cool, you can actually see the Russia drone killing missile coming straight at it.

Oroboros
    Participant

Kevin McCarthy starring in Groundhog Day II

John Day
    Participant

@Redneck: With all due respect the Russian TV New Year’s celebration was completely benign and heteronormative, compared to what was on the local San Antonio, Texas station, turned on for the large in-law’s party we attended. The local San Antonio station had lots of trashy, scantily clad performers of all 7 sexes, flaunting “IT”, whatever “it” individually and collectively may have been.
    Ya’ shoulda’ been there; western decadence at some kind of a low mark on the empty toilet bowl.
    The fireworks in San Antonio are another story. Something like 10,000 neighborhood parties seem to spend $200 – $ $200 and shoot most of it off at midnight. It’s a totally-embedded experience.
    I’d never been in a sort f high and open backyard when it was happening before. (I usually skip new-years, wherever I am, retiring early.)
    Very impressive!

aspnaz
    Participant

The airstrip child said

You are completely anti-science because you have the attitude that the science is settled and you know the truth. People who say that the science is settled are using the science for their own malign purposes, whether those purposes are to make up for their own failures in life or are a way to take money from others, it doesn’t really matter. People who “know” are full of shit, while “people who know they don’t know” are more likely to be on the side of science and receptive to new ideas and interpretations. The sad thing is that those who “know” put themselves on a pedestal and give themselves permission to teach the untermensch how bad they are and how they need to see the light and be rescued from the bad ways by the self appointed Jesus. They are the idiot ranting in the town square, telling the people how the end is nigh.

Of course the science is not settled and is very unlikely to ever be settled, the reason being that the climate is a huge dynamic system with countless inputs, countless feedback loops, countless losses etc. all happening in continuous time, involving all the different disciplines from biology to geology etc. many of which we do not even understand at a basic level, such as the oceans. Despite what the screaming greens would have you believe, we do not have the ability to even work out whether there is a problem and as we don’t have a test environment to experiment with, we certainly do not know what the solution could be.

The fact that the climate science people are prepared to state that all our woes are down to CO2 levels – such a complex system yet such a simple answer – just show to me that they know nothing. All our woes are down to the life-giving gas in the atmosphere, the one gas that makes the earth the gem that it is in a galaxy of dust and gas balls, that one gas is killing the planet. Morons.

zerosum
    Participant

Russian Geran-2 reaches its target in Kiev –

Note how the lights go out when the target is hit.
    Count how many pieces of friendly fire are causing damage.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Science is never settled, and the same goes for the method it rode in on. Everything is on the table, which makes it fun until someone starts losing the argument so badly they try tossing the table, or claiming that it’s theirs.

John Day
    Participant

I can’t get the link for this story from Greek Site War News 24/7 to post
    Russian soldier: “From the Ukrainian missile attack, 200 soldiers were killed – 150 are injured”
    I fund it scrolling down the War Monitor tab too Ukraine

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Pretty nearly everything I ever learned that was worth knowing turned out to be something I was wrong about just before that.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.