Debt Rattle July 13 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 13 2019

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Weeping woman 1937   • Robert Mueller’s Testimony Extended, Postponed By One Week (G.) • Trump Organization Probe Likely to End Wit
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 13 2019]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Ah today, we here at the hemitage, awoke to clear skys and cool winds.
    Likely no rain until late afternoon or early evening; we’ll see.
    Don’t let the bastards get you…

zerosum
    Participant

The agricultural loan portfolios of the nation’s top 30 banks fell by $3.9 billion, to $18.3 billion, between their peak in December 2015 and March 2019, the analysis showed. That’s a 17.5% decline.

Who bought those loans from the banks? Who is it that is going big time into the farming business by buying on the cheap?
    ——
    China is making sure to lend money that is secured by cash flowing assets.
    That’s what all lender try to do. (ie. CPP. OPP, USA, etc.)

…. debt owed to China soared ten-fold, from less than $500 billion to more than $5 trillion — or from 1% of global economic output to more than 5%, according to the study from Germany-based think tank the Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
    —–
    If those people that are in power can delete twitter accounts to try to change the past then other people can delete TAE.
    Would the future be changed without a few old farts reading TAE?

V. Arnold
    Participant

If those people that are in power can delete twitter accounts to try to change the past then other people can delete TAE.
    Would the future be changed without a few old farts reading TAE?

Good question. I must admit to feeling puny and insignificant lately; the western power brokers running amok with their seemingly absolute power.
    Epstein is just the latest example and only a symptom of the rot that is western hegemony…
    The only value of us “old farts” is our experience and memories; but, if those are not valued; they then serve only the holders of such…

zerosum
    Participant

The only value of us “old farts” is our experience and memories; but, if those are not valued; they then serve only the holders of such…

I’ve forgotten more than what most people learned.

Now, most people, rely on the web, not their memories.
    I’m trying to instill, in my grand kids, “if you don’t remember it, then you don’t know it.”

V. Arnold
    Participant

I’ve forgotten more than what most people learned.

I feel exactly the same way.
    It surely doesn’t bode well for our future; ignorance is rife in this life…
    I also feel grateful to be old in these times…
    😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.