Debt Rattle July 19 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 19 2020

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Marion Post Wolcott Coal miner waiting for lift home, Capels, West Virginia 1938   • More Than Half Of All COVID19 Patients Found To Have Damaged
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 19 2020]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Right on Ilargi…
    …other than this, no comment…

Hey VA, tell me: is that miner black or wearing blackface?

V. Arnold
    Participant

Hey VA, tell me: is that miner black or wearing blackface?

LOL Ilargi; he’s a coal miner; they’re all black…
    Driving through coal mining country is pretty amazing…everything is black…everything…

tony smyth
    Participant

Is the ‘subtle hint’ in the last chart that you expect the tumbrils to imminently arrive in town and city squares carrying the rich for separation of head from shoulders? If so, I’ll get my popcorn.

oxymoron
    Participant

I also think we are perfect food for the virus. I want to be at least very chewy, gamey and unpalatable for the time being.

zerosum
    Participant

I’m also speechless.
    The articles that you chose, demonstrate that we at TAE have been saying the same variations of those points for a long time.

However, the picture of the children wearing face masks, is the definite demonstration/proof of the governing abilities of all the 20% involved in executing of all the rules, regulations and laws requested by the elites to preserve and enhance their elitist position and lifestyle.

Those 20% are not acting as if they believe in heaven or hell.

Is the ‘subtle hint’ in the last chart that you expect the tumbrils to imminently arrive in town and city squares…?

The French graph covers a 30-year period, Tony, so imminently may be a bit fast…

With a bit of fantasy we could ponder 2008 as a starting point, but even then…

Geppetto
    Participant

Have we ever figured out why the Lemmings went over the edge? Oh right, they don’t. An intriguing metaphor none the less. Loved those Disney movies when I was young and impressionable.

Geppetto
    Participant

John Day
    Participant

@Gepetto
    I’ll see you and raise you.. Broken Arrow

John Day
    Participant

http://www.johndayblog.com/2020/07/walking-path.html
    It has been a long Thursday, Friday and Saturday, with Jenny’s surgery process starting hours before dawn, then work that day, and a long work day Friday, bike home and drive to Yoakum. Saturday in Yoakum without a computer, doing things in the garden and arranging for some house repairs, shelling black eyed peas, driving back to Austin, cooking dinner for Jim, eating and talking about our lives.
    Jenny came through her extensive cervical spine surgery well, and still has her voice, and is able to walk, and is out of the ICU. This is still a long road, but Jenny has a good constitution for walking it.

What road are we really on? We presume to know where we are going, but we had no idea at Christmas that we’d be where we are today. It’s just getting weirder, because that’s all it can do until we (meaning “you”, as it always does) do one thing that makes sense, one at t time, and maybe re-do one thing repeatedly, until it works. Millions of people die going through transitions, a lot of them with the help of our owners and their military.
    Our turn may also be approaching, and maybe some of our owners , too, this time around…

Jim Kunstler: A Bigger Picture
    ​ ​Right now, start planning where you might go and what you can do. The turmoil will be filled with opportunity to find ways to be useful to other people, to devise work-arounds for ruptured systems and relationships, in getting food to people, making things they need, distributing them, fixing things that are broken where possible, and moving people and stuff from point A to point B. There will be plenty of work for people who are willing to do it. Keep in mind that it’s entirely up to you to make good choices.
    ​ ​Don’t despair, and if you find yourself veering toward it, get over yourself. It’s just part of becoming stronger than you thought you could be, and the times will require it of you anyway. The offices that gave out brownie points for avouched victimhood will also be shutting down. Won’t that be a relief? Welcome to the joyful illumination that life is difficult for everybody. Who is ready for this epic journey?

A Bigger Picture

​Most of human history has happened without money, without currency. How could this be possible? I am attempting to create the conditions ​necessary to slide into a life with less money, with less commerce. That’s where I can go today.
    This Is A Financial Extinction Event, Charles Hugh Smith:
    The lower reaches of the financial food chain are already dying, and every entity that depended on that layer is doomed.
    Though under pressure from climate change, the dinosaurs were still dominant 65 million year ago–until the meteor struck, creating a global “nuclear winter” that darkened the atmosphere for months, killing off most of the food chain that the dinosaurs depended on. (See chart below.)
    The ancestors of modern birds were one of the few dinosaur species to survive the extinction event, which took months to play out.
    It wasn’t the impact and shock wave that killed off dinosaurs globally–it was the “nuclear winter” that doomed them to extinction. As plants withered, the plant-eating dinosaurs expired, depriving the predator dinosaurs of their food supply.
    This is a precise analogy for the global economy, which is entering a financial “nuclear winter” extinction event.
    http://charleshughsmith.blogspot.com/2020/07/this-is-financial-extinction-event.html

Walking In Your Footsteps, The Police

Roger Seheult MD Discusses the role of vitamin-D in helping the body fight the effects of SARS-CoV-2 virus, with special focus on the arterial lining, the endothelium, where the battle for life is fought. Recent paper has more vitamin-D data, and it’s all the same, just more. Take 5000 units per day, or whatever it takes to get your level above 60. Thanks Marjorie

Here is Vladimir Zelenko MD’s COVID-19 case series data. This man got no respect for his successful pioneering of outpatient hydroxychloroquine, zinc and azithromycin treatment, except from his patients practicing physicians, and Ilargi at The Automatic Earth, who found most of these COVID links today…
    I first saw Dr Zelenko’s data on April 1, 2020. Wasn’t that a long time ago, now? The problem was that it was presented on an independent blog by a non-medical blogger, and mailed to President Trump. No respect.
    I finally posted it, zits-and-all, as the last link in the 4/13/20 “Horowitz Proboscoid Viral Interceptor” entry. http://www.johndayblog.com/2020/04/horowitz-proboscoid-viral-interceptor.html
    ​ ​”The world seems to have forgotten common medical knowledge: that we want to treat any patient with an infectious disease as soon as possible,” said Derwand. “What differentiates this study is that patients were prescribed these medications early, in the outpatient setting. Dr. Zelenko treated his risk stratified patients immediately and didn’t wait for the disease to intensify.”
    ​ ​”The well-tolerated 5-day triple therapy resulted in a significantly lower hospitalization rate and less fatalities with no reported cardiac side effects compared with relevant public reference data of untreated patients,” said Sholz. “The magnitude of the results can substantially elevate the relevance of early use, low dose hydroxychloroquine, especially in combination with zinc. This data can be used to inform ongoing pandemic response policies as well as future clinical trials.”
    ​ ​”It’s unfortunate much of the news coverage surrounding hydroxychloroquine has been negative,” Zelenko added. “This study suggests that when taken early and together with zinc and azithromycin, this cost-effective drug can be part of the solution to the pandemic.”
    https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/newly-published-outpatient-study-finds-that-early-use-of-zinc-hydroxychloroquine-and-azithromycin-is-associated-with-less-hospitalizations-and-death-301094237.html?tc=eml_cleartime
    https://www.thezelenkoprotocol.com/

​Dr Zelenko speaks for himself, answering questions on video. He is not wishy-washy. “This is battlefield medicine.”
    I think this is a few months old, maybe late April. He had treated over 1000 patients and had not seen Torsade des pointes cardiac arrhythmia. He “was in direct contact with the White House” and FDA approval had come through.
    ​https://hooktube.com/watch?v=zC1-9b5rqMU

There is a serious offer on the table to reconstitute Europe as Europe, the land of the Europen peoples. This is at odds with the doomed globalist project. Here is a statement from the opening of the Europe Uncensored Conference:
    The Opening (François-Xavier Bellamy)
    ​ ​The Moderator of the event Mr. Bellamy laid down the ideological framework of the views of an “Eastern” European Union and a summary of its history from this other point of view. He did such an excellent job that it is best to take a look at what he actually said without summation.
    ​ ​“Politics could finally come to an end and dissolved itself in the efficient administration of the economy, there was nothing more to care about nothing left to be protected…”“All of this, even the human condition itself was to be replaced and this was called progress…”
    ‘Societies were not made of citizens but of consumers… work was only a boring means to buy leisure…”
    “Anything that dared still to claim a higher a higher value than individual life, and immediate pleasure was an danger to denounce…”
    ​ ​“No limits could now, stop a never-ending movement preventing any historical continuity to occur, no rules to stop the vibrations of the markets to absorb all of human life and no borders to refrain the migration that was supposed to become our common horizon. In this moment it looks like (the) European Union was a synonym for this end of history… we are in 2020 now watching the end of the end of history and this is what we should talk about today…”
    ​ ​“We are united by the whole history of a civilization, Europe is not an international organization that would be empty of any content, though we denied it in the last decades we are united by our common roots. Eastern, Central, Western Europe share a common heritage and simple eyes can see it…”​ …​
    ​ ​Calling a “spade a spade” is always a good option for a Populist, the key thing is, despite these strong words, the message of Mr. Orbán and the other leaders is one of changing course, not jumping ship. So far the subcontext of the language used at the event sounded like a warning shot. They are essentially trying to politely yet loudly tell the EU that the ideological side of the status quo is not working. They want to shift the EU towards a pro-Christian, less-Liberal, pro-Family organization not tear it all down for the sake of some revolution. They want the Eastern vision for what the EU could be to come into mainstream acceptance.​..
    ​ Europe Uncensored was a friendly warning that something is wrong in society with a gentlemanly offer to fix it together. But no offer lasts forever.

Europe Uncensored: An Online Warning Shot

generic
    Participant

My grandfather was a silver miner. He was very comfortable swinging various sizes of sledgehammers at drills for hours, but he probably did most drilling with a jack leg. This can create quite lot of dust.

The silver mines closed down when he was about 30. His 15 years or so as a miner was enough that he occasionally coughed up a bit of silica for the rest of his life. He would have benefited greatly from good dust masks.

Some coal miners were suing 3M a few years ago for making defective dust masks.

There is a documentary called The Devil’s Miner about a 14 year old boy in Bolivia. The video gives a vivid image of a dust cloud enveloping the boy with no dust mask while using a powered drill. Hopefully things are better in Bolivia now, but I doubt it.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

“Those 20% are not acting as if they believe in heaven or hell.”

I just couldn’t leave this comment alone, zerosum. The more I thought about it, the more tentacles the problem of wealth inequality seemed to sprout. Lately, it seems as if I’m trying to make sense of the world while looking at it through a little keyhole. Actually, I’m just now starting to realize this truth.

But the death of religion, or the mythos of heaven and hell, is a factor which cannot be ignored. Man, though currently clothed in its modern veneer of civilization, is still very much a barbarian in nature. Remove the moral restraint that religion once provided, and its off to the races for most.

I’m also reminded of some psychological studies that were done in which one experimental group was given unearned preferential treatment over another group. This resulted in the preferred group coming up with explanations for why they ‘deserved’ to be treated better than the others. Like any good Wall Street trader, it seems we have the ability to justify anything that benefits us at the expense of another.

zerosum
    Participant

Maxwell Quest

…… “Remove the moral restraint that religion once provided, and its off to the races for most.”

Those 20% never accepted the moral restraint, therefore, that why they got a head start in the race.
    The 20% make the rules and regulation for the 80%, and make sure that those rules and regulation do not restrain their activities.

zerosum
    Participant

Tomorrow has arrived

I went shopping and found tomorrow.
    Shelves are empty. Stores are closed. Customers are missing.

For want of a nail the shoe was lost,
    for want of a shoe the horse was lost,
    for want of a horse the knight was lost,
    for want of a knight the battle was lost,
    for want of a battle the kingdom was lost.
    So a kingdom was lost—all for want of a nail.

Bill7
    Participant

Healthy People Should Not Wear Face Masks:
    https://www.meehanmd.com/blog/2020-06-12-healthy-people-should-not-wear-face-masks/

Lots of links and footnotes there..

-Bill7

Mr. House
    Participant

cloudhidden
    Participant

try this:
    stand about 1 foot away and face a window or mirror
    inhale a few grains of pepper
    sneeze
    observe the glass surface

repeat , this time with a handkerchief over your nose/mouth and direct sneeze to another area of the glass
    observe the surface

tell me masks do not work

V. Arnold
    Participant

tell me masks do not work

Good luck with that…
    In all my years of commenting, I can’t recall ever changing anybodies mind on anything.
    When it comes to masks; westerners are just stuck in their ignorance and biases…

VietnamVet
    Participant

The three deaths in 20,000 infected in the US military is low. The one death out of the thousands infected on the USS Theodore Roosevelt has been attributed to the MMR vaccine given to all military personnel priming the immune system. On an average 1,320 US armed forces die in accidents per year not counting those dead in combat. But the heart damage and comorbidity caused by COVID-19 is the other side of the coin.

Six months in and the American response to the coronavirus pandemic has been a debacle. Donald Trump’s ineptitude is a symptom not the cause. The US federal government was emptied out of knowledgeable, skilled, untouchable employees since Al Gore’s Reinventing Government. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows that it was incapable of running anything right. The Pandemic was dumped on 50 states with inadequate funds and no coordination. No different than fighting Imperial Japan with only state and territory national guard units paid for with state and local taxes. What is unmentionable is that the wealthy deliberately paid trade organizations, think tanks and politicians to dismantle the western democracies to end taxes and regulations. Thus, off-patent drugs and treatments are ignored to await a pot of gold vaccine. The restoration of the national public health system to test, contact trace and isolate super-spreaders is ignored. The transfer of middle-class taxes to the wealthy continues. The rebirth of a functional government that cares for the needs of its citizens is aborted. The warrantless arrest of demonstrators by combat dressed federal agents has started.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

Healthy People Should Not Wear Face Masks

Haha. Just look at the scoreboard! The gold medal goes to the country where the greatest percentage of the population believes healthy people should not wear face masks.

Meanwhile these quotes from the Deputy Chief of the Korea Center for Disease Control:

At this point, any talk of an exit is at best a wishful expectation.”

Practicing physical distancing, heeding personal hygiene and wearing face masks remain the most effective tools to curb the transmission.

But if you look at how the pandemic is unfolding outside the country, the situation is completely different.”

When this international crisis will peak is quite unfathomable.”

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20200714000173&ACE_SEARCH=1

Korea has now fallen to 68th place, and keep falling.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Six months in and the American response to the coronavirus pandemic has been a debacle. Donald Trump’s ineptitude is a symptom not the cause.

The rebirth of a functional government that cares for the needs of its citizens is aborted. The warrantless arrest of demonstrators by combat dressed federal agents has started.

You’re on a roll today…
    Portland, Oregon, my old stomping grounds, is ground zero for the Fed’s…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Korea has now fallen to 68th place, and keep falling.

Yeah, Thailand is 100th…

₿oogaloo
    Participant

John Day: Well I finally got my Vitamin D test results back today. They were abysmally low when I got them checked last December. In early February I saw your suggestion to take 10,000 per day for a month, then cut back to 5.000 per day. So that’s pretty much what I did, except that because my starting point was so low, I took 10,000 per day for closer to two months in the beginning. And I spent a bit more time in the sun.

So now I am at 61.45 — much better than before.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.