Debt Rattle July 25 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 25 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Claude Monet Water lilies 1904   • Lab Alert: Changes to CDC RT-PCR for SARS-CoV-2 Testing • Adverse Reactions To The Covid-19 Vaccines Suffered
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 25 2021]

Dr. D
    Participant

Monet’s pond is still there, across the street.
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/House+of+Claude+Monet/@49.075222,1.5292763,1064m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x47e6c8fe5f7dfb53:0xdb2b00a9a864e4ea!8m2!3d49.0753954!4d1.5337402

“arrested after an unauthorised march in Sydney, with the city’s police minister branding those who took part as “morons”.

See? The problem is they didn’t burn things, and they didn’t wear black. If they’d done that, nurses would stand on the sidewalk, maskless, and applaud. To be a good neighbor and citizen, you simply MUST burn down your town. That’s communication and free speech.

“Detectives are now combing social media and footage from CCTV and police-worn body cameras to identify and punish everyone”

Wow, I was going to bring this up but don’t have to.

Australian Leaders Blast Protesters, ‘Strike Force’ To Track Them Down (RT)”

If only they were terrified of their citizens power and wrath.

Against two years of constant, universal evidence, “Draghi said the Green Pass is necessary to stop the spread of the disease and restart the economy.” Fixed it.

The failed failures failed everywhere. Answer? Must. Do. MOAR. Not enough children have committed suicide yet. Too many cancers being screened.

“London Anti-vax Speaker Threatens Doctors With ‘Nuremberg Trials’ (RT)”

The news is that it “sparked controvery.” With who? How much? Really? Or are they allowing/inventing for some reason bc they think they’ll win this round.

“Kate Shemirani, a former nurse turned-anti-vaxxer and conspiracy theorist,”

Please define. A: “Because I said so!” But what does it mean? A: “Someone I don’t like!”

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Claude Monet must have truly had a real and deep appreciation for the beauty of nature to reproduce it so faithfully and in such detail.

CNN = Clinton News Network

oxymoron
    Participant

Thanks so much for Rage against the Vaccine article Raul. Really good thinking and writing. I read it twice.
    Things will get harder but the sun will shine and the stars will blaze and I will live with courage and honour.

those darned kids
    Participant

regarding calvin and hobbes:

this cartoon reflects “the american way”, i.e.

¿why do what’s right when you can take what’s left?

those darned kids
    Participant

i imagine the “uns” will still get the pcr test. “¡GUILTY!”, they’ll scream.

for the “jab’d”, the test will be the new lxry-plus multi-virus superduper assay kit which will tell if an “un” violated your sanctity with the flu, the pinkeye, the cooties or any other non-covid (YOU’re PROtected™) disease of the filthy. “¡GET THE “UNS”!, they’ll scream.

upstateNYer
    Participant

Yesterday @my parents posted this on Rage Against the Vaccine:

“Oroboros- when they don’t really know, they’ll bs. I thought this about Snowden- what he did was make us all think they have everything or can get everything if they want– this made it so they could accuse and we would believe them because they had the data. Do they? Really?”

I think this is an important observation. Believing the “all knowing tech giants” are gods among us is … interesting. And incorrect, in my opinion. Banks, health insurers, credit card companies, electronic medical records, etc., etc., are incapable of keeping their data properly sorted, correlated, or secure. But these tech giants and alphabet soup gov’t agencies are somehow able to sort through every last detail gathered on hundreds of millions of people and do something with that information?

Right-o, then!! Kinda like how all vehicles will be self driving in … three, two, one … um, er, any day now.

Believing in the “universal rounding up and control of all the sheeple through the use of technology” is damaging. We need to stop feeding the beast with our thoughts.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Claude Monet Water lilies 1904

What I love about Monet is his honesty…
    Nature itself is beautiful; the artist’s job is to do it justice…

upstateNYer
    Participant

Btw, the daily headlines are getting laughable. I have to check the source for at least a few of them thinking they must be the BBee (they aren’t). The level of hysteria among the drug pushers is amazing to behold.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I’m waiting for the headline “The vaccine-resistant are racist, sexist, homophobic, and transphobic”. But I suppose trying to paint us all as Trumpsters is pretty much the same thing to them.

russellnblbs
    Participant

Although I sympathise with the my fellow Australian protesters and those all over the world, I feel it’s the wrong strategy. It comes from a position of weakness and never really achieves anything except a feeling of solidarity amongst the protesters which granted can have its own benefits. We had huge protests against the Iraq war but we still went. By doing these protests they are inviting the government to crack down and spin a narrative about them, which we are predictably seeing in Australia. Once the system decides to do something even a majority being against it can’t necessarily turn it around.

I feel the best way to protest lockdowns, masks, jabs etc is to just ignore them. Just live our lives, congregate, party, associate, create. Obviously a lot of things are closed, but we can create new ways to come together. Nothing wrong with 15,000 going down the park for the day of merriment and daring the cops to arrest all of them. The media won’t report on any of this because it doesn’t fit the narrative but I see the beginnings of it going on everywhere. And then when the crackdown comes, you win, just like Gandhi said.

absolute galore
    Participant

oxymoron wrote: Thanks so much for Rage against the Vaccine article Raul. Really good thinking and writing. I read it twice.

Agreed. Kudos.

What I cannot fathom is this: It is in writing from the vaccine makers that the vaccines do not stop people from getting and transmitting Covid 19. What the vaccines do, is, for the person that takes one, supposedly reduces serousness of the disease. Period. This is irrefutable. It is not a conspiracy theory. It is fact acknowledged by the companies providing the vaccines. So why the unvaxxed are being ostracized and separated is bizarre to say the least.

I wish the “alt” journalists with some mainstream cred such as Greenwald and Taibbi would hammer this along with the Ivermectin story. Great to cover student debt crisis and domestic terrorism, bs, but we need a barrage of truth that becomes overwhelming regarding the Covid situation, because this is something that will potentially subsume everything else. This is the clear and present danger to whatever freedoms we imagine we have left.

democritus
    Participant

“The lower the vaccination rates, the lower the infections”

If you have been vaccinated twice, an infection is not likely to be a serious matter. And also you aren’t likely to be taking as many precautions as someone who is not vaccinated.

Noirette
    Participant

My prev post listed various official Plandemic events (planning for a viral pandemic..)

After some reading and viewing of these.

1. Historically:

Bio-Terror attacks — recall Amerithrax, evil djihadists, etc. Harking back, blatantly, to WW1 use of chem weapons, see for ex. Syria recent, fabricated chem attacks presented as the justification for regime-changing al-Assad, sort of the last-ditch of that story-line imho. The Ghouta attack was the epitome of clumsy fake. Amerithrax was a kind of melding of chem/bio, the agent was bio but the delivery was chem-like.

The threat to the public was switched to the more non-detectable, terrifying micro-organisms, as these are not static but kinetic, they multiply, and travel, on their own. ‘Natural’ uncontrollable outbreaks became the thing, to hide that Gain-of-Function research exists and that it was, is, performed internationally, with the USuk as the most active and sophisticated, ahead of the game.

Today “it is all China’s / other country’s fault” isn’t touted much and when so is unconvincing. No one country created and then released Sars-2 to attack, to kill large numbers, or even just to embarass one or more other countries. We are dealing here with a post-nationalist movement, or *globalist conspiracy*, or if one prefers, coordinated actions by various international actors following foolhardy actions by ‘rogue elements’ or ‘accidents.’

Nationalists are decried as kooks (at best), national leaders are weak and dans la soupe…meaning in difficult situations.

The prime ex. is Johnson in GB. His instincts / public persona, his Tory Base, favored an approach different from what was pretty much forced on him; the tension and contradictions between the two (let her rip who knows? vs. mega control on everyone) has been evident since early 2020.

Result, we gawp at Bojo’s glorious “Freedom Day” with ppl queing up to club, coupled with the annoucement that pubs, restaurants, clubs, etc. will have to triage clients via VAX PASS come Sept !

Corporations (Big Pharma, other Big Corps, Media, bought off / corrupted institutions like WHO, NGOs, etc.) wield mega power.

2. Most or even all of the plandemic exercises concluded that:

—the health-hospital system would be overwhelmed, incapacitated, —- there would not be enough PPE for health workers — some ‘measures’ or ‘controls’ or ‘xyz’ would have to be ordered to reduce transmission — (for some) a vax might be the answer.

Understandable, as the projected no. of affected ppl was very high…the conclusions were baked in. Which countries implemented programs to address these potential failures? No idea, but nothing consequent in reports/the press, etc.

So Reality followed the path laid down (and pretty forcibly imho) by Fictional Future Projections based on often rather fanciful pre-suppositions (aka, inputs into models), often divorced from any medical considerations, knowledge, as well as ignoring or even decrying past methods, most notably the isolation of ill, suffering, symptomatic ppl in *designated, regrouped – suitable* places. (China maybe an exception.)

The other traditional policy, quarantine, applied only to entering persons and goods, sometimes sucessful in the past (hard to judge because of other factors) was melded with ISO and politized giving rise to a weird hybrid of ‘stay at home’ -> *lockdown* policies, resembling a reaction to a war-time threat, or societal breakdown, with high danger in the street, the open, in the air, from above – outside the home in any case.

The ‘quarantine’ wing is exploited much as ‘sanctions’ are, blocking ‘entry’ – now ppl only – not goods.. in senseless series of underground arguments and power-plays (Tourist industry, Airlines, pressure which can be applied by X, Y..)

upstateNYer
    Participant

@Noirette: excellent summary. Thank you. This sentence is spot on: “The threat to the public was switched to the more non-detectable, terrifying micro-organisms, as these are not static but kinetic, they multiply, and travel, on their own.”

And since we can’t see *the enemy* those in power can concoct whatever story they choose and drub up stats to support it.

generic
    Participant

On the crazy Joseph Mercola. Opinion of the New York Times:

Mercola claim: “Then over its next 3400 words, it declared coronavirus vaccines were “a medical fraud” and said the injections did not prevent infections, provide immunity or stop transmission of the disease.”

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/little-known-osteopath-in-the-spotlight-as-an-anti-vaxx-superspreader-20210725-p58crr.html

Polder Dweller
    Participant

“If you have been vaccinated twice, an infection is not likely to be a serious matter. And also you aren’t likely to be taking as many precautions as someone who is not vaccinated.”

I’d love to believe that but it’s not the message we’re getting from Israel, UK and now Iceland, apparently.

Even double-jabbed Piers Morgan has had a nasty bout of the ‘rona, though there are those who wouldn’t think of that as a bad thing.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

“I feel the best way to protest lockdowns, masks, jabs etc is to just ignore them. Just live our lives, congregate, party, associate, create.”

It’s something though probably not enough. I think you have to get ‘em where it hurts e.g. working to rule, strikes, highway blockages, that kind of thing.

Germ
    Participant

“Longitudinal analysis shows durable and broad immune memory after SARS-CoV-2 infection with persisting antibody responses and memory B and T cells.”

https://www.cell.com/cell-reports-medicine/fulltext/S2666-3791(21)00203-2

Polder Dweller
    Participant
    upstateNYer
    Participant

@russell
    @polder

Re: protest outright vs protest by ignoring and just living life. You both make valid points. 🙂 My initial feeling was in agreement with @russell, but then I started thinking about what happens in the future if we don’t speak up now in response to this blatant trampling of our rights. And that picture was not pretty.

We need both forms of protest. We should all be participating in one or both forms to the greatest extent possible. One form does not preclude the other, ay?

upstateNYer
    Participant

Yesterday @veracious posted “Tucker is the 21st century’s Thomas Paine & he’s laying it all out for everyone to see & hear” and provided a link to one of the “Tucker Carlson Today” shows.

I subscribed to TC Today (access is subscription based). When he rolled it out I signed up for 7 days free (3 shows uploaded/week). Based on the first 3 shows I decided I wasn’t interested and went to cancel. Got an offer for like 20-25%% off an annual subscription so did it.

Each show is about an hour. Tucker asks questions, pays attention to answers, asks follow on questions. He does a good job and it’s great to hear more than a 45 second soundbite from intelligent and interesting people. Some of the guests so far include:

Jimmy Dore. Brett Weinstein. Ayaan Hirsi Ali. Niall Ferguson. Glenn Loury. Archbishop Charles Chaput (he is thought provoking). Dave Portnoy. Dr Peter McCullough. Marjorie Taylor Greene (congress). Ron DeSantis. J.D. Vance (I didn’t care for Hillbilly Elegy but found him personally interesting).

Highly recommend Tucker Carlson Today based on what I’ve seen so far. I hope he keeps it up because this show is currently a gem. And I gotta kinda tip my hat to Fox for allowing Tucker to do this. How many MSM stations are allowing Dr Peter McCullough to talk for an hour??

Mr. House
    Participant

I found this to be interesting

SHOT:

If you don’t believe in vaccinations, I genuinely think you are an idiot. Like, legitimately dense. A moron. I hope that every soda you order is flat. I hope that one of your boot-heels has a click and you can’t figure out why. I hope that you hit every red light. I hope that when you wake up in the morning and head outside to snag the paper from the lawn, you walk through your front door and into a spider web. But primarily, I hope none of your family or friends suffer from your complete failings as a functional member of society.

Jordan Hayes, February 23, 2021

CHASER:

Yesterday afternoon, on July 6th, 2021, the world lost one of the brightest, most talented and deeply loved humans that has ever existed. Jordan Dale Hayes, age 33, died at Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York City. Less than a week before his death, Jordan went to the ER with chest pains. What was found to be a small heart attack quickly led to two open heart surgeries. Complications arose and Jordan suffered multiple catastrophic strokes that ultimately proved to be too much for his body to overcome. He passed quickly and painlessly surrounded by those who loved him the most.

Kimo
    Participant

@Polder Dweller: Thanks for the link to the interview “Failure of COVID-19 Vaccines Due to Antigenic Escape of the Delta Variant” with Peter McCullough, it nails the research behind Sweden’s excellent health policy decisions specifying research studies every step of the way, culminating with his quip at the end, that the vaccine program should probably be halted. And excellently questions and overlays by Del Bigtree. Bravo!

I’m not the only one…

those darned kids
    Participant

vaers is down…

must be those pesky russians again.

democritus
    Participant

Look at the deaths:

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths

28 Yesterday. That’s compared to over 1300 per day from all causes.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@Mr House: “I hope that every soda you order is flat.”

Ha ha ha … that is one of my major life concerns right now. Especially considering I don’t drink soda. But there is my concern that the seltzer I drink with vodka might be flat. Hmmm ….

Your CHASER isn’t quite so humorous. Too much of that happening. Since *when* have we seen people in their 40s and 50s having strokes and heart attacks that lead to death? I’ve seen this on the local syracuse website as well. It is not at all amusing.

Perhaps Democritus can enlighten us. I’m sure there must be stats from previous years on adolescents experiencing heart inflammation at the level we’re now seeing now [post-vaccination] that will prove this is not a problem to worry about. I’m also sure there are stats of people in their 40s dying from stroke and heart attack that will definitively prove there has been no increase in that in Q1 and Q2 2021.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

@russellnblbs
    <p>I agree. The best way to deal with this quasi-Stasi system is to undermine it, white-ant it as we say here, and wait it out. Easy for me to say as I am retired and don’t need to work outside the home, or deal with growing children.</p>
    <p>Demonstrations achieve nothing. During the Vietnam War plenty of demos were held and the government did not change its course in the least. If anythingTPTB hardened their hearts and grimly determined to go all the way with LBJ. It took an entire change of government (from right-wing to a splendidly humanitarian left-wing) before we quit the insanity. Australia can be such a bellicose little country at times.</p>
    <p>In Canberra things are quiet. Delta hasn’t reached us yet, although everyone is expecting it and the ensuing spasm of imprisonment. We can still move freely around. I know a number of elderly and middle-aged people who have been jabbed and no ill effects have appeared. I can only wonder what happens 6 or 12 months down the track. Weather here is cold, rainy, grey, “dreich” as the Scots say, and we haven’t seen any upsurge in fatalities — certainly none attributed to the jabs.</p>

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Claude Monet Water lilies 1904

I used to spend a lot of time @ the Met looking at art, especially in the Monet/VanGogh/Impressionism gallery, where one could dream of different realities…

This morning, like most mornings I communed with the Master artist, gratefully enjoying the sky & nature, the Master’s Infinite Living art that all the greats tried to replicate out of reverence…

A little over 8 years ago I had a NDE with a soul shaking white light experience that changed me forever (at least during my human conversance) ~ In a microsecond I realized that I was part of the Infinite light, that I was directly connected to Everything, that I (along with ALL my siblings in the Universe) are unconditionally loved, never judged & that the Infinite was far, FAR beyond our limited human-based cognizance. And that if I asked for the Power to clear my emotions/thoughts I could touch the face of God, in the Now, for a few fleeting moments at a time.

Most importantly, my EGO was not part that NDE, nor would it do anything but distract from the Infinite ~ I have to surrender my EGO Self & embrace my inner spirit NOW connection ~ The darkness has no -0- power over the Light. It’s like a dark room, once you hit the light switch the darkness is gone.

When I was 6-7 I came upon two older boys that had captured a lizard in a lot next to my family’s apartment in Costa Mesa on a brilliant summer day. They turned to me in a maniacal glee & said “Watch this! We’re gonna blow the head of this lizard with a firecracker“…

I was horrified before, during, after, compelling the li’ terrorists to accuse me of cowardice for trying to stop them & becoming disturbed by their murderous fun. My step-father told me they were just boys being boys, but I knew even then that was psychopath behavior. Such is the cruel, selfish dark child EGO if left to fester unimpeded.

That which is born from flesh is flesh, and that which is born from The Spirit is spirit.

Although scripture is FAR from a compendious source on the the Loving, Healing, Creative Power of the Universe, the teachings of Masters who walked in the Light should be taught, revered & followed for those that seek Peace that passes all understanding

But alas, we live in a time where the child EGO reigns, addicted to approval, always lusting for the next dealer du jour to appease the dark mind.

The Infinite judges no one; To do so would be an illogical incongruity just based on the Infinite availability of Truth, Love & Peace to all, regardless of any & all transgression.

It is only the human mind (EGO) that judges & lacks forgiveness…

Ego-maniacal thinking is the result of a desperate child EGO that refuses to surrender & everything is about FUN 😉

russellnblbs
    Participant

@ polder, I sympathise but we have honestly 100s of years of evidence that it doesn’t work and just hardens the response, as ezlxa says. The response can sometimes harden so much that the military is bought in and it’s a massacre. It just gives them ammo to use against us and as I said comes from a position of weakness where we have no negotiating power. The goal should be for the government to ask us what we want, rather than us demand things from them. We have to set the example for those who are cowering in fear or wrapped up in the new religion, by making our lives so fun and happy that they can’t help but join in. David Holmgren used to say this about the climate protesters, that it’s way more fun to create the world you do want than to constantly fight the one you don’t. It’s not just sticking it to the man by resisting the covid narrative, it’s actually more FUN, as you don’t have to wear a mask, jab yourself, or stay inside. Plus why go back to that shitty office job? Come with us to the farm/garden/party!

I think what we have to come to terms with is that the things they are taking away like travel and entertainment were going to go anyway due to declining resources trimming the fat back to necessities. The while point of the permaculture/self sufficiency/automatic earth movement was to be prepared for moments like this, to shed as many dependencies on the system as possible so it doesn’t hold the same power over you. Putting our dependcies back into our household, family and community is the way to go. The start of this Web site was imploring people to get out of debt, as having debt is one of the biggest leashes you can have. It’s much easier to tell your employer to suck it when you don’t have a big mortgage on your head. It is also much easier to do so when you have intact families and communities rather than atomised individuals. That’s why it’s so important to get out and talk, to start building things from the ground up. Let’s see this as an opportunity and act accordingly.

Archie
    Participant

We can all become mystical, spiritual nomads living off the land. That’ll teach those mother******s!

Yeah. Right. That doesn’t scale up to a global population I’m afraid

upstateNYer
    Participant

@Veracious: Just this afternoon I had an hours-long conversation with a person that laid bare portions of the child ego in both of us. This was openly admitted on my part (literally used that language) and vaguely admitted by the other person.

“That which is born from flesh is flesh, and that which is born from The Spirit is spirit.”

“But alas, we live in a time where the child EGO reigns, addicted to approval, always lusting for the next dealer du jour to appease the dark mind.”

True.

Thank you for your post. Thank you for sharing.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@Archie: nothing we do from here on out is going to “scale up to a global population” at the size it currently is, much less when considering exponential growth.

“We can all become mystical, spiritual nomads living off the land. That’ll teach those mother******s!”

No. We can all do the best we can with the tools we have now, the tools we can find and implement in the near future, and the tools we can pass on for future generations to use. That is all we can do.

Kinda like Carlin said (paraphrased) … humans think they will destroy EARTH?

Quite a humorous thought, isn’t it? Damn, the hubris we humans have. Earth will be fine. Impart whatever tools and wisdom you can in the here and now. The youngsters will do the best they can in the future.

As it is and ever shall be …

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

Thanks for sharing, VP. It’s always a bit risky relating personal experiences that are beyond the scope of the average individual. Sometimes we don’t realize we are casting pearls until it is too late. I trust that TAE can tolerate the occasional woo-woo without the rending of garments. At least they’ve put up with me so far.

In the early days of my own awakening, I wanted everyone else to share in my good fortune and would often blabber away about personal experiences of a sacred nature. These attempts were always met by blank stares, as if I were speaking Klingon. Over time I learned that it wasn’t productive to discuss things that others couldn’t relate to. I also realized that the ego was right there trying to grab credit, looking for approval and recognition. Thankfully, I never got any. Since ego inflation is the most common stumbling block on the path, one is truly blessed if this insidious fire is never fanned by others.

Anyway, glad you made it back. Make sure to share your experience with IANDS, when you are ready, of course.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Sometimes we don’t realize we are casting pearls until it is too late.

Well, they aren’t my pearls so I just pass what was so freely given me 😉

After my time ended trying to participate in the restoration of the Republic from the Child Empire destroying everything in its path, I became so disillusioned I almost drank myself to death.

When the Light came I was ready to go, but I was given new purpose & energy that makes my stay here a happy adventure now…

I began working with others suffering from alcoholism/addiction by example, along with a renewed commitment to rescuing, helping & rehoming felines dumped by sad folk that don’t realize everything alive is in this reality is connected to one-to-another, directly from the source, that it is a blessing to give rather than take and/or forsake.

This is the bonus round for me, & as I’m under new management,so it’s not my fault if I fail, nor my credit if I succeed ~ We’re all here to help & love one another, all children of the Infinite. All I can be is a lighthouse in the dark storm, the results aren’t my responsibility.

All I have to do is let go, which some days I do better than others…

Every time we are disturbed, no matter what the cause, there is something wrong with us.

russellnblbs
    Participant

@ archie who is saying that? Worrying about scaling up to a global scale is a waste of time, a left over from the rapidly ending fossil fuel period. There is no more ‘scaling up’, just different rates of scaling down. We all know the enormous issues facing us but we can’t control 99% of them so why worry about it. Focus on your local scale where you can actually do something, that’s the whole point. The only way systemic change happens is from the ground up, that’s seen everywhere at all scales in all systems. Being all doom and gloom doesn’t help and certainly doesn’t convince anyone that your side is one people want to be on. If it does come to violence so be it but focusing on that leads to a paralysing fatalism that is a hindrance rather than a help. Even if all we end up being is lifeboats among a sea of destruction at least that’s something. If a roving war band comes and kills everyone well that’s just how history goes, at least we will go down standing on our feet. The fear of death or the end of something is what is leading us into all this mess best to jettison it because nothin we can do bout it.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

@Mr. House: I notice that the original, more formidable strains of Covid and now vaccine-induced ADE seem to target with special vindictiveness those whose arrogance on the Internet courts karma. My personal favorite example is Trumpster cuckoobanana pastor Rick Wiles declaring that Covid is God’s punishment for sinfulness and the righteous Xtian faithful such as himself would never get seriously ill with it. So guess what happened to Pastor Sin-Of-Pride? He ended up in the hospital with the Coof.

WES
    Participant

Tonight, after taking my son and daughter over to the mainland, so they could head home to big bad Toronto, I went for a short canoe trip. I put a 5 gallon bucket of water in the front of the canoe so the wind wouldn’t blow the front of the canoe, every which way, on me. I saw 2 white swans with maybe 3 young gray swans. I returned just after sunset. Unfortunately it was cloudy so no glorious sunset to see. Still it was relaxing and a nice way to end the day.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@Veracious
    @Maxwell

Perhaps I’m alone in this thought, but if you guys have spiritual experiences and input to share, please do! This is a tough time and any spiritual “shoring up” from others is appreciated.

As far as I can tell to date, Raul doesn’t censor comments. If others on here aren’t into your spiritual input they can scroll past it.

I, for one, would value it. I imagine there are others on here who feel the same way.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.