Debt Rattle June 27 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 27 2020

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

Interestingly, my wife took this photo of me yesterday to model an apron she made for a friend.

Maybe I don’t like me as a 15-yr old girl that much after all.

me

zerosum
    Participant

Good thing that you are still wearing long pj.

Rototillerman
    Participant

I’m good. Trying to write a piece on the US dissolving into god knows what it will become, but having a hard time getting it together the way I think it should be. I know what it will be called: “People Are Going To Die”.

Reminds me of Hugh Hendry: “I see dead people.” And that was back in, what, 2009?

Rototillerman
    Participant

Interestingly, my wife took this photo of me yesterday to model an apron she made for a friend.

Oh, Bosco, has no one told you that nothing ever goes away on the Internet?!

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Roto: I believe the internet is an illusion. Not to mention that Paul is dead, the moon landing was a hoax, and George Washington could not tell a lie. I read it on the internet.

I have proof.

One can’t argue against the rhythmic logic of Phil Collins<>Mark Brzezicki. And all the Big Hair clinches it.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

The Tuskegee Syndrome in Russian covid viral research:

Ethical Issues (Per norm everywhere, really, and way better than making monkeys suffer for tresearch that will never benefit and only harm them.)

While I’m not holding my breath for a vaccine answer, I think it would be SO amusing if Enemy # 1 was the hero in this matter.

We have a race war, a gender war, a brand name political ideology lite war, an Islam vs JudeoChristianity war, a trade war with the China bloc, a surreal imaginary border conflict with Mexico, a butt-hurt Xtian right and a witch-hunting left high on borrowed sanctimony… and the ad-to-content ratio in our media is raising the price of bored attention to major inflationary levels even though they no longer pay the bills unless you run gladiator shows and outrage festivals like the All-Trump All-day policy of most major news platforms.

Are the times interesting yet?

boo

zerosum
    Participant

Did you notice, the belt buckle cannot work.

John Day
    Participant

http://www.johndayblog.com/2020/06/not-sick-just-busy.html
    After a long, busy Friday at clinic, and swabbing a lot of noses for virus, Jenny and I drove 4 hours to Dallas, arriving to help our son Steve pack and move the next day, which started early. The brown cloud of African dirt got worse and worse as we headed north from Austin. Saturday morning began early with a few hours of mowing the hayfield into a lawn, then packing and moving with sons Steve (movee) and Jim (mover). After an early dinner, Jenny and I drove another 6 hours down to Yoakum, noting the African sand fading as we made our way closer to the gulf of Mexico, arrived late at night again, and sacked-out. We had only Sunday to do the work, so only 4 hours of mowing and weeding got done, though we spent about 4 hours picking and shelling fresh blackeyed peas into freezer bags for a massive New Years Day luck -bolus project we’re working on.
    Arising before dawn, we hit the road to Austin at 7AM today, to get Jenny to her doctor’s appointment and me to cook some brunch and get to work. Those missions were accomplished. Lots more noses swabbed and human bodies examined. Lots of tasks performed, then got home to have some okra and blackeyed peas with Jenny.
    It’s our 35th wedding anniversary today. We have been training for our Machu Picchu trek since September, last 2 weeks of July… We’re officially not doing it, becaused we had not counted on Texas COVID cases shooting up like this. Peru is doing ok, especially Cusco and mountain trails.
    Instead, we’re going to try to get 8 hours of sleep.
    Bedtime…. Early work-day tomorrow.
    See photo (at link) in Austin garden before sunset.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Awesome shot of you two.

What is it with us old men and our eyebrows?

No image of dust-enhanced sunset, JD.

Fried okra and black-eyed peas. Mmmmm….

*sniff*

Something smells good. I think Raul’s cooking, too.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Did you notice, the belt buckle cannot work.”

THe clasp would have to catch on the right, right?

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.