Debt Rattle May 2 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 2 2017

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Grand Central Station NY WWII   • Trump Weighs Breaking Up Wall Street Banks, Raising Gas Tax (BBG) • Life After Oil Makes Real Estate Canada’s N
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle May 2 2017]

V. Arnold
    Participant

This beggars belief;
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-02/there-was-white-smoke-greece-reaches-deal-lenders-promising-even-more-austerity

WTF???
    Ilargi; what the hell is going on there? Can this be?
    Greece is being eaten, one bite at a time…

zerosum
    Participant

What happens when the shit hits the fan?
    What should I do/prepare for when the shit hits the fan?

I don’t know!
    Ask the Greeks.

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

Most Greeks are toast. You want to be in a good community of like mind and able people who mostly have control over the necessities of life (the more the better). You want to be somewhat away from the hoards. That’s it.

The Debt-Money Monopoly is still in charge issuing and directing even more debt-money into the system to enslave the masses and the people in the alternate media do a poor job, or none at all, educating the masses. “Touch everything else, but never touch the money system,” ~Paul Krugman to Bernard Lietaer

Now, some words to the wise… the information covered by Morley Robbins is “gold mine,” IMHO.

#162 Rethinking Iron Supplementation with Morley Robbins

Morley has 5 or 6 total interviews on the Live to 110 podcast and you are doing yourself and those you care for a disservice by not listening to all of them and pursuing this line of thought.

Did you think the Banksters polluted only the money system, oh you of so little imagination? And yes, Rockefeller financed and engineered allopathic medicine right alongside of the debt-based money Federal Reserve system.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.