Debt Rattle May 3 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 3 2018

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Daniel Garber Buds and Blossoms 1916   • Stock Market Unimpressed By Best First-Quarter Results In 24 Years (MW) • Whole Thing Will Come Tumbling
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle May 3 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Daniel Garber: Buds and Blossoms 1916
    Gorgeous painting. I’m not familir with Daniel Garber.
    Thanks for furthering my perspective regarding art and artists.

Dr. D
    Participant

Correction: it was not a nerve agent, as it did not give those symptoms, and the victims allegedly recovered. After being brought in, unprotected, to a public hospital. It was not on a doorknob, because if it were VX+ strength nerve agent, you don’t walk up in a track jacket and pour it on the doorknob from a slurpee cup, sniff it like a CNN reporter, then walk away. PS, isn’t it odd how all those cameras never seem to help anymore? It’s amazing how they never see anything unless I’m littering in Middlesbrough.

Originally, it was suspected the Skipals had a common fentanyl poisoning, thus the hospital. The symptoms may better fit BZ, a powerful hallucinogen that causes confusion and eventually sedation to stupor. Inconveniently, it is not Russian and also very persistent under all conditions and therefore measurable if present. That would suggest they were poisoned elsewhere. Hey, the policeman that found them 7 miles from the chemical weapons plant was a Detective Sargent. Odd he should “Just be doing his job” on the beat in downtown Salisbury at 4:15pm. Are drug users so unusual in England that Detective Sergeants always respond to cases that suggest a police constable or EMT? How did he get poisoned when no one else did?

Oh, and they know full well it wasn’t Novachok and always did. And wait — isn’t that weird considering how hard it is to test for it? I mean, according to the Swiss lab, they won’t confirm what it is. They kept the park open (with tape), the market, the streets open, in fact even his house open, as unprotected police stood outside it, their doorknob, and their car for days. They did, however, create a great photo-op in a few specific, almost random locations that wouldn’t bother retail sales or tourism.

But no, I’m sure when we have a massive, unprecedented, Pearl Harbor type VX attack that kills a hamster, we always send over a Detective, take them unprotected to a public hospital, where no one is affected and everyone recovers, and tell the Constables to stand nice and close to the deadly, deadly toxin, just in case.

oxymoron
    Participant

“The most recent [Facebook] scandal has served to expose a broken and unbalanced ecosystem” Facebook and the like is how we are breaking the ecosystem.
    Orlov’s Shrinking the Technosphere is so spot on. There was a time when messages were delivered and written in paper and were made from trees. And when the forests lost too many trees it was at least possible to plant more of them. How the hell are we going to plant device seeds? ‘Oh my lithium and cobalt mine’s have run dry, could we plant a new one on Antarctica?’

Spiritual pursuits, good food, clean water, hot sex, conversation, family, meaningful work and music. Fuck apps and convenience and research and all this endless race toward the betterment of civilisation. Consumerism is for losers yo. Boring vacuous losers. Meet your girlfriend in a bar over a few too many drinks and get some strength you paranoid androids.
    Oh My God.

V. Arnold
    Participant

oxymoron
    LOL; right on…

zerosum
    Participant

This the best news that I’ve read in a long time .
    The shit hit the fan and nobody saw it coming.
    Due to troubles trying to stay alive where people now live, people are trying to go to where they can live without those troubles.
    See, the result of “navel gazing”…!!!!

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12227/voter-rolls-greece
    by Maria Polizoidou
    April 30, 2018 at 5:00 am
    Under the new system, applicants will be granted citizenship automatically if they correctly answer 20 out of 30 questions online. In addition, the government is planning to allow immigrants over the age of 65 to obtain Greek IDs, without testing their knowledge of the Greek language.

As a result, a total of 800,000 immigrants — almost one-tenth of the native Greek population — will soon become citizens. Transposed to the United States, that would be the equivalent of 32,000,000 new voters.

Meanwhile, as its immigrant population increases, Greece is simultaneously undergoing a brain-drain. Over the past 8 years, for example, 500,000 skilled and educated young people left the country and have chosen to remain abroad rather than return home and contribute to the economy, the culture and society in general.

Long term solution.
    A new passport to move around the world
    Do the numbers … 800,000 new greeks will potentially be looking for a better place to live with the 500,000 “old” greeks who have left.

Chris M
    Participant

Oxymoron,

Dilly, dilly.

Dr. D
    Participant

Plant a tree?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.