Debt Rattle May 3 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 3 2022

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Oroboros
    Participant

Mister Roboto
    Participant

We would appear to have arrived at that time where all that “doomy” stuff we’ve been talking about lo these past 13+ years are now knocking on the door.

John Day
    Participant

@R.I.M. About my views on elective medical abortions of unwanted pregnancies:

I grew up in the period when this was contested and then settled, being born in 1958 and graduating med school in 1986.
    I was aware of the horrors of “back alley abortions”. Everybody was. That was a big deal. In internship we went to a clinic one morning a week where we did (pelvic gloved exam) uterine-size estimates on women who sought pregnancy termination. We got pretty good at it. That was befor ultrasound.

Prior to that, in college, I was a guy that girls would ask to go to the abortion clinic with them, because I was normal and nice. I went. I just went with them.

I have never had the feeling that abortions were a thing I could do in good personal conscience.

I have always felt that abortions should not be performed after fetal viability, except in emergencies, like car wrecks.

There are “medical abortion” options that did not exist in the past, very effective. You take some pills.
    Early is the rule on these.

“Weeks pregnant” is widely misunderstood. The weeks do not start on the day of conception, but the first day of the last menstrual period, which is 2 weeks before that on-average.
    This misunderstanding is milked for effect on billboards, I notice.

This is not easy. If it’s easy for you, you are discounting somebody’s life difficulties.

In internship we had this patient in the hospital on the surgery service, I forget why, but she needed us to not put on her papers that she was pregnant because her boyfriend would find out, and he had already told her that “if she killed his baby, he would kill her”.
    I had no reason to disbelieve her, and did my best to help her find abortion access, and we kept it mum…
    I hope she did ok.

WES
    Participant

Mister Roboto:

Is that a possum knockin on your door?

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@ Dr_D summarized my diatribe thusly , “D Benton. That is a breathtaking list of indictments. Instead of compounding, somehow they all distract from each other, like seeing too many trees, whichever in front of you most of all. Maybe we should line them up and list them all every Monday, like the Pledge of Allegiance, so we don’t forget.”

Yup. Unfortunately, that is what they tend to do. But not because any of them are less than factual. On the contrary. It’s because they ARE true, and converging , simultaneously , with breathtaking velocities, that their imminent arrival needs to be announced. Startling ain’t the word for it. Shattering comes closer. I reckon full uproar before the next fake election, at latest. If 5% of the population keeps their wits about them I will be absolutely astonished.

I thank you for bringing it up. The initial deafening silence from the commentariat worried me a little. I thought maybe I had finally spoken a too frankly about things that are always left unsaid which should never be left unsaid.

The only reason I list the bloody bill of particulars this time was to reassure the awakening minority that no, it ain’t themselves who have gone stark raving lunatic homicidally wacko. It is the stark raving lunatic homicidal wackos who have been running RICO and calling it a civilization who have finally gone over the edge into truly irretrievable depraved madness. I understate the case by several orders of magnitude so as to not scare the horse any more than necessary to save lives.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

All we can do is keep walking down that road while unfathomably huge things just keeping churning all around us.

Dora
    Participant

Edward Dowd in Maui on May 1st.

This is the greatest fraud in history.

https://rumble.com/v13c6f0-the-greatest-fraud-in-history-ed-dowd-at-maui-earth-day-5122.html

D Benton Smith
    Participant

(and now for my “Columbo” moment, wherein it is said, “Oh, yeah, and just one more little thing.” )

Therefore, to complete to temporarily top off the list of the litany of lunacy that the Psychopaths are inflicting upon us because they NEED to (in order to not be immediately and summarily executed by their victims) there is “one more little thing” that they see as necessary. They pretty much NEED to kill most of us. In addition to censoring our ability to speak truth to each other they also need to murder us . . . murder being merely a very very sincere form of censorship.

Herds that get too big to control become uncontrollable, n’est-ce pas? So to keep the herd from becoming too big to manage requires “thinning”. From an efficiency point of view it is WAY more efficient to also “cull” the herd of problem critters at the same time as you thin it. Get rid of any recalcitrant or rebellious animals while at the same time leaving the docile and easy to manage. If you want to save money and turn bigger profits with less work then the nearly perfect three-for-one operation is famine. There’s nothing quite as effective as Famine with it’s combo of lethality, ease of use and soaring prices to accomplish all three in one swoop.

So add that to the list. Oh yeah, and more thing. Throw in a nice little proxy war for good measure.

About all that’s missing is Religious Conflict and Alien Invasion, and ya know what? I wouldn’t put it past them.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

Raul, thanks again for all you do. I have not felt like commenting much lately, and sometimes it is hard to even read through all of the Rattles, but I always appreciate that TAE is always there.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.