Debt Rattle November 13 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 13 2016

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Andy Thomas: Grand Ol’ Gang • Stupid Americans Elect An Absurd and Dangerous President (Spiegel) • Trump Adviser Scaramucci Takes Aim at Conservatives
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 13 2016]

V. Arnold
    Participant

I posted this a Ian Welsh”s place;
    Comfort dogs, hug centers, counseling centers?
    I’d say the first order of business is to fix the psychologically ill and fractured U.S. society.
    A bunch of grown up babies with the maturity of infants.
    Shameful post election behavior…

It was Clinton’s election to lose; and SHE did. Was it dirty politics? No more so than what the DNC did to Bernie.
    Boo hoo; Usians got the president they deserve, in spades.
    Now, if everybody can calm down; Trump may prove to mellow out a bit now that he has the office.
    If not; oh well, be careful what you wish for; frankly my dear, I don’t give a shit anymore…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Addendum; I call b*llsh*t on the Comey letter as the reason for Clinton’s defeat.
    Just eliminate the letter and there is a mountain of evidence of corruption, collusion (Lynch), and outright pay to play via the Clinton Foundation and her husband(?) Bill.
    The rot runs so deep, it defies defining.
    The Usians are 100% responsible for their apathy and impotence.

rapier
    Participant

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Trump is corrupt in the good old fashioned way. One on one, mano y mano. The Clinton’s and Obama in the new way, institution to institution. Linkedin institutional player to liinkedin institutional player. Trump’s way may be better system wide wise or it may not be but we may never find out. The linked in are already swarming to the administration and Trump, with the attention span of a gnat, is already talking about being a part time president.

If the bizarre reversal in the stock markets does not break down and the DOW rises above 19,000 then you will know the deal is done, the fix is in and the wiseguys are still in control.

Meanwhile “But not to worry. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to learn from your mistakes. You see, the battle that took place in your polling stations on the 8th of November was just that. A battle. We, the freedom loving peoples of the western world, well, we’re just getting warmed up. To quote the man: “You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet“.

So retreat to your safe spaces, grab your adult colouring books and put on a happy face my special snow flakes because regardless of whoever/whatever you are and regardless of what nation it is you reside in, we, the deplorables, are coming for you”

Sorry Snowflake But It’s Not Over…

Zero Hedge helpfully linked that article. So you see, free market fans and fascists can get along just fine thank you.

https://media.nbcphiladelphia.com/images/1200*675/Trump+Graffiti+nazi.jpg

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.