Debt Rattle November 13 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 13 2017

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Mark Twain in Nikola Tesla’s lab 1894   • John Hussman Forecasts A Decade Of Stock Losses (BI) • One In Five American Households Have ‘Zero Or Ne
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 13 2017]

V. Arnold
    Participant

My grandfather, on my father’s side, worked with Tesla and Marconi on wireless radio transmissions. My father showed me documents from that time, reporting on their work. Unfortunately all have been lost to time and numerous moves.
    Yemen isn’t just tragic; it’s criminal on a vast scale, sponsored by the US and the UK and carried out by a barbarous people of SA.
    In a sane world those three countries would be isolated unto their demise.
    I hope Luongo is correct in his ZH article.

zerosum
    Participant

” …Yemen will face “the largest famine the world has seen for many decades, with millions of victims …”

Ask the Saudi if the war is going as planned?

anticlimactic
    Participant

FOSSIL FUELS

I am not surprised that fossil fuel usage is increasing. ‘Green’ solutions use as much or more fossil fuel than they are supposed to be saving.

Electric cars use more energy than conventional ones. Biofuels generally use as much or more energy to create than they actually produce. Wind and solar are variable in output so require backup power.

For example, here in the UK tens of billions have been spent on wind and solar to produce enough energy to replace one gas fired power station costing two billion pounds. The sting is that because the power is variable that power station is still needed on standby, which uses half the fuel it would need to replace all the wind and solar. In fact it would be more cost effective to not have the wind and solar but use the money on insulating houses.

I am angry that Green organisations back such expensive and ineffective ‘solutions’, and which require vast amounts of fossil fuel to create. I am also suspicious that it seems to enrich a few at the cost of the many.

It also diverts resources from research into things which can make a difference. We desperately need a new cheap and efficient battery technology, for example.

Professorlocknload
    Participant

A decade of stock losses? Has anyone told the Fed about this?

Nassim
    Participant

The Australian Bureau of Meteorology has finally released some data comparing modern temperature measuring equipment’s data with it older counterpart. This was only done after years of struggle by people like Jennifer Marohasy.

In order to make it as difficult as possible for researchers to delve into the data, they provided it as scanned handwritten forms!

“Finally BoM releases some “secret” comparison data — a snow job revealing new thermometers “not comparable””

https://joannenova.com.au/2017/11/finally-bom-releases-some-secret-comparison-data-a-snow-job-revealing-new-thermometers-not-comparable/

The most obvious conclusion is that reports claiming “maximum temperatures ever” for Australia are manifestly false. Here is a sample of the sort of sensationalism that we have been exposed to for years. Anyone who lives near Melbourne will be able to tell you that this has been one of the longest winters we have experienced in recent years.

Australia records hottest July, Bureau of Meteorology says (01/08/17)

I suspect that our politicians are fully aware that we have been duped and that they are busy changing course while pretending not to be doing so. It is unheard of for a politician to admit to ever having been wrong on anything – that goes with the job. A similar process is going on elsewhere as shown here:

Climate Alarmism Doesn’t Seem To Be Scaring Anybody Any More

There is mounting evidence that CO2 is almost irrelevant and more and more scientists are coming forward to say so – no longer afraid of being ostracised.

New American Geophysical Union Presentation: ‘No Increase In Earth’s Surface Temperature From Increase In CO2’

Nassim
    Participant

It is so funny to see what Ugandan newspapers are up to these days.

Father of 176 children seeks government support

Africa will still be around when Europe has gone down the drain IMHO. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.