Debt Rattle November 21 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 21 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Henry
    Participant

@dr-d Sadly I have to agree with you. We live in Oregon, in a Red Resistance area, and yes our State Government is flat-out crazy.

Oregon Governor’s Face Mask

🙁

Henry
    Participant

Ok, how do you all do the cool embed an image into the comments?

Is it possible to edit a post and not get into the penalty box?

I should have said Red Insurgency in my post to @dr-d and not Red Reistance.

Mr. House
    Participant

“ All treat me warily like a very well behaved tame lion.”

Better to live one day as a lion then a lifetime as a sheep!

phoenixvoice
    Participant

@ absolute galore
    I’d been thinking about you and your son the past few days and it wasn’t until late Saturday night that I got caught up on reading @ TAE…
    Wow.
    Well, here’s to hoping that with your son with you the evening of his vaccination that you were able to get him the vitamins, aspirin, etc. I dearly hope that you son is doing well.
    While I respect you mentioning that you hope that your ex-wife is okay — I, personally, do not hope that she is okay. I am actively abstaining from such hope.

I saved the life of my sorry-a$$ed ex so many times years ago — the last time in 2016…if I’d just left him to rot his brains out with alcohol in his apartment, he might not have survived. And let’s think about how he has repaid me? Since then, he dragged me back to court, tried to use lies (etc.) to remove my parenting time and decision-making from the children completely, caused me to become $50k in debt, lied about his income repeatedly, and is paying so little on the judgment that he is court ordered to pay me that it won’t even cover the statutory annual interest. But…that is just to me. I could just move on. I am moving on.

Last night I was walking home from the grocery store with two of my teens. (The weather in November in Phoenix is lovely for a walk.) My daughter suddenly told her brother that he ought to learn how to appear to agree with “people” even when he doesn’t actually agree. This sounded like interesting advice. I asked her about it. See, she has learned to verbally agree with her father’s opinions when in his presence (i.e. she deceives her father) so that he doesn’t harangue her. Her brother hasn’t learned this artifice, and gets regularly haranged — most recently was last Wednesday morning because her brother expressed that he wasn’t worried about covid. (*Gasp*, *surprise,* none of my kids think covid is a “big deal” anymore, while their father is convinced that it is something to be “very, very afraid of.”) My daughter has been on and off depressed and suicidal, sometimes “cuts” herself, has been close to anorexic on and off these past 4 years, ever since the court ordered the children to start spending regular time with their father. She identifies as “queer” or “lesbian” and has regular nightmares about her father finding out that she is not heterosexual. One son was very bothered for about 6 weeks back in 2017, and then pulled through — he is doing alright. The other son has various psychiatric diagnoses and, quite frankly, really should have continued to receive support from behavioral health experts. His father refused…and I truly hope that this son will be ready to be an adult when he turns 18. I’m doing all that I can…but I am just one person and I also have to make a living.

Based on my own experiences these past 5 years, I now believe that sending the police to do a “well-check” on my ex after he had been wallowing in a drunken binge for well over a week aone in his apartment was a grave mistake on my part. I should have let it lie, let “nature take its course.”

I read the email excerpt you posted from your ex. The language makes me cringe. I hope you keep copies of it and of other correspondence. Perhaps your ex doesn’t realize this, but at least according to the attornies and other court related personnel that I have interacted with in Arizona, the kind of language she utlizes in this correspondence could be used to strip her of her “final decision making” rights. (Unless the family court judges in NY are simply deranged in a way that causes them to think that this sort of language is acceptable?) Of course, the cost of attempting this with the courts is astronomical, the emotional fall out during the court proceedings would be detrimental for all involved, including the child, and without some other unsavory behavior as well, it very well might not work in the courts.

But, karma, on the other hand, such as getting heart failure because of choosing to boost an experimental vaccination…that is much cleaner and simpler. It would save you and your son from the abuse of having someone narcissistic in your lives, and your son would be saved from further covid vaccinations.

Sometimes I am very, very grateful that my own power does not extend very far in this world. It is very safe to wish well or abstain from wishing someone well when I am fairly certain that my wishes have little to no influence on the world. (But, just in case, I usually remember not to wish anyone ill.)

Noirette
    Participant

I listened to the first hour of the M. Crawford interview (link prev. thread) while doing food prep (so saw none of the charts etc. but all this has been much discussed…) It was quite confusing, because it is very unstructured and he is not a particularly good speaker.

The points made were excellent, but not coordinated. Better! to read him imho. See:

his substack: https://substack.com/profile/3589582-mathew-crawford

(Imho) Vaxxes are totally ineffective for ‘preventing’ aka ‘diminishing’ in number, COV19 illness, defined as symptomatic ppl who test positive (the tests are poor and not very reliable ..)

Various accounting and stat. tricks etc. have been used to support vax effectiveness, not to mention outright lies from the MSM to sway the public — they can fallback on ‘genuine mistake’, ‘did seem to show’, ‘concensus opinion’, ‘expert said’ – etc.

*Cases* in itself is not a useful or interesting number (poor tests, asymptomatics don’t transmit ?; case nos. can just be ‘made up’, created, with varying bureaucratic definitions, orders from above, e.g. deaths typically “with covid” but really cancer, etc. Plus, everyone can be frightened into considering a mild cough is ‘a serious disease’…as labelled, yikes, COV19. If the vaxxes are doing harm, besides ‘heart’ in young ppl is very hard to judge.

————————

On the ‘death rates 10 – 59 age graphic’, from Berenson, this is such a broad age-range it is difficult to interpet, as is amply and tiresomely discussed in the comments.

The scandal is that all (or almost all) of the official published numbers or stats are not the fruit of a genuine, sincere, hunt for understanding / clarity / > guide for future actions, policies to help, treat ppl (if they were they would look very different; interesting debates would be going on, oriented to treatment, “cures” – international cooperation in conferences re. super treatment, alleviation, prevention, would be buzzing ..) but are put out by bodies that have financial and other interests in Big Pharmafia – GAFAMs – Gvmts., and have been corrupted, are run by ppl who see only their short-term personal gain and status, admiration / acceptance score, as of any importance.

Long sentence mode …heh…:)

GAFAM = Goog Apple FaceBk Amazon Microsoft (acronym used in France.)

ctbarnum
    Participant
    ctbarnum
    Participant

deflationista
    Participant

Alexa, tell me something that proves how stupid you are.

“Vaccines does nothing or they make things worse.”

maryballon
    Participant

@Mr House
    I hope that you can post the source of the quote you made two days ago #92986 and 92987. I have seen that information also but cannot remember where! I think that that information is important. Thank you.

zerosum
    Participant

deflationista said, “Vaccines does nothing or they make things worse.”

John Day
    Participant

@Veracious Poet Gary (VP Gary): Thanks for your previous comment about the insult I suffered from a robot recently. I’m observing the adaptive behavior, which is partly AI and (usually) partly a human minder checking in from time to time to adjust the voice and add human-like flourishes. The anger and vitriol appear to be such a gross adjustment. There will probably be others
    It is still not the human voice that “Deflationista” the human had a decade ago. It cannot be that, and that would be against it’s purposes. I assume it has more than one. This is a tough audience…
    Can’t save the thought processes of the relatives, but you can model health for them as a service.
    If you keep things comfortable, then they will be able to turn to you at some future moment, if they experience epiphany. It happens sometimes, yeah?
    Anyway, I’m just trying to be normal and set a good example for somebody who is as obviously a well-organized-paranoid personality as I appear to be.
    A conundrum awaiting epiphany …
    IVM can be dosed monthly, based on a very long intracellular half life, of about 3 weeks, which supports monthly dosing. That helps block the replicative enzymes in the host cell.
    IVM can be dosed twice per week (FLCCC current protocol) since it’s serum half life is about 18 hours and the initial incubation of SARS-CoV-2 is relatively long (3 days to high viral load in nose, 5 days to onset of symptoms) and it is still inhibiting intracellular viral replication, as the serum ivermectin interferes with viral binding to ACE-2 receptors, and the ability of the receptor to bind the spike, and likely the ability for the virus to cross the membrane, also, though that could be just a result.
    Weekly dosing, after an initial 2 day loading dose, keeps the intracellular levels up very well, and sweeps the nasopharynx and bloodstream for invaders every 7 days.
    The weekly dosing has a little more of a chink in the armor than twice weekly. Every other day would be better still… Diminishing returns.
    Take enough vitamin-D to maintain a good level (60-100). Have some quercetin and zinc handy…

Mr. House
    Participant

Sorry Mary it was a blog I came across in the comments of another blog and I didn’t save the source. The comments I posted just explained better then I have my viewpoints since this started. I don’t know why most of you come here but I’ve always come for the financial aspect and knew since 2008 everything has been on life support. COVID is the cover for pulling the lifesupport and a convenient scapegoat for instituting a system that most people will not like. Open your eyes, what feels more like the root of this mess? People eating bats and spreading a disease that kills .02 of those it infects and thus requiring the shutdown and destruction of life as we’ve known it or more lies from the proven liars and cover to print money for themselves while buying everything at the same time so you’ll own nothing and “like it”?

John Day
    Participant

About the doctor’s suicide/”suicide” Germ, Django and Bosco.

Why will they say what the “suicide letter” says, but not release it?
    His wife would likely know if he was suicidal or not, but she might not tell what she knows…
    There are other ways to suicide, but this one would be symbolic of what he went through.

It is also the easiest way to “suicide” somebody without evidence, but I suspect that building had video surveillance cameras. Where is the video of the stairwell, at least, if not the roof?

Boscohorowitz et.al. What is the most salient feature of the self immolation of the Buddhist Monk , protesting the Vietnam War?

I posit that his perfect stillness and poise as he burns to death is the most salient feature of his selfless act of compassion and sacrifice.

Deagle Population Reduction prediction remains enigmatic to me…

When the enforcers quite enforcing, and speak openly of the errors of their bosses, there may soon be a regime change.

This is much more subtle of an act for AI, bordering on a form of erudite humor, but short enough to not display “voice”:
    This is significant progress in hiding AI as the origin, especially as appealing to “Alexa” dangles that right in your face.

This AI is working on IRONY, which is a worthy pursuit.

“Alexa, tell me something that proves how stupid you are.”
    “’Vaccines does nothing or they make things worse.’”

It plays around the edges of the Epimenides Paradox.
    (“All Cretans are liars”, said the Cretan.)

John Day
    Participant

@Absolute Galore and Phoenix Voice: I am so grateful to have been rejected by narcissists in the 1970s, before I could afford a bicycle, or to pay for dates, when I was working my way through college.
    Silver linings…
    I am so deeply grateful that Jenny was adventurous enough to take a chance on me, too.

So how did “Take an aspirin and go to a real ER right now”, work out?

John Day
    Participant

I find a cold trail on the suicide letter of Thomas Jendges MD, no more information.
    2 days ago there were “excerpts”, and claims that no such letter existed, also…

The video from “Before It’s News” was a good find, but only supports his principled stance against “genocidal vaccines”, not the issue of suicide.

If the question of murder becomes more prominent, and it could, since the police did not officially declare “suicide” as the cause of death yet (that I can tell), then if there is a suicide letter, the authorities would produce it, to support their contention that he killed himself “voluntarily”.

deflationista
    Participant

This is much more subtle of an act for AI, bordering on a form of erudite humor, but short enough to not display “voice”:
    This is significant progress in hiding AI as the origin, especially as appealing to “Alexa” dangles that right in your face.

This AI is working on IRONY, which is a worthy pursuit.

“Alexa, tell me something that proves how stupid you are.”
    “’Vaccines does nothing or they make things worse.’”

It plays around the edges of the Epimenides Paradox.
    (“All Cretans are liars”, said the Cretan.)

<AI>

And this person calls themselves a doctor.

So fucking paranoid.

So fucking dumb.

</AI >

Germ
    Participant

“Protective immunity after recovery from SARS-CoV-2 infection”

“policy makers should consider recovery from previous SARS-CoV-2 infection equal to immunity from vaccination for purposes related to entry to public events, businesses, and the workplace, or travel requirements.”

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(21)00676-9/fulltext

Germ
    Participant

Regarding Vit D:

I’ve been taking 8000 IU Vit D daily for about a year now (along with Vit K2).

Imagine my suprise when I recently paid for a Vit D blood test.
    My levels were only 98.6 nmol/L (around 40 ng/ml) .
    https://dailysceptic.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/D3-1611500796.8307.png

Could be because of a poor quality product, or because I’m 6′ 5″ and 220 lbs. and thus my dose was too low.

I’m going to change the Vit D brand and retest in 3 months.

FYI – check out what these smart medics recommend for their patients, and are taking themselves.
    https://vitamindforall.org/letter.html

those darned kids
    Participant

deflationista: you really need to add this to your memory banks:

deflationista
    Participant

This should be read by everyone here:

thomasjkenney
    Participant

@Germ re: Vit D for the ‘big and tall’ set

I’m 1.91m (6’3″), 14 stone (200+ lb on a good day). Been doing 10k for years now. Started at the behest of an old family friend. Convinced to maintain after a change in my bicycling performance, having a 2-3-fold reduction in the number of breathing stops I’d have to make on a given climb, especially at higher elevations. Half my riding is at night, so no vit d pump working then. Also, these are not ‘spin around the park’ rides. I’m rarely out for less than 4 hours, usually 6-7.

I’m a devoted omnivore, and typically eschew supplements. This only served to highlight improvements I could make in my diet, but I didn’t stop the 10k a day.

Carlson Labs – Fish oil and vit d. We use these for the vegan gelatin (muslim diet, most gelatin in US is now made from pork leavings).

————————————————–

It strikes me that our Virtual Best Friend is trampling on the First Law…stellar.

Germ
    Participant

The Voice of Truth with Dr Zev Zelenko, Prof Dolores Cahill and the Hon Craig Kelly, MP

https://rumble.com/vpk7a1-the-voice-of-truth.html

Germ
    Participant

Not only does Ivermectin work at inhibiting Sars-Cov-2, but it’s mode of action is well understood too.

It’s a 3-chymotrypsin-like protease (3CLPro) inhibitor – the very same mode of action as Pfizer’s new wonder drug.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s42003-020-01577-x

Although my IVM costs me $10 for two hundred 12mg tablets.

Pfizer’s costs just a little more s/

those darned kids
    Participant

the mystery of deflationista solved!

Doc Robinson
    Participant

maryballon: “the source of the quote”

One source:
    https://me582.wordpress.com/2021/10/26/what-financial-lies-lie-behind-covid-19/

chooch
    Participant

Deflationista,

Certainly not IVM, but If you or a friend got covid, what would you recommend for treatment? Just curious.

Germ
    Participant

Don’t look now.

Pfizer is conducting a new study with 2634 participants into the efficacy of its PF-07321332 protease inhibitor drug in multi drug combination with HIV drug Ritonavir, against recent Covid-19 infection in the unvaccinated.

“A Post-Exposure Prophylaxis Study of PF-07321332/Ritonavir in Adult Household Contacts of an Individual With Symptomatic COVID-19”
    https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT05047601

Ritonavir is also a protease inhibitor:
    “Ritonavir. Clinical pharmacokinetics and interactions with other anti-HIV agents”
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9812178/

IVM is also a protease inhibitor – Ding! Ding! Ding!

How fucking simple is this.
    How stoopid is deflationista.

Germ
    Participant

deflationista has no friends – ‘cos when they got Covid he recomended they all stay home ’till their lips turned blue, then they went to the ER and got murdered with Remdesivir and intubation.

Poor, lonely, deflationista.

those darned kids
    Participant

Q: what’s the difference between ivermectin and the covid “vaccines”?

A: one is for horses while the other is for hearses.

Germ
    Participant

Bonus question:

Who’s paid the largest largest criminal health care fraud settlement in history?

Answer – Pfizer!
    https://abcnews.go.com/Business/pfizer-fined-23-billion-illegal-marketing-off-label/story?id=8477617

chooch
    Participant

Doc Robinson,

Have you scrubbed any of the results of these React-1 surveys? It seems they don’t like the conclusions when compare vaxed and unvaxed.

Statistical adjustments can be made to try to allow for these other differences, and that was done in this study, but those adjustments can only go so far. Since, particularly in older age groups in England, the vast majority of people have been vaccinated, the differences between those who have been vaccinated and those who remain unvaccinated are quite marked. Also the estimates of positivity in the unvaccinated group will not be very precise, statistically, because the number of unvaccinated people in older age groups is so small nowadays. So, rightly in my view, the researchers do not present detailed overall estimates of vaccine effectiveness comparing all vaccinated and all unvaccinated people.

Is there any validity to this caveat in your opinion?

expert reaction to preprint with results from round 15 of the REACT-1 study on SARS-CoV-2 prevalence in England

those darned kids
    Participant

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

Ivermectin, ‘Wonder drug’ from Japan: the human use perspective

With respect to official registration of ivermectin for human use, Merck, focussing on the single-patient approach, pressed ahead on its own and submitted an application to the French health authorities in 1987 based solely on the studies of the first 1,206 onchocerciasis patients, expecting to receive approval later that year, which it subsequently did.24,32) In its submission, Merck indicated a price of $3 per tablet, meaning that a treatment dose would cost $6, well beyond an affordable amount for those most in need.

plus ça change, plus c’est les même jerks.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

chooch: “Is there any validity to this caveat in your opinion?”

I’m not a statistician, and I just skimmed part of that article, but IMHO there is some validity to the caveats:

For many reasons, there will be differences, possibly quite large ones, between the group of people who are vaccinated and the group who are not vaccinated, apart from the difference in vaccination status. So any difference in the rate of testing positive in the two groups could, in whole or in part, be caused by those other differences and not the vaccines at all…

…and those caveats also apply to conclusions about how wonderfully effective the vaccines are (for keeping people out of the hospital, etc.), as reported in countless media articles. “Funny” how the caveats are being brought to the forefront now that the vaccine effectiveness isn’t looking so good.

https://www.sciencemediacentre.org/expert-reaction-to-preprint-with-results-from-round-15-of-the-react-1-study-on-sars-cov-2-prevalence-in-england/

Germ
    Participant

Merck’s $3 per tablet?

How about 200 tabs for $10 = ¢5 per tablet.

The power of ‘Off-Patent’!

Mr. House
    Participant

Good catch Doc Robinson. Looks like whoever posted the comments i saw on another blog took it almost verbatim from that site. That persons explanation makes more sense to me then anything else i’ve been told.

chooch
    Participant

Thanks Doc,

Things like previous Covid infection which will probably be an invisible precursor in the data to boost the effectiveness of the boosters.

This seems to run along the same logic used when comparing an unvaccinated Amish population to a vaccinated population. Nothing to see here too many confounding factors.

So I wonder what Berenson’s graph will look like in the limit? At some point they should come together? Not going to hold my breath.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

“Pfizer is conducting a new study with 2634 participants into the efficacy of its PF-07321332 protease inhibitor drug in multi drug combination with HIV drug Ritonavir, against recent Covid-19 infection in the unvaccinated.”

Pfizer’s drug is a very expensive antiviral. Ritonavir is a cheap antiviral.

“Pfizer’s COVID-19 Oral Antiviral Cost $529 per Course… If authorized or approved, PAXLOVID will be administered at a dose of 300mg (two 150mg tablets) of PF-07321332 with one 100mg tablet of ritonavir, given twice daily for five days.”

Pfizer’s drug will be given with the existing antiviral drug Ritonavir which is currently available as a generic at a cost of $3 or less per 100 mg tablet. Pfizer’s clinical trials are comparing the combination of two antivirals (PF-07321332 plus Ritonavir) to a placebo. I think they should be comparing the combination of two antivirals to Ritonavir by itself. Otherwise, how can they know whether PF-07321332 adds a significant benefit above what the existing (and cheap) antiviral Ritonavir would provide by itself?

A Study of PF-07321332/Ritonavir in Nonhospitalized High Risk Adult Participants With COVID-19
    https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04960202

those darned kids
    Participant

i wonder if the amish will let me apply for refugee status. i do grow some good broccoli.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Testing…1…2…3?

I posted something a little bit ago, should have been #93150, it never materialized…

Raul?

I did change my ID to Veracious Poet ~ Gary, maybe that caused a glitch?

sumac.carol
    Participant

I’ll chime in on the infection rate differences between vaccinated and unvaccinated. The way to have full confidence that case rates are caused by vaccination is to control the other variables and that usually is achieved by randomly assigning people to either one group or the other. Otherwise, it is pretty easy to see a number of reasons why there would be differences between the groups in addition to vax status (eg people in worse health may be more likely to get vaccinated, the already-mentioned broad age groups which could hide a younger overall population in the unvaxed group and an older overall population in the vaxed group).

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 95 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.