Debt Rattle October 14 2014

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 14 2014

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Unknown Kewpee Hotels hamburger stand 1930 • Too-Big-to-Fail Banks Face Up to $870 Billion Capital Gap (Bloomberg) • Richest 1% Of People Own Nearly 5
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 14 2014]

Professorlocknload
    Participant

Rate hikes? Negative waves, Moriarty, negative waves. Just think bridge and it’ll be there,,,

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-14/fed-about-pull-qe-plug-and-happens

Professorlocknload
    Participant

“The richest 1% of the world’s population are getting wealthier, owning more than 48% of global wealth, according to a report published on Tuesday which warned growing inequality could be a trigger for recession.”

Zero sum, is it? Going down the class envy bunny trail is a missallocation of productive investment (Capital preservation?) time.

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant

Ilargi: This new format, while appreciated for its additional content, is a challenge for commenters. Previous posts must be revisited, with attendant scrolling, to see where the comments finally ended. It’s also difficult to keep up with all the Shorpy photos, but I can learn to live with that. A suggestion: Please consider providing a link to a separate webpage after your posts – – a webpage devoted solely to comments – – and links to your articles at that comments webpage. Comments could be tagged with date and subject if they become unwieldy, and could be removed to an archive every week or so. Anyway, just a thought.

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant

With respect to Ebola, I made some comments a couple of days ago that went over like a lead balloon, but I’m still banging that drum.

Also, I don’t feel comfortable using this guy as a source, but today’s post did coincide with my own assessment:

https://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/10/14/will-the-real-ebola-vaccine-stand-up-exposing-a-major-cover-up/

If prophylaxis works for the flu, why not Ebola? I think you’re being set up to think that your only chance at survival will be a vaccine.

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant

Ilargi: Reviewing my previous comment, I also have to ask whether it might be possible to widen the margins in the comments section so as to accommodate the full width of YouTube clips?

And one more thing about Ebola. Isn’t the CDC basically a branch of the military in this country? Couple that with the troops sent to Africa, and doesn’t that at least warrant a raised eyebrow? There are multiple ways “they” intend to not allow this crisis to go to waste.

bluebird
    Participant

@ Diogenes Shrugged
    This is a great link to see which posts have an updated comment section. There is no need to check each thread because this link shows the date and the poster.

Forum

diogenes, there’s no such thing as a full width for youtube. you simple set the width on the clip page. 480px is fine here.

John Day
    Participant

Here is the assertin, by a Liberian Professor of Plant Pathology, that Ebola and AIDS are bioweapons, and that Africans know it.
    this is not a new premise, at all. This is the best presentation I have seen of it. It is plausible. I cannot prove or disprove it. I present it for consideration. Our military is very interested in Ebola, and has funded a lot of research we know about in the past 12-13 years. They always do secret research, too. Red-team, Blue-team, is their way, offensive and defensive applications go together.
    https://www.zengardner.com/africans-know-ebola-aids-bio-weapons/
    The CDC is finally acting as if it considers aerosol spread of Ebola virus possible, even if not saying so, and is looking at all the passengers on the plane the latest infected nurse from Dallas just flew on. It’s about time they took this as seriously as Nigeria did.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-15/cdc-demands-132-passengers-flew-2nd-ebola-patient-report-testing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.