Debt Rattle October 19 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 19 2019

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Paul Gauguin Schooner and three masters 1886   • Twitter War Breaks Out Between Tulsi Gabbard And Hillary Clinton (ZH) • Green Party Torches Hill
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 19 2019]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Paul Gauguin Schooner and three masters 1886

Wonderful painting for this water baby/ex-sailor.
    One of my all time favorite movies is Captains Courageous (1937). It is probably the best all time sailing movie ever made. Filmed at sea; it features fishing schooners out of Gloucester, Mass.
    The sailing scenes are the absolute best. An all star cast; Spencer Tracy, Freddie Bartholomew, Lionel Barrymore, Melvyn Douglas, Mickey Rooney, and John Carradine make it a must see, IMO.

What Kunstler said…

zerosum
    Participant

“Gabbard called out Clinton, who has dropped hints that she might run again in 2020 as a rematch for her 2016 humiliation.”

Some people see things differently today than yesterday.

I tried to find name for this illusion/perception/condition …. I could not find an appropriate name. Maybe, it should be called Clintoma

Here is what I found that can affect how and what we see.

Glaucoma is a group of eye diseases that can cause vision loss and blindness by damaging a nerve in the back of your eye called the optic nerve. The symptoms can start so slowly that you may not notice them.

Cataracts are one of the leading causes of vision impairment in elderly people.
    A cataract is a clouding of the normally clear lens of your eye.

Astigmatism is a type of refractive error caused by the irregularities in the shape of a person’s cornea. In this condition, the eye fails to focus the light equally on the retina leading to blurred or distorted vision.

Boris Johnson lost another vote in the Commons, this one on the Letwin amendment (?) with 322 vs 306 votes, which says he can not push through his deal until it has been voted into law (by the Commons). I think. So now Boris must ask for another extension, which he says he will not do.

anticlimactic
    Participant

BREXIT Ad Nauseum

The vote authorising BREXIT was taken years ago. After that point it was just between the leader of the UK and the EU. Parliamentary approval is not required, but would be nice to have.

It is my understanding that Boris can simply sign the deal and it will be legally binding.

The default is still ‘no deal’ on the 31st.

Boris will send a letter to the EU asking for an extension BUT not sign it. That’s how you do these things.

Turfkiller
    Participant

Tulsi Gabbard gets 2020 endorsement from former KKK leader David Duke. They were thinking she would take democratic voters away. Looking like your Russian supporters got this one wrong.

She should have run as a republican as that’s where her base is.

Dr. D
    Participant

“Pelosi needs to hold that vote. But she won’t.”

If Trump has done something wrong, it’s not an option, it is their sacred DUTY to impeach him. …And I just realized, because I’m so, so dumb, that he booked the G7 at Trump Estates just to make them. McConnell openly says they’re having that impeachment, and he wants the Congressmen home by Christmas. …Wha?

Yes, it’s the only court of law where ACTUAL evidence is presented, with ACTUAL depositions and testimony. Not like CNN.

“Brexit Vote Could Be Delayed After Move By MPs To Prevent No-Deal (Ind.)”

Shouldn’t they prorogue Parliament since they’ve refused to do anything since they go back anyway? Truly, where’s the harm? They are the core obstructors and opponents of all Democracy.

“The IMF is running out of money”

Well…last I heard China had bought out the IMF, so…

“Large scale often violent demos … Chile, Ecuador, Lebanon, Barcelona, France, London, Puerto Rico, Hong Kong.” And don’t forget the whole U.S.A.

$3B a day increase in bailouts, rising exponentially: they need a war to blame their stealing, mis-trading, and debt on. Always worked before! “Can a brother get an Iranian ship sunk in here, or what? What’s it going to take to blame this on you, not us? –Jamie Dimon, overheard at his last coke party.

“Syria Tells Russia It Will Force Both Turkey And US Out ‘By All Means’ (NW)”

Ah, the WWE, by the ex-WWE spokesman goes on. This is all planned, just need to make sure all parties follow the plan.

‘Just Don’t Waste’: David Attenborough’s Message To Next Generation (G.)”

“Kids, feel guilty! Go kill yourselves!” Worked on Greta. Thanks to their nonsense she’s mentally ill instead of off planting trees and raising fish. I had similar charges when I was young, which are because (ahem) “ALL ADULTS ARE LYING TO YOU.” They are ALWAYS lying. But don’t feel bad; all the adults are lying to each other too. And themselves. And under their breath when no one’s around… I’d guess Attenborough is at least two out of three for this, because his plan makes no sense with his prognosis. Not him but more general example: if the world is going to end in 10 years, DON’T GO TO COLLEGE. You don’t have time. Drop out of school. Either party hearty or else pet some whales in the few days you have left. I would. So clearly they believe basically noneofit. Or rather, like all our abstract, sheltered, intellectual, intelligentsia culture, they believe only with their minds, and not their hearts and hands, thus the distress. If the ship is going down, man the ropes. Right? Don’t dispose your paper properly overboard. They need more to do. I suspect they’ve never met anyone, EVER, who actually ACTS as they speak, as they believe, that integration called “Integrity”, because if they had, the next move on such a belief would be obvious, and I see no action.

I’m stuck over here with no help because of it. No one’s manning the shovels.

Hey. Plant a tree, eh? Do at least one useful thing with your life. Surely if you care that much and the world’s ending tomorrow, you’ve got 20 bucks, what’s the difference?

Dr. D
    Participant

What makes you think David Duke doesn’t work for the Russians? Or Hillary? Considering his actions over the years, my first thought.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.