Debt Rattle October 21 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 21 2017

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Robert Doisneau Vitrine, Galerie Romi, Paris 1948   • Will Trump Oversee The Financial Apocalypse? (Cohan) • Calm Before The Storm (Peter Schiff)
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 21 2017]

zerosum
    Participant

My windshield does not kill as many bugs as previous years.

yeah, ain’t that something to use as a parameter.

my car kills less bugs so something else must be killing them. world upside down.

seychelles
    Participant

When the rate of harmful ecologic change greatly exceeds the maximum rate of evolutionary adaptation, the outcome is widespread species extinction. It’s all about relative rates.

Nassim
    Participant

“Thank God white people populated America, not the blacks,”

Whether one likes it or not, that is the reality. People who think that ethnicity and race do not matter should go out and mix a bit more. Spend a few weeks in Nigeria, China, India or Saudi Arabia. They would learn a lot. Marc Faber lives in Thailand I believe. He strikes me as being possibly gay, but I have no idea. Wealthy foreigners can do more or less what they like in that country.

Sadly, the media in the west does very little reporting on what is actually going on in much of Africa, India etc. The on-going disaster that is South Africa – a country that was prosperous and that is now run by a tribe – is aiming to replicate Zimbabwe’s failed experiments.

The most PC of students in California have no idea how the blacks on the other side of town think – but they are “shocked” by Trump and proclaim him to be a “racist”

Here is a rare bit of information about the most populous country in Africa.

‘I didn’t want my mum to know’: The men and boys arrested for being gay in Nigeria

BTW, I was born in Africa and am partly African. You do not have to be black to be African – another popular myth fostered by the media.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.