Debt Rattle September 16 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 16 2020

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Dorothea Lange A Family Of Mexican Migrants, On The Road In California 1936   • UK Testing Shortage Could Lead To ‘Lockdown By Default’ – Teachin
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 16 2020]

Dr. D
    Participant

It’s cold in the desert it seems. That rim is shredded. That air pump isn’t going to do much, and whose car is that parked very far away? The photographer? Did Lange not trust them for some reason?

Dr. D
    Participant

Twitter “Not a Doctor” bans expert doctor Li Meng for discussing medicine on her account. Meanwhile Bill “Not a Doctor” Gates, who just crippled 1,000 black children in Africa, can discuss medicine without license or expertise, on Twitter, Facebook, and the front pages of every outlet worldwide. So scientific experts can NOT discuss Science, but all non-scientific people can. Gotcha.

Ah, Science! We hardly knew ya. So this is the state of Science and medicine now. Run by popularity and “likes”. Like any buffalo-rattling voodoo temple. But NEJM and the Lancet already told you this was happening. Did you think they were liars? I mean they are, but…

Speaking of: front page, totally non-science (but I repeat myself), “Climate Change” + “Fires”. Where to begin? So apparently there have never been wildfires in fire season in the West? New thing I guess. Oh and it’s because it’s so dry due to climate change that only last year there was so much rain it was going to blow the Oroville Dam and flood Sacramento with fish up to the capital house steps? Goldfish. Squirrel. So why is this? Well, environmentalists say we shouldn’t do controlled burns and force that into law. …Wait: is that AGAINST ALL SCIENCE? And 200 years of tradition? And the environmentalists are against returning to “Mother Earth” (hashtag: Science) and the “Native Ways” which have 5,000-10,000 years of controlled burns back to the Stone Age? So they’re against science, against the environment, against the people, against safety, and against longstanding western state law? Yup. But it’s the “Climate.” You know, the oppressively rainy one we had only last year. That’s the ticket.

…And why add that it’s not exactly “natural” when you have PGE not do the same maintenance they’ve always done for 100 years before now, arrest 12-18 arsonists with matches, and all that federal disaster money goes to 3 broke states to use to oppose the federal government in a widely advertised coup and rebellion? Heck it’s in Antifa’s manual (And ISIS’). It was discussed on their forums to burnout the racist rednecks. So clearly all natural. An accident of nature.

Yup. Rain is climate change. Sun is climate change. Cold is climate change. Hot is climate change. All facts everywhere, of any sort, in any direction, are climate change. That’s Science! Evidence based!

Evidence that people will believe literally anything. Please stop. My brain is melting. I can’t stand the dumb.

Climate Change: it caused those people to use matches and gasoline on the forests. That’s the ticket. No wonder they ban doctors and scientists wherever found. Sure keep the oligarchs speaking though. They never shut up.

Other news: directing to Charles Hugh Smith’s “Five D’s: Derealization, Denormalization, Decomplexification and Decoherence.” Along with Denial” He’s adding “Debasement”, that is, of language, of honor, culture, etc. Since this is going to happen, start now and beat the rush. How to phrase these positively?

Focus on and value Truth.

Realize after a long period of the same, stagnation is bad and things are going to change now.

Simplify, both in your life and in yourself.

Relocalize, your resources, your job, but also your focus. Trump or Biden aren’t going to save you. You are. You are your hero of your story, and there is coherence at that level, whatever other stories are spun around you. This “Collapse” is not bad and the U.S. won’t “fail”; it is re-localizing to the state level where it is legally required to, and back to the town/county level as it existed for the 300 years before now. Why fight a good thing?

Denial works with Truth, just keep your head up and look at the real world with your own eyes and not the eyes, framing, stories, or lies of the media or others. I’m constantly shocked people believe the weather channel and not their kitchen window. They will deny the windshield and drive 30mph on a clear day ‘cause the TV said. They are living in Delusion of the mind and this causes stress because the body knows better.

Focus on Value. In your life, in your purchases, but especially in yourself. Value, Values, are eternal, a higher cause, and the rightful place of men. We feel better there and that makes them worthwhile. They are their own reward, beyond how much better they make our lives, our actions, our children, and our countries.
    https://www.oftwominds.com/blogsept20/four-Ds9-20.html

“The U.S. will convert China’s $1.2 trillion of Treasury notes to a trust fund for COVID-19”

That’s up Rickard’s alley. Of course he said we weren’t going to pay and were going to screw China years before Covid, so don’t be fooled. And not like that won’t inspire a war or anything, but he’s of the group (LTCM, Greenspan-Rubin, prob CIA Derp State) that much desires such things. He’s technically honest, but an untrustworthy weasel.

“House Democrats have completely shot down the $1.5 trillion bipartisan compromise for pandemic relief”

Yeah, that would be $4 Trillion in 9 months crammed down the world’s throat. They won’t sign because they need a) end all Voter ID, and mail-in (absentee actually) voter fraud that Jimmy Carter said in 2000s was the biggest gap in election integrity, and b) untethered state bailouts for every place that allowed their cities to be looted and burned, so they can use the Federal money to fight the federal government in a widely-advertised and approved “coup.” –Their words, not mine.

Saker sounds like me, sadly.

“The US economy is completing the sixth month of the – fifteen day — Pandemic.”

NY Lawmakers Launch Bill to Allow Criminal Investigations for Presidents (GR)”

In any sane world, NY would be shot down by the Supreme Court. You clearly and obviously cannot remove sitting Judges, Congressmen, Presidents by any means except impeachment for exactly this reason. Duh. Nice try tho.

The key with Assange is this: without the “Russia Collusion” hoax, that is the email server DNC/Ukraine/Crowdstrike paid by DNC money, then their whole narrative falls apart. That is, they lost the election all on their own because they ran the world’s most hated candidate. …Or most hated until they found Kamala. She’s literally a slaver rounding up innocent black kids for cash and sending them to dangerous jobs, literally imprisoning black folks for minor drug crimes and giggling about it in public. Don’t know what they’re thinking.

Why mention? Because if Assange goes down, Brennan, Mueller, DNC, CIA, Derp State win their widely advertised “coup”. If Assange is extradited and speaks on Federal Record before Congress, Trump, and you know, law-and-truth win. RussiaRussiaRussia finally dies. And maybe, just maybe, the DNC base wakes up more than now and faces that Hillary lost because she stinks, they actively rigged elections to prevent stronger candidates, and they’ve been lied to. Probably not, but maybe. Kunstler and Borysenko did, so there’s hope. I imagine they’ll burn all cities instead, though. Then all rural areas. Oh wait: too late. Well that’s what happens: “Life is hard, but it’s harder when you’re stupid.” — John Wayne. If you don’t want traitors burning the castle, don’t let them in the gate and into top posts.

You can buy your own debt too. But it’s not allowed directly: you will need some legal permutations. Not my fault if you don’t ask, don’t try, don’t act, don’t do it. Thousands of people challenged the bank in MRSA to prove ownership and got a free house (realistically: discounted and settled.) Why didn’t you? Why did you voluntarily comply to illegality and slavery? Suit yourself. I didn’t make the rules: they did. So not my fault if I use the rules they paid good money to crooked Senators to pass. I didn’t make them, I told them not to. Spend $500 bucks, create a company, and buy out your $500,000 debt. A $5 book will tell you how. Call a creative debt counselor/bankruptcy attorney. Or complain on the internet about how “somebody else should do something”, see if I care.

zerosum
    Participant

Highlights
    Work smarter, instead of harder
    Delegate
    incompetence
    too many needs unmet
    irrelevance
    BLM
    rioting mobs shows a large percentage of whites
    war on whistleblowers
    controlled burns
    flooding
    truth
    denial

sumac.carol
    Participant

Just watched a documentary on young adult DACA Mexicans in the US. Striking was their level of maturity -concern and care for parents and family. Educational aspirations thwarted by requirement to pay international student fees and familial obligations. All were politically active. Risks taken by their parents to get across the border. Life must have been pure hell in Mexico for them to have made this choice.

Mr. House
    Participant

“rioting mobs shows a large percentage of whites”

This stuck out to me also, which is why i don’t think any of this is organic. Most of them look like college theater majors. Drama queens

Susmarie108
    Participant

Dr. D is on fire today (a controlled burn)! Am also on board with CHS, he has roadmapped a logical/practical/tangible/actionable way forward. It is up to us to implement the Way within our own lives/family/neighborhood/community/town/County. Love Dr. D’s humor: “Since this is going to happen, start now and beat the rush.” Haha so true.

“Focus on Value. In your life, in your purchases, but especially in yourself. Value, Values, are eternal, a higher cause, and the rightful place of men. We feel better there and that makes them worthwhile. They are their own reward, beyond how much better they make our lives, our actions, our children, and our countries.”
    https://www.oftwominds.com/blogsept20/four-Ds9-20.html

I could add value to my 4,900 person town/18,000 person County by buying up debt and freeing folks from the burdens of the past. In exchange I would ask for their commitment in giving back to our community by engaging across several fronts – including forest management, in-home care for the elderly, rebuilding/building community infrastructure (a gym/modern community hall in Weaverville, restrooms downtown Weaverville, Hayfork park rehab, Junction City and Hyampom community centers, Vet and senior housing – to name a few). Where do I send the $5?

Polder Dweller
    Participant

A must-see for lockdown and mask fans:

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

Thought I’d get a covid test before traveling to visit family and friends in another state. Lost about 10lbs over the past couple months, and have gone through some tired spells, but no other symptoms. Checked with the local hospital website to set up a test and ran into this message:

——–

Testing restrictions:

Due to a national shortage of testing supplies, Legacy Health is unable to provide COVID-19 testing for any of the reasons listed below:

• No COVID-19 testing for pre-travel clearance.
    • No COVID-19 testing for general workplace clearance unless there is an exposure or symptoms.
    • No COVID-19 testing for possible COVID-19 exposures that do not involve household or intimate contacts.

We regret that we cannot provide COVID-19 tests to everyone who wants one. Please know that we are following guidelines in place across the State to ensure that testing is available for sick patients.

——–

What a country we live in! They’ve had 9 months to get their arms around this so that a new school year could start off with some semblance of control, but NO! Idiots!

zerosum
    Participant

Maxwell Quest
    I bet that you could find a place to get tested for the right amount of money.
    🙂

zerosum
    Participant

Yesterday, 15 Sept, where I am, the ash cloud kept the temp at about 13 degrees. For a few minutes, the ash cloud cleared and the temp shot up to 25 degree.
    We sure are lucky that this ash cloud in not as a result of an asteroid.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/54158127
    An asteroid estimated to be bigger than London Bridge is set to enter Earth’s orbit on Thursday 17 September.

The asteroid, known officially as Asteroid 2014 QJ33 will fly-by Earth on September 17 travelling at a speed of 19,371 miles per hour. That’s 8.66 kilometres a second!

Nasa is tracking the asteroid which is predicted to be 48m to 110m, or 157 to 360 feet, wide – which could mean it is bigger than London Bridge!

But there is nothing to worry about – it will pass by our planet at a safe distance – precisely 1,592,819 miles away from Earth.

Just last week, two other asteroids passed by Earth in the space of two days.

Got another notice from Google Ad Sense about “Dangerous or derogatory content” in the June 26 Debt Rattle. Is it really that if just one person sends in a complaint, they cut ads on a page? Is that all it takes?

I’m pretty sure it’s about this Anthony Bourdain quote. Well, I like Anthony Bourdain, and I like the quote too.

Bourdain

zerosum
    Participant

“Got another notice ….”

Proof….. somebody is reading TAE and is not in agreement. Free speech ….. only if you agree with the auditor

Kimo
    Participant

Follow up to Polder Dweller regarding masks…. “Sorry, you don’t overturn decades of science with a few weeks of funded and what I would say are biased studies. Forget it, unless you have an agenda.”
    Starting here.
    Also, Sweden at lock down, starts here and ends at 23:38.
    Reference material, “16 Possible Factors for Sweden’s High COVID Death Rate among the Nordics”, and discussion.

zerosum
    Participant

I never heard of ActBlue

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/actblue-raises-millions-suspicious-gift-card-donations
    Authored by Phill Kline via RealClearPolitics.com,

ActBlue Raises Millions In Suspicious Gift Card Donations

Only lawyers and accountants have the skills and the knowledge to do this so that the average joe doesn’t have a clue.
    Lies everywhere

₿oogaloo
    Participant

@Polder Dweller @Kimo

The case for masks was never that wearing a mask protects the person wearing the mask from getting infected by blocking all the virus particles.

The case for masks is that they keep more of the infected person’s sputum out of the air. And they make wearers more conscious of touching their faces, and thereby hopefully encourage better hygiene. And even if people do become infected, wearing a mask can reduce the initial dosage and this is better with disease outcomes.

I realize that correlation is not causation. But if you look at transmission rates in densely-populated mask-wearing Asia, these countries have fared much better. Why? Is it because Asians have better hygiene practices? Is it because Asians are in better health? Is it because Asians have more natural immunity? Or is it because Asians wear masks? What is your theory?

In his presentation he suggests that Vietnam has done well because the people are healthier. But being healthy doesn’t mean you do not get infected — it just means that you are less likely to get seriously ill or die. He is mixing these up. And he shows a graph showing that masks did not stop a second wave in Vietnam. But look closely and the wave he is talking about is in the range of 20 new cases per day. In a country of almost 100 million people, that’s not much of a wave.

Plus the evidence showing that most cluster infections are traced to places where people have not worn masks.

Joe Rogan played Joe Garrelli on News Radio, one of the best sitcoms of all time. I STILL miss Phil Hartman.
    Polder Dweller- I am so glad you put up that video (I saw it over at the slog).
    Susmarie- I agree about Dr. D’s comment.
    Ilargi- I guess you’ll find out with the repost of that Bourdain comment. There aren’t enough bad words in every language on earth to cover the nastiness that is Henry K. Does Adsense tell you what they want you to do about it?
    Really nice post today, by the way. I’m sorry I was late.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.