Flash-Balls, Pitchforks And A Backstop

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Flash-Balls, Pitchforks And A Backstop

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jan van Eyck Madonna and Child at the Fountain 1439 (height: 7.4“, 19 cm)   It’s educational and even somewhat entertaining to observe the role o
    [See the full post at: Flash-Balls, Pitchforks And A Backstop]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Lovely painting by van Eyck; rich in detail and color.

Spot on thread Ilargi; but the intransigence of governments (western) is very disturbing, to the point of frightening…
    Western governments are no longer nations of laws; but rather, nations of men.

John Day
    Participant

Thanks Ilargi,
    I’m still reading, though I often don’t have much to add to comments. I have been focusing a lot on the Petrodollar Empire’s move to crush the Venezuelan government and take all that oil, and make sure it only gets sold in dollars, and thwart China and Russia. This really may the the crisis point for Petrobuck Empire. The sooner the empire fails, and countries trade in gold, or their own currencies, or Bitcoin, or whatever, the better. I live in the US, so it will suck, but Amerika is just a captured state.
    http://www.johndayblog.com/2019/01/desperate-empire.html

V. Arnold
    Participant

The sooner the empire fails, and countries trade in gold, or their own currencies, or Bitcoin, or whatever, the better. I live in the US, so it will suck, but Amerika is just a captured state.
    John Day

Indeed. My heart goes out to the victims (Usasians), but, they did nothing (or, at least, far from enough) to stop this while they were still able.
    Alas, there is little doubt it’s too late…

Dr. D
    Participant

Indeed.

Tytler

We do not stop the wheel of time.

John Day
    Participant

Thanks guys, This is as good a democratic format as exists…
    ​Please note that the form of political organization chosen by the Yellow Vests is an “Assembly of Assemblies”, with small groups self organizing and sending a representative with their positions, and that process of carrying the message up the structure being respected at each organizational level, rather than the top-down hierarchy of command that we are accustomed to living under
    ​We, Yellow Vests, are inviting anyone with his/her own abilities and capacities to join us. We call to pursue the actions with Act 12 against police violence in front of the police stations and the Acts 13, 14 etc… We call for the continuation of the occupation of the roundabouts and the blockage of the economy, to engage in a massive unlimited general strike starting on February 5th 2019. We call for the creation of popular committees in the workplaces, in study places et everywhere else in order that this strike could be conducted from the grassroots by the strikers themselves and not by the unions. Let’s take the matter in our own hands ! Don’t stay alone, join us !
    Let’s organise ourselves democratically, independently and autonomously ! This assembly of assemblies is a very important milestone which allows us to discuss about our demands and our means of action. Let’s federate to transform the society! https://hendersonlefthook.wordpress.com/2019/01/30/message-from-french-yellow-vests/

Professorlocknload
    Participant

Seems some folks have, over the years, traded Liberty for Security. And now, the consequences.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.