The Forrest Gump of All Future Democrat Losses

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum The Forrest Gump of All Future Democrat Losses

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

René Magritte The evening gown 1954   Julian Assange has received an letter from the US Senate asking him to testify in front of them. What to ma
    [See the full post at: The Forrest Gump of All Future Democrat Losses]

zerosum
    Participant

Let’s get real!

Question:
    Who should talk about technical details?

Someone who knows technical “stuff” not the politicians.

Not included in the written proffer was an additional offer from Assange: He was willing to discuss technical evidence ruling out certain parties in the controversial leak of Democratic Party emails to WikiLeaks during the 2016 election. The U.S. government believes those emails were hacked by Russia; Assange insists they did not come from Moscow.
    “Mr. Assange offered to provide technical evidence and discussion regarding who did not engage in the DNC releases,” Waldman told me. “Finally, he offered his technical expertise to the U.S. government to help address what he perceived as clear flaws in security systems that led to the loss of the U.S. cyber weapons program.”

ezlxa1949
    Participant

The silence from the Australian federal government regarding Assange is deafening, shameful and embarrassing. I conclude that they have long ago decided — or been told — to throw Assange to the wolves.
    “Evidence? He’s been accused of something. That’s all the evidence we need.”

ezlxa1949
    Participant

And if I were Assange, I wouldn’t go with any US representative anywhere. I reckon the odds are very high that once out from the relative safety of the embassy, he will simply be snatched away, and justice and public opinion be damned.

Nassim
    Participant

Australia is little more than another Zionist-controlled vassal state. Not so very long ago, they let the Americans assassinate a prime minister – and claimed he was eaten by sharks – because he would not allow a US military base to be built here.

Here is the Daily Telegraph telling us that he drowned – and body never found:

Mystery of missing PM finally solved

In reality, some guy with cancer claimed that he was part of a team that kidnapped and murdered him.

You only have to watch Putin pretend to sipping champagne when in company to realise that a lot is going on and that precautions have to be taken even at the highest level.

Chin Chin! Putin drinks champagne with presidents of Argentina and Uruguay

V. Arnold
    Participant

Nassim

The reports I’ve read say V. Putin does not drink alcohol.

V. Arnold
    Participant

The idea was never that we must answer to them. They must answer to us, and we must be able to throw them out when they cross legal and moral lines. It’s beyond the pale that that has to be explained once again. And trying to explain that, with examples, is all that Julian Assange has ever done.

,,,and why the U.S. is not and never has been a democracy. It did a pretty fair imitation for many decades; but now knows, even that pretense, is no longer required.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.