US Plans Hybrid War vs Wagner In Africa

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum US Plans Hybrid War vs Wagner In Africa

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jean-Michel Basquiat In this case 1983     Andrew Korybko:   Politico published a very detailed piece on Sunday about how “To counter R
    [See the full post at: US Plans Hybrid War vs Wagner In Africa]

Noirette
    Participant

BBC. ‘Welcome to the One decision Podcast.’ Richard Dearlove *ex head of MI6* ..

Will Vladimir Putin be president by the end of the year? Ex-MI6 head makes his predictions for 2023.

https://bit.ly/3BlMdfu podcast 18 mins

me: Dearlove’s answers are arrogant, one-sided, it’s interesting.

… – Putin is in fragile position – military success not likely. Interviewer, he is also tired, not handling things.. Peskov said Putin will no longer communicate with journos, as he did before the pandemic, he blamed Covid, Putin’s health is a matter of state security…Putin cancelled his large press conference.. – etc. Dearlove says Putin is not in good health…etc.

So this Big-Wig Top Ex-secret GB Important Figure is spewing illusory spinned narratives, much of it total nonsense. In a watered down upper class plummy accent!

Oh Man…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Dearlove (he was born in 1945)

zerosum
    Participant

Sudan – 800,000 migrant (estimate), depopulation

Veracious Poet
    Participant

EOT

aspnaz
    Participant

Noirette said

BBC. ‘Welcome to the One decision Podcast.’ Richard Dearlove *ex head of MI6* ..

First, the BBC is the cow that the British brains suckle, and British brains are fucked, so fucked that they cannot let Russia go, like a mental dog attacking a stuffed toy. Two, Dearlove is the British Colon Powel, the Blair man who dumped shite on our screens then told us it was intelligence. The man is a disloyal liar from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. Of course, as a botty boy for the elites, he still gets BBC time, making him feel important as the British suckle their latest dose of BBC hallucinogenic-based stories.

Dr. D
    Participant

I’d be embarrassed to be seen through the same telescope as anyone this stupid.

Biden got tired of killing, jailing, and ruining the lives of black folks at home, I guess. Share the love.

Selena4823
    Participant

I don’t know what the purpose or meaning is. But personally, I find war scary and cruel. helix jump

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.