US vs Gonzalo Lira

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum US vs Gonzalo Lira

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Willem de Kooning Rosy-fingered Dawn at Louse Point 1963   Andrew Korybko:   Dual American-Chilean national Gonzalo Lira was recently arrest
    [See the full post at: US vs Gonzalo Lira]

This makes me so angry and sad.

anticlimactic
    Participant

“When we see the few truth-tellers who are the stars of their organizations jettisoned – Tucker Carlson from Fox News, Matt Taibbi from Rolling Stone, Glenn Greenwald from The Intercept, James O’Keefe from Project Veritas… we must face the fact that there is an organized conspiracy to suppress truth.”

– Paul Craig Roberts

Another one bites the dust.

adrian144
    Participant

have to say i thought he was tempting fate with his youtube videos

morongobill
    Participant

This Twitter link shows a photo alleged to be GL sitting in a prosecutor’s office supposedly after signing a guilty plea.

https://twitter.com/SarahAshtonLV/status/1654901119867404288/photo/1

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Sorry RIM, but US vs Gonzalo Lira?

Really?!? 😐

From my vantage point it looked like Gonzalo Lira vs Gonzalo Lira, with a conclusion that even a brain-dead dolt could predict…

The guy clearly has issues. Never understood all the fawning praise, I couldn’t stomach listening to his self-promotion antics for more than a minute or two, actually haven’t bothered clicking his bait after the first video or two 🙄

Speaks volumes about your focus, sad to see TAE turn into just another noise filled NPD troll hangout.

aspnaz
    Participant

This is a betrayal of American principles since the freedom of speech is regarded as a sacred right of all its citizens no matter where they might be at any given time.

The USA government rejects free speech in the USA so in my mind there is zero expectation that they will support free speech overseas. I am only surprised that they left it so long to get rid of him and that they put him in jail instead of sending him to the front lines to fight Russia.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.