2018 Chaos, 2019 Mayhem

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum 2018 Chaos, 2019 Mayhem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Titian The rape of Europe 1560-62   It took me a while to decide which word(s) best define the past year and the next one, but I think this is pr
    [See the full post at: 2018 Chaos, 2019 Mayhem]

zerosum
    Participant

menses/mensa synchronization

V. Arnold
    Participant

It took me a while to decide which word(s) best define the past year and the next one, but I think this is pretty much it. 2018 was chaotic more than anything else, and that chaos will give rise to mayhem in 2019.

Yep, I’d say you pretty much nailed it.

Titian The rape of Europe 1560-62.
    Boy oh boy; how apropos for today as well.

Dr. D
    Participant

These are the gatekeepers of the social media, the ones deciding reality:

“…The Story of Azealia Banks and Jack Dorsey’s Magic Beard Hair Amulet”
    https://news.avclub.com/gather-round-children-its-time-for-the-story-of-azeal-1831187930

Yes, that’s right, Jack Dorsey, who admitted to Congress he’s biased (by not being biased), and is erasing undesireables without rules, sent his beard hair to Azealia Banks, so she could kill a chicken in her voodoo chicken-killing closet (you can tour in her own videos), and make a magic amulet from it. To defeat ISIS, ‘natch.

Sooooooo….speaking of fringe religious crazies and science deniers, here you go. These are the guys who are in control, can erase your livelihood, the men we look to, our trusted masters for whom even questioning their narrative in Congressional testimony is “crazy.”

If only it were just Dorsey. The real wikileaks scandal was not JUST evidence that HRC took over the DNC, traded favors for “questionable” (viz., illegal) money as from woman-and-gay-hating Saudi Arabia to fund it from bankruptcy, AND rigged the CA primary in the largest federal election fraud in U.S. history, a fact they admitted in court. No. Peppered throughout the thousands of emails were references to Dorsey-like disturbing weirdo occult religious fanatical behavior. Google is your friend to go find out, but don’t expect the results on the first page.

Oh, and since the “fact checkers” are rebelling against Facebook, and Dorsey is for example one of the gold star accredited “trusted sources”, you might be careful to not count on them, but read the source material yourself. From WikiLeaks. Which has never been contested by anyone, even HRC and the DNC, as being untrue.

…And that’s on top of asking why she can’t just murder world journalists like Assange with a U.S. military drone. …Hey, would blowing them to pieces on camera inside an embassy in rapid disassembly be anything like disassembling them slowly on tape in an embassy? Asking for a friend.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

Nice rant, Ilargi!

Many others, some on an instinctual level, sense it also, that we are quickly approaching a transition “from chaos to mayhem”. There are certainly more frequent ‘glitches’ in the Matrix as the establishment tries to control events with increasingly ham-fisted means and absurd explanations – attributing the Yellow Vest Movement to Russian influence being only the latest example.

At this point in the drama, I believe there are too many perverse incentives in the system for an orderly course correction to take place. Just as CEO’s will risk the entire organization with stock buyback schemes in order to score one more bonus, the globalists crave the next war that will bring them one step closer to their One World Government dream. These forces appear to be unstoppable and immune to reason or sentiment. Like climate change, I see them taking their natural course while we hang on for the ride. I’d love to be wrong about this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.