Automatic Earth in Athens Christmas 2020

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Automatic Earth in Athens Christmas 2020

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Filothei Skitzi Human puzzle on COVID19 days 2020     I know, I know, I’ve been largely silent about most “usual suspect topics” lately, oth
    [See the full post at: Automatic Earth in Athens Christmas 2020]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Filothei Skitzi Human puzzle on COVID19 days 2020

Awesome picture by Filothei…

Thanks for that update Ilargi; may your good kharma surround you this holiday and every day of the new year…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Winter Solstice in Universal Coordinated Time is on
    Monday, 21 December 2020, 10:02 UTC

Winter Solstice in Bangkok, Thailand is on
    Monday, 21 December 2020, 17:02 ICT

Also, as most know, it’s the shortest day of the year…

On another note; I wish I could up my monthly donation, but we’re also helping 2 other families w/children; so funds are short on this end as well…

madamski cafone
    Participant
    Noirette
    Participant

Ilargi I will donate again in Jan. Some ppl loathe PayPal ( .. Patreon) or for other reasons don’t want to / can’t use it, and as you point out their commission is huge. I have seen that Craig Murray (blog) adds to his appeals to send him an e-mail for his bank coordinates. (Iirc? he has even posted them at least briefly on his site, because I have seen them and I don’t donate to him.) I know one other well-known blogger who does this as well. So might it be an idea, to add to your appeal, “if… send me a mail and I will provide banking coordinates.” Banks take a commission as well (particularly for exchange, say from dollars to euros) but afaik it is not as high, though that depends on the Bank, country of origin, etc.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.