Automatic Earth in Athens Christmas 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Automatic Earth in Athens Christmas 2021

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Giovanni Bellini The Feast of the Gods c1514 (completed by his disciple, Titian, 1529)     Yes, it’s high time again for an update on the Mo
    [See the full post at: Automatic Earth in Athens Christmas 2021]

Henry
    Participant

Inspiring article and a great reminder of what really matters this time of year. Thank you.

zerosum
    Participant

Review
    Which donation system, leave the most in your pocket, cost less. (conversion/exchange fee, pay pal, patreon, checks, cash)

₿oogaloo
    Participant

“Which donation system, leave the most in your pocket, cost less. (conversion/exchange fee, pay pal, patreon, checks, cash)”

That’s an easy one: ₿itcoin!

Veracious Poet
    Participant

I would think sending a check would also work great, of course way better than using PayPal (which I avoid)…

Merry Christmas to the all!

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Last I knew, sending traditional checks to European locales is, alas, the worst way to send money overseas. EU has fully digitized whereas the dear old USA still hasn’t grasped the metric system much less abandoned paper’n’ink checks.

Trailer Park Glee Club

At least the video’s mummers still have a door to lock and call their own, but even so, we all could use some help. Feels to me like Raul’s gang has earned some helping. I’ll be wiring some digicash that way from our next pay-blip before the medical bills pile up from the odious task of keeping my sorry ass alive yet again. Oy vey. Used to be a fella could meet his fate without requiring a referral from his primary care physician.

Still Breathing, Still Dreaming

‘So, give today before you go completely broke tomorrow!’

img

gmi

Bishko
    Participant

I just donated 200.99. 100.99 for the kitchen and 100 for TAE. I live in a house that has no heat, but I will share what little I have. Dig deep people. Raul has what is uncommonly known as “Constant Magnificent Generosity”. A lot of people, doing a little each, can really add up. “When I remind myself, that all this is the work of the Hand and Soul of One man, without mechanical help, it seems to me that a man can be as effective as God, in tasks other than Destruction.” excerpt from “The Man Who Planted Trees” Thank you Raul, for all you do, and have done. Merry Christmas.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.