Automatic Earth in Athens – The Big Feast

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Automatic Earth in Athens – The Big Feast

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Nicolas Poussin A Dance to the Music of Time 1634-36     The Monastiraki Kitchen wanted to present the best Christmas dinner ever (until nex
    [See the full post at: Automatic Earth in Athens – The Big Feast]

Susmarie108
    Participant

BRAVO – congratulations to you and your team for producing The Big Feast. The food looks delicious and the gift bags were an extra sweet touch. Filling Monastiraki Square with JOY and kindness.

The pictures tell the story, especially the ones of your team in action. The fact that this is a “pop-up” street kitchen that rolls out (on carts), daily – to serve whoever walks up is remarkable. The whole idea and the implementation blows my mind and fills my Heart with HOPE.

LOVE to Ilargi and his teammates.

oxymoron
    Participant

Thanks for showing those images of the good that is happening there. Community is critically important and you have reminded me of that.

Not daily, susmarie. Can’t see the logistics for that.

Beautiful.
    Your days must be 36 hours long.
    Happy New Year to all of you at TAE and the Monastiraki kitchen!

John Day
    Participant

Thank You, ilargi,

God’s work.
    When I’m employed again, I’ll be able to contribute again.
    ;-(

boblazar
    Participant

HexaVideos is an top explainer video agency that produces custom video content from Explainer Videos, SAAS Videos, Promotional Videos, and Character Animation Videos to Commercial Videos. Building unique videos that bring your vision to life by endorsing your brand’s standards. Accommodating brands from all over the world, we are now here to aid you, no matter how small or big your brand is. All set to get started? Contact us now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.