Character/personality analysis

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Open Comments Character/personality analysis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    XYZ
    Participant

A few years ago on TAE, during a discussion on why it is so difficult to inform many people on climate/energy/finance, someone (perhaps Scandia or Bluebird) mentioned a site where one could answer a set of questions and receive a very succinct analysis of their personality.

I personally grant little credence to such analysis, but I wish to find the site again and use it as an example of this type of analysis.

Can anyone help me with finding it?

Thanks,
    XYZ

bluebird
    Participant

@xyz – was it this site that analyzes for
    Extraverted (E) Introverted (I)
    Sensing (S) Intuitive (N)
    Thinking (T) Feeling (F)
    Judging (J) Perceiving (P)

https://kisa.ca/personality/

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers-Briggs_Type_Indicator

XYZ
    Participant

Hello Bluebird,

I just looked at it. Yes, that is it.

Thanks for the info.

XYZ

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

XYZ post=4441 wrote: A few years ago on TAE, during a discussion on why it is so difficult to inform many people on climate/energy/finance, someone (perhaps Scandia or Bluebird) mentioned a site where one could answer a set of questions and receive a very succinct analysis of their personality.

I personally grant little credence to such analysis, but I wish to find the site again and use it as an example of this type of analysis.

Can anyone help me with finding it?

Thanks,
    XYZ

I think it boils down to a couple things.

The main factor, IMHO, is revealed in a slight modification to an Upton Sinclair quote…

“It is difficult to get a person to understand something, when his comfort level depends upon his not understanding it!”

However, one must be 100% sure that they can present the actual data and the actual logic of their argument in order to convince someone trained in the Trivium method of critical thinking (you know, the method guys like Socrates used – the first three of the seven liberal arts).

If you can’t do that, then you can’t convince a rational, clear thinking, logical person.

If all you can do is repeat what someone else (even a lot of someone elses) said, then you don’t really know, either – all you know is what a lot of people say, not what is necessarily real.

So, make sure your ducks are in order first. Make sure you’ve seen the source data yourself. Make sure you understand the method and logic of data collection. Make sure you know all the minutiae required to be certain something is true – don’t just repeat what other people say.

Even media promoted “experts.” Perhaps, especially media (Big Finance Capital funded and promoted) “experts.”

People cite a “dual mandate” based upon “expert” Alan Greenspan and Ben Bernanke claims AND THEY ARE ALL WRONG.

There is no dual mandate. There is a singular mandate that the “experts” have been criminally breaking for 25 years.

“The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal Open Market Committee shall maintain long run growth of the monetary and credit aggregates commensurate with the economy’s long run potential to increase production…”

https://www.keepandshare.com/doc/3324744/wmdebt-graph-3-79k?tr=77

Simply citing an expert is not *proof* of anything. It doesn’t mean the expert’s claims are necessarily false, either. It simply means YOU DON’T KNOW THE TRUTH AND YOU HAVE NO WAY TO VERIFY IT!

Even Reagan understood the important of verification, at least in word, when he said, “Trust, BUT VERIFY.”

Now, if you don’t KNOW the truth, you probably should not be trying to convince others of what you, in fact, do not know.

Food for thought.

That’s why I like the finance angle – it is mathematical fact that Debt Money Tyranny is a fraud upon the common person within society.

It is proven beyond any and all doubt that the Federal Reserve System that enforces Debt Money Tyranny is also a criminal organization that illegally has been running a credit bubble / bust, societal asset stripping operation on America for 25 years running – and lied about it the whole time!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.