Debt Rattle Apr 8 2014: Blackwater Resurfaces In Ukraine

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle Apr 8 2014: Blackwater Resurfaces In Ukraine

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

MGM Mickey Rooney and Spencer Tracy in the film Riffraff 1936 Well, that’s great news, isn’t it? Blackwater is back. After a first wave of negative pu
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle Apr 8 2014: Blackwater Resurfaces In Ukraine]

This post makes me sad.

There’s no lower morality than that of those people who would destabilse a country for money or power.
    I am suspicious of all who would do it for ideology, but to do it for money or power, that’s really low!
    I’m talking about all the paid mercenaries and agitators out there, no matter who they answer to, and the companies, states and agencies that sent them as well.
    There’s nothing those people can do to make up for such crimes, except stop doing it!

Carbon

John Day
    Participant

Thanks Ilargi,
    It’s funny that the tables have turned, or that I see it that way, as Russia has a moral foreign policy, and the US embodies the “Empire” of Star Wars.
    As for me, I’ve been working to make a garden since November. I have veggies, deeply dug and amended soil (so much work!), drip watering, fruiting trees, perineal plants, and some grapevines.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.