Debt Rattle April 13 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 13 2022

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Dr. D
    Participant

AntiClimactic, I think they are adding a piece here that it’s not the mRNA to the immediate cells, but that under certain circumstances, it back-writes to your DNA. That may even be generational to your children…should you have any given the local effects suspected.

Now “Certain circumstances” is slim, but the body has billions of cells doing billions of things a day. Your odds start to increase sharply. Murphy says, if it can, it will.

Unless Ukrainian troops start surrendering they will be slaughtered. The neo-nazis will make sure nobody surrenders.”

This is perfect for Joe’s slavic genocide and ethnic cleansing. He already is the biggest imprisoner of Black Americans in history AND in favor of establishing open-air slave markets (otherwise he would do something about it). But that’s so last century. We really have our eye on killing some white people: American citizens. And Germans. And Brits. And half of Europe. Oh and Russians. Yeah, Russians.

“Neither NATO, nor the U.S. nor single countries like Poland have their forces configured in a way that would allow them to successfully wage war against Russia.”

Yes, Biden is murdering Slavs. Ukrainians mostly. It is their open, avowed plan to kill them for 20 years. It’s the one thing they don’t have.

Americans Are “In Charge” of the War Says French Journalist”

Actually looking at it, the Americans aren’t in charge of much. NeoCons fail, as NeoCons do. Failing failures of fail.

I would guess from the comment here that protecting and insulating a person from the consequences of their actions is a unhelpful or even evil act. How would you learn with no feedback, no consequences? I would helpfully allow the NeoCons to accept and experience the full consequences of their actions, for instance for funding illegal bioweapons labs.

“Total US aid total aid to Kiev will allegedly pass the $2.4 billion mark”

And have done nothing to the Russian army in a military sense. I even doubt the numbers since they’re so fabulous and Ukr is the core center of fraud and money laundering. I give you $1B, you cycle back $500M to my son and charity. $30k gets to the front, that’s why they’re funding it on bake sales.

“1,026 Ukrainian soldiers of the 36th Marine Brigade voluntarily laid down arms and surrendered,”

How many were they originally? …Sad math.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@anticlimactic: “The Shots May Be Altering Human DNA to Produce Spike Protein on a Long-Term Basis” “There is no ‘may be’ about it. From the very first articles I read about the mRNA vaccines they described that they ‘worked’ by genetically modifying cells to produce the spike protein …”

@John
    Day: “Spike protein should not persist after a few months, because the mRNA, modified to last much-longer, does eventually break down …”

First, are we *sure* that happens? Has an autopsy been done that definitively shows that the synthetic mRNAs breaks down and is carried harmlessly away as waste product after a period of time? We would need to biopsy and study under high magnification every tissue in the body to determine this fact, and it hasn’t been done. And there’s a little voice in my head that keeps thinking … how long does it take plastic to break down?

And, the response does not respond to the initially-stated concern. Assuming that synthetically-produced and synthetic-lipid encapsulated mRNA does break down on some timeline that no one has yet conclusively determined … the question remains … how has that mRNA impacted the body’s cells long-term? Idk, I think we’ve ridiculously oversimplified this topic – almost as if we’re considering our bodies the equivalent of what happens when we insert a flash drive into our laptops. Pull the flash drive out, done! But what did that flash drive do while it was inserted?

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

On the subject of the Ukrainian War, I read so many different things that I lose track of who said what.

As a former technical writer, I developed the habit of noting only stuff that I considered important (the research stage about learning something new), garbaging the rest. I am still using this technique. So when I start writing everything is just regurgitated from my head in a way that make sense to me. I try to make complicated stuff as simple as I can. In technical writing, I first have to try and break complicated subjects down into their simplest forms, so I can understand them better. Then I try to write in a way that spares the reader of all the difficulties I encountered in trying to understand the new subject matter.

As you noted I don’t provide links because I still haven’t bothered to learn how to do links nor post photos. I really should learn!

You may also notice I have a slight interest in electronic warefare!

For example, on D-DAY, why did German radar stations not see a few thousand ships until they could look out the window and see them at daybreak?

During the invasion of Iraq how did the US know if their electronic warfare efforts to take control of Iraq’s ground based anti-aircraft guns, were successful?

Why are Ukrainian artillery strikes against front line Russian military units not working very well?

Answers to these questions come from putting together pieces of the puzzle from many different sources plus realizing the significance of mundane tidbits when they suddenly pop up.

John Day
    Participant

@Upstate NYer, regarding this statement I made:
    “Spike protein should not persist after a few months, because the mRNA, modified to last much-longer, does eventually break down.”

“Should” is a qualifier, and I further qualify that the mRNA breakdown turns out to be slower in some people than others.
    Who will pay to study these kinetics in humans?
    Anybody with an interest wants this to remain a mystery, right?
    There is a theoretical reverse-transcription pathway to transcribe these mRNA “vaccines” into DNA. Does it really happen with them in real people?
    Again, Pfizer and Moderna are not going to do the study.
    One surrogate study that might be more do-able is to measure serum spike protein levels over time in some group of people, even as low as 100, though 1000 would be a lot better.
    If spike protein persists in the serum for 2-3 months, study those people, and see why. mRNA or did it reverse-transcribe to DNA?

WES
    Participant

Someone asked of the 1,000 Ukrainian marines who surrendered, how many were there before. I really don’t know. Sadly, I do know just a few days before they surrendered, the marines staged a last ditch breakout attempt that failed. Hundreds of the marines leading the breakout group were killed in that effort. They certainly were not cowards like the neo-nazis are now calling them.

John Day
    Participant

Times of London:
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/russia-black-sea-flagship-burns-ukraine-missile-strike-xp5lfxk6c

The flagship of Russia’s Black Sea fleet was hit and seriously damaged by two Ukrainian missiles, officials in Odesa claimed last night.
    The Moskva, a Slava-class cruiser with approximately 510 crew, was said to be on fire and in danger of sinking.

WES
    Participant

Dr. John Day:

You hit the nail on the head! Nobody is going to study spike proteins!
    Any university professor stupid enough to propose such a study, will suddenly find himself out of funding and a job!

chooch
    Participant

Doc Robinson
    Participant

@ upstateNYer, et al.

Some additional information: Blood samples taken 4 months after the second mRNA injection were found to contain spike protein antigens still being expressed by exosomes circulating in the blood.

To determine the mechanism, we analyzed the kinetics of induction of circulating exosomes with SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and Ab following vaccination of healthy individuals. Results demonstrated induction of circulating exosomes expressing spike protein on day 14 after vaccination followed by Abs 14 d after the second dose. Exosomes with spike protein, Abs to SARS-CoV-2 spike, and T cells secreting IFN-γ and TNF-α increased following the booster dose. Transmission electron microscopy of exosomes also demonstrated spike protein Ags on their surface. Exosomes with spike protein and Abs decreased in parallel after four months

We analyzed eight healthy adult volunteers vaccinated with the mRNA-based SARS-CoV-2 vaccine (Pfizer–BioNTech). Blood was collected before vaccination, days 7 and 14 after the first dose, day 14 after the second dose, and 4 mo after both the doses.

“Cutting Edge: Circulating Exosomes with COVID Spike Protein Are Induced by BNT162b2 (Pfizer–BioNTech) Vaccination prior to Development of Antibodies: A Novel Mechanism for Immune Activation by mRNA Vaccines”
    https://www.jimmunol.org/content/207/10/2405.long

An article published last week by Nature shows that much remains a mystery about what happens to the mRNA injected into the body.

LNP–mRNA’s fate in SARS-CoV-2 vaccines is not well understood, and detailed information about LNP–mRNA distribution and mRNA expression after i.m. [intermuscular] injection in humans is not available… No data on what happens after i.m. LNP–mRNA vaccination in humans has been published… In humans, mechanistic details of cellular uptake and LNP–mRNA processing by APCs are still hypothetical… It is unknown whether or to what extent the i.m.-injected SARS-CoV-2 vaccines distribute to the systemic circulation… accidental administration into the peripheral blood may inadvertently occur during the i.m. injection and is responsible for the systemic inflammation that leads to myopericarditis..

“Applying lessons learned from nanomedicines to understand rare hypersensitivity reactions to mRNA-based SARS-CoV-2 vaccines.”
    Nature Nanotechnology. Published 07 April 2022.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Link to the second article in my previous comment:
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41565-022-01071-x

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Figure S2 shows that exosomes with spike protein are still present 4 months after the second mRNA injection. (Amounts are above zero for all 7 individuals after 4 months.)

https://www.jimmunol.org/content/jimmunol/suppl/2021/10/11/jimmunol.2100637.DCSupplemental/JI_2100637_Supplemental_1.pdf

WES
    Participant

Chooch:

Not sure what type of syndrome we will have to call this illness!

chooch
    Participant

Remember this

Af

Looks like it got photoshopped into this tweet going around on the subway shooter.

https://twitter.com/JDscramble425/status/1514039548430364672?s=20&t=xnDlnXLV7jiBAeccPettJg

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Electron microscope image of exosomes with spike protein in the blood of the vaxxed:

https://www.jimmunol.org/content/jimmunol/207/10/2405/F1.large.jpg
    (from The Journal of Immunology article linked in an earlier comment.)

upstateNYer
    Participant

@Doc Robinson, thank you. 🙂 I was aware of the study but didn’t have the link. Leave it to you to come through with solid data. lol. As always, appreciate your input, which is consistently backed up with links to the information you share.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

@ Dr. John Day – The flagship of Russia’s Black Sea fleet
    ————————-

From Russian source machine translation:

https://ria-ru.translate.goog/20220414/kreyser-1783435471.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp

upstateNYer
    Participant

@WES, you don’t need to provide links. I read and enjoy all of your comments. Dr D doesn’t provide links, but his comments have prompted me to go find links to verify his information, which is always interesting. Appears you’re in good company. 😉

John Day
    Participant

@Doc Robinson: Thanks for the very useful information. If the spike protein was still being exuded from cells at 4 months, though at reduced rate, that is most consistent with mRNA instructions to “make spike protein” gradually being broken down.
    However, it is not conclusive. There could be some reverse transcription of the “make spike protein” message to DNA in some people.
    Exosomes with spike protein would have to eventually disappear in all study subjects to exclude that.
    It would still fail to completely exclude it happening to some extent, as imperfect reverse-transcription could cause some cells to make something not recognizable as spike protein. DNA could be somewhat altered with no observable spike protein, as I see it.

John Day
    Participant

@Figmund Sreud: Russian Black Sea flagsip had ammo hold explode from fire.
    Fire from what?
    “Being investigated”.
    Could it be from anti-ship missiles?
    “Yeah, maybe”.
    How will this play out?
    More long term weapons purchases for the MIC?

Pentagon Asks Top 8 US Arms Makers to Meet on Ukraine

Doc Robinson
    Participant

WES: “Not sure what type of syndrome we will have to call this illness!”

Mask psychosis?
    Mass Masquerade Syndrome?

This Masquerade
    George Benson

Are we really happy here
    With this lonely game we play?
    Looking for words to say.
    Searching but not finding
    understanding anywhere.
    We’re lost in a mass masquerade.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@John Day: ” If the spike protein was still being exuded from cells at 4 months, though at reduced rate, that is most consistent with mRNA instructions to “make spike protein” gradually being broken down.”

I call BS on that statement. The vaxx mRNA was described as similar to natural mRNA in that it breaks down within hours of injection. It was never ever [ever] described as an mRNA that breaks down sometime, maybe, possibly, we’re not sure … sometime over the next 4 or more months.

John Day
    Participant

Transcendent punning, Doc Robinson…
    Transcendent!
    🙂

John Day
    Participant

@UpstateNYer: Actually, they specifically made chemical modifications to make the “vaccine” mRNA much, much more chemically stable inside the cell and resist hal-life to breakdown, which would usually be measured in minutes. They admitted that they did not know how long the new half life would be.
    Doc Robinson’s data looks like it is measured in weeks.

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.