Debt Rattle April 19 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 19 2021

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Theodoros Vryzakis The Reception of Lord Byron at Missolonghi 1861   • How Pfizer Became the Status Vax (Slate) • Michigan Now Requires Masks For
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle April 19 2021]

Germ
    Participant

“The development of BNT162b2 was initiated on January 10, 2020, when the SARS-CoV-2 genetic sequence was released by the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention and disseminated globally by the GISAID (Global Initiative on Sharing All Influenza Data) initiative.”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7745181/

This means that the artificially produced made mRNA code is based on data provided by the Chinese.
    Hmmm?

Polder Dweller
    Participant

The Lancet has published an article confirming what we all already knew, that transmission of SARS-Cov-2 happens primarily by aerosols.

if an infectious virus is mainly airborne, an individual could potentially be infected when they inhale aerosols produced when an infected person exhales, speaks, shouts, sings, sneezes, or coughs. Reducing airborne transmission of virus requires measures to avoid inhalation of infectious aerosols, including ventilation, air filtration, reducing crowding and time spent indoors, use of masks whenever indoors, attention to mask quality and fit, and higher-grade protection for health-care staff and front-line workers.

In conclusion, we propose that it is a scientific error to use lack of direct evidence of SARS-CoV-2 in some air samples to cast doubt on airborne transmission while overlooking the quality and strength of the overall evidence base. There is consistent, strong evidence that SARS-CoV-2 spreads by airborne transmission. Although other routes can contribute, we believe that the airborne route is likely to be dominant. The public health community should act accordingly and without further delay.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

I highly recommend the Ritter and Escobar articles about the brewing Eurasian crisis.

One thing that occurs to me about Covid and its reported death-rate in the USA: The death-rate for 2020 roughly exceeds the one for 2019 by roughly the same number as reported Covid-deaths. I will be interested to see if this year’s death-rate will be lower, the same, or higher than 2019. If it’s the same or especially lower, than that would indicate that the onset of Covid merely harvested the “low-hanging fruit” in terms of overall mortality. And we had a lot of low-hanging fruit in the form of older poor people with health pre-conditions.

a kullervo
    Participant

Humans – a gregarious species – are condemned to gloss over the risks of prioritizing the individual over the collective; that’s why humans are successful on the medium-term and ants are successful on the long-run.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

@Mister Roboto

If the death-rate is higher, do we say it’s due to Covid or the vaccines?

Mister Roboto
    Participant

@Polder: Or both of those things doing a tag-team thing?

Mister Roboto
    Participant

In all seriousness, though, I don’t think the vaccines will do terribly much harm on a society-wide basis. {/knock on simulated wood} I agree with Swedish doctor and author Sebastian Rushworth at this point in the game. Covid is going to be an endemic thing that comes and goes in mostly-manageable surges such as the one the USA just had between September 1 and March 1 {/knock on SW}, and this will show that the lockdowns weren’t really such a great idea, in addition to the harm done by the lockdowns themselves. The “warp-speed” developed vaccines are basically a window-dressing so that when Covid becomes somewhat manageable, the establishment can take credit for that development without being blamed for the error of the lockdowns. (“See, we kept you locked down and safe while we developed the vaccines that made the situation all better!”) Of course, if we get a variant that’s especially nasty (the Brazil variant might be just such a one) and able to evade whatever mitigation the vaccine might provide, this plan may not succeed.

Mr. House
    Participant

The death rate doesn’t matter if they were misidentifying deaths, which we know they were since they changed how death certificates were completed last year, kinda like when they changed the definition of herd immunity.

Mr. House
    Participant

I find it funny how we still act like arguing from good faith will actually accomplish anything. We are so past that point.

Mr. House
    Participant

In my honest opinion, to do that you’re neville chamberlin thinking he can manage and reason with hitler.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Yes, definitely, let’s all be as irrational as we can possibly be, that will help!

zerosum
    Participant

Have you heard this latest joke?
    Growth

Women should be encouraged to have more babies.
    The researchers added,
    The government and society should create a “good reproductive environment,”
    Improving childbirth,
    Improving healthcare and school systems.
    ——–
    Have you heard this old joke?
    Savings at a bank.

You think it exists but it doesn’t. Its virtual.
    Think of the identifier, (account #, bank #, passwords), that you must use to access your saving account.
    Its the old version of cryptocurrency/digital tokens.
    You know that there is no money gathering dust in the vaults of the bank.
    All of those “deposits” were spent, or lent.
    The Trillions of dollars that people are suppose to have accumulated, (which are not there), will cause redemption problems for a lot of people.
    That used to be called “a bank run”.
    ——
    TAE is on a run this morning. Another joke.
    “By giving lenders the option of a government guarantee on 95% mortgages, many more products will become available, boosting the sector, creating new jobs and helping people achieve their dream of owning their own home.”
    ——
    Jokes just keep on coming.
    It just keeps coming

off-guardian.org/2021/04/19/gates-unhinged-dystopian-vision-for-the-future-of-food/

Dr Jonathan Latham in his recent paper ‘The Myth of a Food Crisis’.
    The industry wants its new techniques to be unregulated, thereby making gene-edited GMOs faster to develop, more profitable and hidden from consumers when purchasing items in stores.
    Dystopian Vision for the Future of Food
    http://www.transcend.org/tms/2020/11/gates-to-a-global-empire/
    Gates to a Global Empire
    EXPOSURES – EXPOSÉS, 23 Nov 2020
    Navdanya international – TRANSCEND Media Service
    over Seed, Food, Health, Knowledge…and the Earth
    navdanyainternational.org/publications/report-synthesis-gates-to-a-global-empire/
    ( If you are interested in what could happen then read what TAE found and the links that I helped to dig out)
    ——

Mr. House
    Participant

“Yes, definitely, let’s all be as irrational as we can possibly be, that will help!”

What are you getting at? You are trying to argue with people who have an agenda, and their fingers in their ears. Also they press mute when you speak (censorship), so what are you really helping with?

Mr. House
    Participant
    Mr. House
    Participant
    Mr. House
    Participant

“WASHINGTON – As he drove past the intersection of 21st and E streets in Northwest Washington, a 68-year-old man peered through the window,struck by an encampment of homeless people here that grew from 10 tents to 20 in the past year. Then 30. Now 40.

The people living in those tents had no idea that their burgeoning village kept this man, Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell, up at night, or that he kept thinking about them as he drove two blocks south to his office. Powell doesn’t know their names or backstories, either. But what he saw was clear. A visceral reminder of the uneven economic recovery. Right there in the Fed’s shadow.”

https://www.sfgate.com/business/article/Two-blocks-from-the-Federal-Reserve-a-growing-16108882.php

Maybe the asshole should go talk to them, but they’re not of his class! Better yet send out grandma yellen with milk and cookies.

Germ
    Participant

“The goal of this Family Financial Form is to ensure that an adverse event or death of one family member does not translate into long-lived or permanent financial destruction for the entire family. This form was created to assist families to communicate regarding and to prepare for the family-wide financial impact of adverse events, if any, resulting from a Covid-19 injection. Examples of adverse events from Covid-19 injections include Covid-19 infection; anaphylaxis; neurological disorders; autoimmune disorders; other long-term chronic diseases; blindness and deafness; infertility, fetal damage, miscarriage, and stillbirth; and death.”

https://pandemic.solari.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/FAMILY-FINANCIAL-DISCLOSURE-FORM-FOR-COVID-19-INJECTIONS-Fixed.pdf

Mr. House
    Participant
    Mr. House
    Participant

“My grim job this week was to report a vaccine related death to the authorities. I have had to do this type of reporting on other occasions in my career, with other drugs, both approved and research trials, with both deaths and morbid complications. In every single instance in the past, without exception, I have been contacted within 1-2 hours by either the FDA or the CDC. They questioned me, discussed the particulars with me, and a collaboration was begun.

This death was much different.

A little about the patient situation. She had her vaccine about 8 AM on a weekday. It was the 2nd shot. Very soon thereafter, she felt electric shocks over her entire body. Later, she was having trouble speaking and could not stand up. She began having severe problems swallowing. I advised to go immediately to the ER. I will not go into details here but suffice it to say, she was having a profound neurologic problem. It was not a simple stroke nor was it a blood clotting issue. Because of the timing of symptom initiation, it was clear to me that the vaccine was likely involved. She was diagnosed with a condition that is very very unusual and is often associated with vaccine administration. She had 5 weeks of very severe pain and did not recover. She was eventually placed on hospice and passed away. Before she died, she told me to make sure that everyone knows that these vaccines are not as safe as advertised. Believe you me, her family is doing everything they can to make sure that this story is known all over the community. The patient herself was a very well-loved individual here – and this has been a blow to the entire area.

I am a licensed physician in a US state. I am board certified in Internal Medicine. I made every effort to immediately report this death to the federal officials. I called the FDA and ended up in voicemail hell. I called the CDC and was literally hung up on twice. Again, please contrast that reception to what I describe above in previous “non-crisis” years.”

No agenda here. Makes you wonder how much they aren’t reporting.

madamski cafone
    Participant

Biden

The Pimpster. While I sympathise with those who felt embarrassed to have a reality TV star as president, I find his replacement even more superficially embarrassing. Never mind policy. I simply fail to see how Old Bobblehead is more audiovisually reassuring than Orange Man. With Orange Man, one had the feeling that the voices he listened to in his head were at least his own. With Joe, we’re not even sure who’s home when the voices don’t speak.

Noirette
    Participant

Ilargi: Can’t get over that crazy story of the same guys and fake passports being used in 2014, and then again in the 2018 Skripal case. How stupid does MI6 think we all are?

yeah that is so weak.

Boshirov and Petrov – feel sorry for those guys. Imagine becoming the bogey men targetted by anti-Russian bodies, because they went to Salisbury at the same time as the Skripal “Novichok” scandal took place. Imho these guys combined tourism and ‘foreign visits’ with some contacts in their biz, which they don’t like to talk about. (Other scenarios are poss.)

Their 25 min. interview with the RT Editor-in-Chief Margarita Simonyan. eng subs. They are hyper nervous, desperate even.

https://www.rt.com/news/438356-rt-petrov-boshirov-full-interview/

This interview took place because Putin declared previously, I hope these guys go public (no link), signalling that they risked nothing, > would be, protected. Putin also hinted they were gay and of little account (again, no link.)

Imho, they followed that advice…going public better than hiding if Putin says so!

Their biz is something to do with dietary supplements, fitness, afaik. They travelled regularly to Switzerland, maybe exagerated. Ex.:

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/russian-spy-poisoning_salisbury-nerve-attackers-reportedly-had-geneva-connection/44384186

See, fitness industry, from link above:

According to Petrov and Boshirov, they traveled to Europe to do business from time to time to examine the market and “see if there is something new – some biologically active additives, amino acids, vitamins, microelements.” ..

They had nothing whatsoever to do with the Skripal story, imho. They were just trotted out by the MSM months after the Skripal events, to fire up the public, here are some Russian suspects, whooo.

Germ
    Participant

For you Ilargi:

Listen to The mask is off: Social crisis, militarized police and the authoritarian grip on Greece.

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/NEqdf

Doc Robinson
    Participant

I just noticed this site today:
    The NIH Covid Treatment Guidelines website is “an official website of the United States government.”

Supplements
    Last Updated: February 11, 2021

Summary Recommendations

Vitamin C
    There are insufficient data for the COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) to recommend either for or against the use of vitamin C for the treatment of COVID-19.

Vitamin D
    There are insufficient data for the Panel to recommend either for or against the use of vitamin D
    for the treatment of COVID-19.

Zinc
    There are insufficient data for the Panel to recommend either for or against the use of zinc
    for the treatment of COVID-19.
    The Panel recommends against using zinc supplementation above the recommended dietary allowance for the prevention of COVID-19, except in a clinical trial (BIII).

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/supplements/

The Recommended Dietary Allowances (RDAs) for Zinc is only 11 mg for adult males (and less for females unless pregnant or lactating).
    https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Zinc-HealthProfessional/

Meanwhile, the Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance recommendations, for prevention of Covid-19, include 30-40 mg of Zinc per day, plus Vitamins C & D…

I-MASK+ Protocol

Looking at who is in the panel making these recommendations, it’s clear that many if not most of them have financial relationships with a pharmaceutical company.
    https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/panel-financial-disclosure/

₿oogaloo
    Participant

The China news on Bitcoin is the real news for the day. The next strategic step is for the PBOC to move 1% of reserves into Bitcoin and to encourage citizens to hold it. People will say that the Chinese will never back something they cannot control, but that is only partially true. The Chinese will insist on controlling the payments currency but not necessarily the reserve asset. That’s why they did not hesitate to encourage citizens to buy gold, even though gold is hard to control and cannot be used for payments.

Bitcoin does not aim to be a payments currency, and it will never become a payments currency. That it why it does not compete with central bank digital currencies. But Bitcoin can and just might become the world’s next global reserve asset. Even if it fails at that, it may still prove to be the pin that pops the USD balloon, freeing gold will return to the center of gravity in the financial system.

We live in interesting times.

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ Boogaloo

Soiunds like good thinking to me.

WES
    Participant

Here in Ontario we are going back into winter for a few days. No signs of global warming! Where is Al Gore these days?

Jerome Powell doesn’t drive himself. He has a chauffer. He has never seen a homeless person in his life.

Israel’s 3rd wave after mass vaccinations explains why we are suddenly are not hearing about how the vaccine experiment is going in the media. Clearly the experiment is not going well.

John Day
    Participant

@WES, from yesterday. You could take zinc and quercetin along with ivermectin as prophylaxis, but I would not. Zinc is moderately upsetting to a lot of stomachs at 50 mg. I would rather hold the zinc and quercetin and just take the ivermectin as prophylaxis.
    I would not take more than about 25 mg of zinc once per day long term, since it interferes with absorption of copper, which is a thing we need a little of.

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ sumac.carol &
    @ Dr. John Day

A very interesting herbal treatment of covid used here in Thailand:

Fah Talai Jone

To test its effectiveness for curing patients, six volunteers participated in the first clinical test during the second half of last year. The research was conducted by the Thai Traditional Medicine Research Institute of the Department of Thai Traditional and Alternative Medicine.
      The patients had mild symptoms such as sore throats, headaches, cough or runny nose. Each participant received 60mg of andrographolide at 6am, 2pm and 10pm, or a total of 180mg andrographolide a day for five days. The amount of andrographolide is three times higher a dose than the treatment of the common flu.

More at the link;
      https://www.bangkokpost.com/life/social-and-lifestyle/2101707/a-promising-development-in-the-fight-against-covid

This is a bit off topic but I have had it on screen for a while. Now I can make links. It’s Douglas G frank with somebody showing some amazing stuff about the elections.

My apologies if someone has posted the above before- it’s worth looking at again because it is ongoing and it’s stunning.
    The “election” and the virus (in the US) are so inter-related.

They need to end the filibuster to get the court packed and the senate stacked with new states to cover their asses and build back better with mandatory “vaccines” and certificates of vaccination IDs. If Frank is right, they are nervous. It’s situations like these that lead to “breaking news”, aka “squirrel!”
    It’s clear that many folks are unhappy about including infants and children in the Covid vax system. It’s a line in the sand. Denninger and Ionides are right. Yeadon is right. Their overplaying their hand.

I’d give an update on what’s happening here in Hennepin county, but I can’t stomach the news.
    What a friend we have in Waters.

V. Arnold
    Participant

The arrogance, contempt, and hubris exhibited by those who presume to lead us, is just terrifying, which I believe, is the whole point of the corona terrorists campaign…
    There is a lot of information out there regarding various paths to deal with this flu; but anything not from big pharma is buried at best and condemned and censored at worst.
    We’re very fortunate to have a number of posters keeping us informed of alternative actions and treatments to deal with and fight the flood of propaganda.
    Keeping one’s head in these times of stress and danger is of paramount importance…
    Keep on keeping on everybody…

ezlxa1949
    Participant

John Day wrote, “I would not take more than about 25 mg of zinc once per day long term, since it interferes with absorption of copper, which is a thing we need a little of.”

Thanks for that information. I use zinc supplement tabs whose contents are shown as “Zinc Gluconate 105mg (15 mg Zinc) per tablet.” To limit my daily intake to 25mg, I take 15/25 or 0.6 of a tablet daily. In the past I’ve had up to 75mg as a bolus dose with no apparent effects on my stomach. But I won’t push the boundaries.

Regarding copper intake, I’m a bit surprised that it’s hard to find recommendations for a daily Cu intake. However, it appears that the amount needed is small and best obtained in my diet. So I eat my way to health!

ezlxa1949
    Participant

The GM takeover has already happened in Australia. A year or two ago the (Federal) Senate voted against opposing deregulation, even after a campaign mounted by several NGOs, mine included. Indeed, most of the senators didn’t even bother turning up to vote on the day. Now GM stuff can be freely sold and not identified as such.

More than ever I and mine source our food as carefully and organically, or at least non-GMO, as possible. We are blessed not to live in a food desert.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

If Shanna Swan’s findings are correct (and I do find them a bit hard to accept) then sperm counts drop to zero by 2045 give or take a few years. We’ve had a 60% drop since 1973 so far. Posited causes include plastic pollution, such as phthalates and bisphenol-A which do not break down in the environment and which are to be found everywhere on the planet now.

So where are all these babies to come from? Or is China not greatly affectedl?

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.