Debt Rattle April 2 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 2 2017

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DPC Gillender Building, corner of Nassau and Wall Streets, built 1897, wrecked 1910 1900   • Why Trump Won’t Cut Taxes (Stockman) • Collapse In D
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle April 2 2017]

Nassim
    Participant

<br>
    <br>

The Australian Bureau of Meteorology is constantly fanning the flames of “Climate Change”. Sadly, they are incapable of making a correctforecast only a few weeks in advance. They forecast drought for the whole of Australia for March 2017. The outcome was dramatically different.

BOM MARCH RAIN OUTLOOK TRIUMPH

rapier
    Participant

I’d just like to thank IM for his yeoman work documenting the absurdities and atrocities that our world, dominated by Economics has wrought. I would hope he gets a chance soon for a vacation of at least a month. It wears on the spirit to be so immersed in such things that one has no control over. I’d recommend getting into the woods and the wilderness, into the quiet, for a time. Well if such is your thing. If it hasn’t been perhaps give it a try. Not just for relaxation either but to face some physical challenges, nothing major. It helps one to shut out all those thoughts about things you can’t control and that’s a good thing.

rapier
    Participant

On Robert Parry, It’s a funny thing but two years ago he was pretty down with the ‘Putin is the devil’ idea.

https://usefulstooges.com/tag/robert-parry/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.