Debt Rattle April 27 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 27 2019

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Vincent van Gogh Pietà (after Delacroix) 1889   • The Big Mystery In The GDP Report – Where Did The Inventories Come From? (MW) • China Finds Dol
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle April 27 2019]

In case you’re wondering why all the pietà’s, it’s Greek Easter this weekend, the culmination of Holy Week. And there are so many beautiful pietà’s out there.

V. Arnold
    Participant

In case you’re wondering why all the pietà’s, it’s Greek Easter this weekend, the culmination of Holy Week. And there are so many beautiful pietà’s out there.

Thanks, the question did occur…

Dr. D
    Participant

“The Big Mystery In The GDP Report – Where Did The Inventories Come From? (MW)”

Not sure what they’re up to with this. Since all statistics and markets are completely fake and manufactured, why have such an irrational number right now? The election isn’t for a while yet. Is it to advertise for America just before they cause a panic in Europe?

In any case: fake, fake fake. Lies lies lies. Like everything. The economy is so good 1,000 retailers shut down and Trump is in a panic to cut rates. Because, strong economy. Gotcha.

“ Nearly 102 Million Americans Do Not Have A Job Right Now (Snyder)”

True, true, true. Has been since 2008. Probably since 1999. Thanks to government ‘helping’ us not take our losses, they dragged out a 5 year recession into 20 years, just like 1931.

“ Trump Makes Post-Mueller Vow To Release “Devastating” FISA Docs (ZH)”

Yawn. Yeah, he said he’d tell the truth in January 2017. He said he’d tell the truth in September. Still waiting. There’s 100 years of stuff he could declassify to get us primed for a quantum of truth to appear at last. He declassed a few docs that had been swept mostly clean, and only the most hardened researchers read them. Wake me when anyone is serious.

“Mr. Mueller himself may well be subject to prosecution for destroying evidence and, yes, obstruction of justice…”

I hadn’t thought this was that big a deal, but looking at it, he erased the Strozk and Page phones, and also let stand a number of provably false items – like Assange and Russia, while not looking into Uranium One even to whitewash it. That actually may be criminal in a few places. Oddly. Didn’t expect. But since we don’t name, much less prosecute, the most egregious crimes that kill dozens, hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands, I wouldn’t worry. No one will ever be prosecuted here either – they’ll cut a deal, and corruption will roll on.

What’s the child’s symbol in the Banksy?

“Brazil Governed By ‘Lunatics’ And US ‘Lackeys’ – Lula (G.)”

Quite so: they attack every Russian ally, and embargo or attack Russia itself (see yesterdays’ fire at the ICBM plant) and say it’s not war. Of course then the largest U.S. Army base has its power cyber-cut, and they claim that wasn’t war tit-for-tat either. What does Brazil have to do with the United States? They should tell us to get out and mind the door. Who cares if they love us? Americans sure don’t.

“Ecuador Amazon Tribe Win First Victory Against Government, Oil Companies (AFP)”

I’d say somebody finally knows what ‘inalienable’ means, but not really and just barely. Still…it’s a win. We need some.

Dr. D
    Participant

Non sequitor:

“Extreme snowstorm strikes Middle East: The mysterious and extreme weather has caused bizarre ‘ice floods’ to sweep across deserts in Saudi Arabia, Iran, and the United Arab Emirates”

Extreme snowstorm strikes Middle East

In fact, the deserts are blooming there, and in Eastern Africa, lakes that haven’t had water in centuries are starting again, as the deserts tentatively green.

Coldest day in that other desert, Western Australia, snowboarding there. Now that’s an early winter!

All in April!

Coldest April in Michigan, not by absolute numbers, but degree days below average. 2′ of snow in Nebraska when they should be tilling and planting.

Winter Weather Delays Nebraska Planting

That’s after records snows in the former-drought CA hills, snows in L.A., Charleston, Arizona down to Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, tea regions of China, frost-free Punjab, Snows in garden-market southern Spain, London, the coasts of Greece and Italy, the Sahara desert, multiple meter snows in Austria and the Alps, and record cold over all America all season.

But not to worry: It’s probably all the warming.

V. Arnold
    Participant

What’s the child’s symbol in the Banksy?
    Dr D

…next to a young girl sitting on the ground holding an Extinction Rebellion logo

zerosum
    Participant

After reading this blog and comments, I realize that I’M OKAY. its everyone else that are not OKAY.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

The Banksy mural is certainly inspiring. A healthy culture will always sacrifice and plan today so that their children will benefit tomorrow. That should tell you something about our current conditions. Symbolically, a child represents two classic ideas: innocence and the future.

seychelles
    Participant

VVG as JC???

We have 6 subscribers/patrons so far on Patreon in a week. While we have 1000’s of readers every single day. Do you get the difference?

Times have changed, and I fully understand if the changes have escaped you, but a site like the Automatic Earth can no longer exist on ad revenue, and that I don’t see coming back. Ad revenue here is down 85%.

So it’s up to you now. A dollar a month, or 100 dollars, it’s time to show your true colors.

This is not a sudden thing, it’s just that the very last thing I ever wanted to do is to ask anyone for money, and I know I should have done this 2 years ago, but now I must or there will be no Automatic Earth

Support us either through our own Paypal widget top left, or though Patreon.

<center> </center>

<center></center>

V. Arnold
    Participant

May 1st, my first recurring monthly payment of $20 will begin.
    Wish I could afford more Ilargi, and I hear you loud and clear…

₿oogaloo
    Participant

I will match V. Arnold. Good work Ilargi.

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ Boogaloo
    I was hoping for something like that; good on ya…

₿oogaloo
    Participant

V Arnold, part of my commitment to this blog is the active contribution of others, including you. I am sorry that I am too busy with work to contribute on a daily basis, as you do. But when TSHTF and I have more time, I have every intention to be a more active participant.

I should add that my ears also perked up by zerosum’s insightful comment in this thread. I am thankful for the awareness that I am not alone. In my real life interactions with real people I do feel very much isolated and alone. For now, I can only find like minded people online. I think that means we need to support one another as long as we can.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.