Debt Rattle April 29 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 29 2022

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Figmund Sreud
    Participant

All about that “zed” guy!

A comedic actor who rose to the country’s highest office in 2019, Volodymyr Zelensky was virtually unknown to the average American, except perhaps as a bit player in former U.S. President Donald Trump’s impeachment theater. […]

UKRAINE: The Real Zelensky
    https://consortiumnews.com/2022/04/29/ukraine-the-real-zelensky/

F.S.

P.S. All bunch of rumours here in Canada: … presumably, large ( … like in significant ) number of “military instructors” to Ukrainian military forces are genuine Canadian military man, … and a number of them – trapped – are in Mariupol (Мариу́поль). Who knew?

Dr D Rich
    Participant

@antidote

If ur gonna get all biblical on me while, i think, defending Ritter then:

That rebellious jew also gave an unambiguously stern warning to those who would harm so much as a hair on child’s head.

Predictably the act which got Ritter convicted wasn’t his first goat-roping rodeo.
    One of the priors resulted in the prosecutor being fired for her unfortunately favorable decision, classifying the case as Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal.
    So if you’re defending someone as creepy around kids as sleepy Joe Biden then best wishes with that. If I interpreted your post 180 degrees from your intent then my apologies.

Hahaha

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Scott Ritter = Controlled Opposition.

Anyone who is a genuine threat to “The Narrative” is non-stop attacked, like Trump, or they get the “Murtha treatment”…

It’s now patently obvious to me that Tucker Carlson, who is a card carrying member of the mean girls club, is “controlled” pawn.

Stir em’ up, identify the deplorables, round em’ up.

Ever notice how people like Carlson, Ritter, Hannity constantly tile at “The Narrative’s” windmills, but always lose. Without comment. Moving onto the next “hot” topic?

Now the Empire is launching it’s Ministry of Truth, New & Improved! ~ Does anyone actually REALLY think there is any “coming back”, from that?

No, I’m afraid the West is in terminal decline & there are no adults-in-the-room, only NPD sociopaths (or worse) at the controls…

We warned you this was coming. For decades. You were too busy making the next buck, buying your lattes, or going on your cruise ship vacays to care. IT IS TOO LATE.

Next up on the NWO agenda is To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

This is no joke. Nothing to Ha Ha! about. Except for the sick & twisted that relish schadenfreude.

Count me out. It’s too sad, disgusting, perverted & tragic. No LOLs from me. Not one 😕

I am NOT telling you “I told you so”, like some misanthrope, not when the innocent face torment, starvation, destruction & death…

I posted this on January 24 2021, right after joining TAE:

Coming attractions ~ Globalist reset and the advent of trans-humanism:

They will take your job. They will close your bank account and lock your cards. They will block you from buying or using guns/ammo for your own defense. They will deny you access to travel. They will force you to be vaccinated, but still wear a mask. They will kick you out of school. They will close your church. They will cut off your communications. They will ban you from the internet so that the entire world of information that was at your fingertips is gone. They will take away your children and place them in reeducation camps. They will put you in jail. In the end, they will kill you if they can. They will do all of these things, while calling you an oppressor. They will cry out in pain as they strike you.

You have no country. You have no rights. You own no property. Wages are for the chosen. If you’re eligible, you’ll be assigned to a grid to exist within. You will be told what to think. Submit to law enforcement/military Chekas – Resistance is futile.

This is the future, as of today.

We the Sheeple placidly acquiesced as powerless subjects to tyranny, even when faced with an external bio-threat (attack), herded into pens, placing toilet paper as top priority, then scurrying into lines in a wretched hope for injection with God knows what, to further enrich the lizard kings…

I no longer care, I just prepare.

Signing off,

A citizen of the former American Democratic Republic.

V. Arnold
    Participant

chooch
    It is bad enough for the public to sink this low, but the media, political leaders, hospital administrators, medical associations and medical licensing boards are acting in a similar morally dysfunctional and cruel way.

Remember in Orwell’s 1984; the 5 minutes of hate?
    Here we go…

aspnaz
    Participant

The Canadian military said they were alarmed by the report and denied any knowledge that extremists had taken part in training, adding that it does not have the mandate to screen the soldiers they train from other countries.

I know this is old … Canadian Deputy PM https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrystia_Freeland … but it gets boring watching these WEF psychopaths continuously lie and apparently get away with it. Eventually they will end up getting Canada nuked unless Canada first suffers an economic collapse and has bigger problems to contend with: not that Ukraine is their problem, they just cannot say no to the USA.

I am sort of hoping they get nuked, mainly because the Canadians would probably still not vote these politicians out even in an economic collapse … even if their voting was not rigged like everywhere else. Another option would be for the people to reclaim their country, but come on, these are Canadians, even the truckers were despised and stopped: Canada obviously hosts some good people, but not enough to bring down the majority of government believers, still believers even when the government is supporting Nazis.

Depressing but their time will come.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

I know this is old … Canadian Deputy PM – aspnaz

Ah, Freeland, … our current non-financial Finance Minister and Deputy Prime Minister! John Helmer has a bunch of stories about her, her family, et al. An example, … just one of many:

THE TRUTH & THE IRONY: CONSORTIUM NEWS AND THE CONTINUING TALE OF CHRYSTIA FREELAND’S GRANDFATHER AND HIS AND HER NAZI SCHEME FOR UKRAINE TODAY

THE TRUTH & THE IRONY: CONSORTIUM NEWS AND THE CONTINUING TALE OF CHRYSTIA FREELAND’S GRANDFATHER AND HIS AND HER NAZI SCHEME FOR UKRAINE TODAY

F.S.

willem
    Participant

@Veracious Poet: Hang in there, friend. If we didn’t care, we wouldn’t be feeling so discouraged. While nevertheless preparing, I can’t quite bring myself to give up yet.

WES
    Participant

Dr. John Day : Good Luck with your exams!

Oroboros: Thanks for the Buster Scrugg link!

Fattigmann & Mister Roboto: Thanks for mentioning Milwaukee and Racine, places I spent many enjoyable times.

Ctbarnum: Thanks for the funny clip!

Oroboros: Glad to hear your arm is mending! You sound more like your old self!

Dr. D & Dr. D. Rich: Good to see you both are in fine form!

And thanks to everybody else on TAE. Enjoying all your comments and deep thoughts.

The elections are corrupted. Don’t blame the voters.
    The numbers are corrupted. There aren’t as many compliant people as you read there are.
    The press is corrupted. The general population’s opinions aren’t what they tell you they are.
    There is a whole world of reality out there that is being suppressed by bogus narrators.
    Squirrels are charming wild rodents, easily ignored; you are not a dog.
    It’s going to get worse. It’s meant to drive you crazy.
    Go for a walk.

VietnamVet
    Participant

Although one tries not to admit it, since this existence could vaporize instantaneously, living around five miles from an Air Force base, my uncertain future is in the hands of Joe Biden and Vladimir Putin and whomever is pulling their strings and my avoiding coronavirus aerosol transmission.

Past experiences, education, culture, and language shape human biases. So I believe that, yes, there is a Coronavirus Pandemic still underway. Okay, WWIII is in its initial stages. If there is no peace treaty/armistice shortly, the carving up of Ukraine will get out of hand. Obviously, both governments of Russia and the USA are dysfunctional due to privatization, incompetence, and corruption. USA is #1 and Russia is #4 in the total deaths with Covid-19.

NATO provoked and prodded Russia until the Kremlin invaded a sovereign nation next door. After two months, amazingly, the war is still underway. We are drowning in overflowing propaganda from all sides. Yet the global conflict is simply over currency – can the West in the future buy Russian resources with US dollars or not?

Peace now, or the alternative is a nuclear war. If a holocaust is somehow avoided, human beings still have to address climate change, resource depletion, pestilence, greed, and our innate ethnic hatreds to have a future on earth.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.