Debt Rattle April 3 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 3 2018

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Vincent van Gogh Field with Irises near Arles 1888   • Stocks’ Second-Quarter Start Is the Worst Since the Great Depression (BBG) • Stocks Lose C
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle April 3 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Vincent van Gogh Field with Irises near Arles 1888

What a feast for the eyes in that painting. Thanks

V. Arnold
    Participant

• The Peril of Psychographics (New Yorker)

This is new? I beg to differ, Edward Bernays is the grand/god father of this assault/manipulation on the public.
    Everything since is just a rejigging of an old story; albeit one that has become a tragic trap for the growing uneducated/ignorant of the western world.

I remember a time when common sense would have spotted this flim flam a mile away…

Dr. D
    Participant

Arles is in the south of France. You can feel the heat rising off the iris.

V. Arnold
    Participant

How fortunate to have actually been there…
    Arles of course…

seychelles
    Participant

“What’s happening to the world?”

It’s one of the early indicators of Zioglobalism being flushed down the toilet, and a resurgence of Logos.

V. Arnold
    Participant

seychelles

…and a resurgence of Logos.
    As in the divinity?

Today, in a news report about the teachers’ strike; it was noted that teachers in other countries are paid far better than U.S. teachers and for the umteenth time, it was said the U.S. is the richest country in the world.
    Is that true? The evidence seems to say no.
    If my understanding of economics and money (store of value) are correct then the U.S.’s wealth is an illusion. A lie.
    It can print money, giving the illusion of wealth; possibly the biggest bubble in the known universe (forgive the possible hyperbole).

seychelles
    Participant

VA As in the divinity?

No, as in the proper use of language as a vehicle for the communication of truth.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.