Debt Rattle April 5 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 5 2019

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jack Delano Diner along U.S. Highway No. 1 near Berwyn, Maryland 1940   • WikiLeaks Says Assange to Be Expelled Within ‘Hours to Days’ (TeleSur)
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle April 5 2019]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Jack Delano Diner along U.S. Highway No. 1 near Berwyn, Maryland 1940

What a great picture; Americana at its past, best…
    I’m quite fond of B&W photography; among the best of show forever…
    I just can’t quite go any further at this time into the politic of the now…

oxymoron
    Participant

multimillion-dollar series, filmed by more than 600 crew members over four years in 50 countries and narrated by our very own David Attenborough.
    Eco-warriors aren’t they – burning so much oil and the rest to show us nature and living in their Thames river apartments as they do. I have always found Attenborough to be quite the hypocrite. How can he tell us to save these beasts when his lifestyle is part of what is killing them. Has he ever kept bees or lived on the land. No he has not he is part of the vacuum that is the intelligentsia of our modern cities. Leonardo Dicaprio, Beyonce – they are all the same – Just live as you tell others to live.

The biggest irony, oxymoron, is that just as we get the best pictures ever of our natural world, the animals in those pictures are driven to extinction. There must be something there.

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant

Better they go extinct without any more evidence they ever existed, eh Oxy? Of all the people on the planet to choose from who waste resources to create trash, you pick Attenborough for scorn? Jesus Christ, man, are you telling us there’s nothing plastic in your house? Get a sense of proportion.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.