Debt Rattle April 8 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 8 2023

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    zerosum
    Participant

Another Mobility problem.
    Dead car battery.
    Had a booster to get the car running.

John Day
    Participant

@zerosum: One of the discoveries of 2020 and 2021 was that the horse paste ivermection, used for beasts and farmers for decades, is fine for non-beasts and non-farmers. I have a friend who grew up with livestock, still has rabbits, and has used the paste a couple of times per year himself since childhood. I have family members who also say it’s not half bad; better than fish oil…
    Readily available at feed stores across America, and they have been asked for it before.
    Lots of 160# horses out there these days.
    https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/durvet-ivermectin-paste-187-608-g

I make a piece of art- a calligraphic thing. The ink and the paper are dearly priced- I like to think this means those who make them are paid [well]. So I make a piece of art and sell it for many times more than the price of the materials. I call that a profit.
    Or I take a four dollar jar of car detail paint and paint the owner’s avatar on his fancy car. He gives me $50 for it. I call that a profit. (True stories.)

Zerosum- vick’s vaporub (menthol) on your chest with a hot washrag. Amazing therapy. Sweet dreams.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Excellent, detailed analysis from Brian:

oxymoron
    Participant

Elon is waging war on substack so fuck him.

VietnamVet
    Participant

The huge cracks in the Western Empire are evident with the release of the Joint Chief’s March 2023 Intelligence Reports. Either they are real or they are not. They are not Russian Intercepts like Victoria Nuland’s “Fuck EU” telephone call. If they are real, then someone got a hold of original printed papers, folded them up and photographed them. But changing the numbers of casualties, for example, makes this unlikely. More likely this is an updated digitalization of the British WWII Operation Mincemeat that left a tramp’s corpse in a British uniform and papers for the Germans to find that said that the Sicily invasion was a feint. Or, perhaps, this is a crowdsource intelligence operation. The New York Times is simply incapable of reporting the truth in a time of war.

The fundamental problem is that global neoliberal capitalism is consuming itself. Cannibalism is never pleasant. The first rule is never to call it what it is. A conflict that is fought only to make money for war profiteers can never be won; i.e. Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria or Ukraine. Only a UN Armistice that builds a manned DMZ from the Arctic Ocean to the Black Sea, will end the war. But this will legitimize the Russia, China, Iran and Saudi Arabia Axis and create a neo-tripartite world. The establishment of the BRICS commodity currency will devalue the US dollar to the current wealth, labor and resources of 43% of North America.

The meaning of words are being changed in an attempt to make the corporate/state marketing propaganda work. The “cancer vaccine”, above, is a prime example. This is a description of the cancer immunological gene therapy that gave my Ex her Christmas Present, her metastasized breast tumor disappeared. This is modern medicine, if it makes money, if it can be charged on a credit card, or if the government pays for it; then the treatment is pushed — damn the consequences. But, if it requires taxes from corporations and the wealthy to work, it is dismantled. Public health, public education, and public safety are no more.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Interesting piece of writing!

Our current and future direction as pursued by political and economic opportunists, boils down to this: Currency debasement, inflation and war.

Such a sensational prognosis is even easier to see, because we are literally living it right now.

Je T’Accuse: To Bond Killers & Other Villains Destroying Our World

Je T’Accuse: To Bond Killers & Other Villains Destroying Our World

F.S.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.