Debt Rattle April 8 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 8 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Author

John William Waterhouse It’s Sweet Doing Nothing / Dolce Far Niente 1879   • Iran and Saudi Arabia: A Chinese win-win (Pepe Escobar) • Xi Divides
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle April 8 2023]

Germ
    Participant

Watch:
    Australia’s Killing Fields
    “In memory of those that trusted their government”

https://unbekoming.substack.com/p/australias-killing-fields

☠️☠️☠️

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

Moron Alert.

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

Everywhere, all around us.

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

DEATHVAX™ Redux: Disability For 16-64 Year Olds At All Time High

https://www.2ndsmartestguyintheworld.com/p/deathvax-redux-disability-for-16

☠️☠️☠️

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

Cancer and heart disease vaccines ‘ready by end of the decade’
    “Exclusive: Pharmaceutical firm says groundbreaking jabs could save millions of lives”

“A leading pharmaceutical firm said it is confident that jabs for cancer, cardiovascular and autoimmune diseases, and other conditions will be ready by 2030.”

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2023/apr/07/cancer-and-heart-disease-vaccines-ready-by-end-of-the-decade

Just in time to treat all the cancer, cardiovascular and autoimmune diseases caused by the death vaxx – at least, for those still alive.

☠☠☠

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

Were masks in hospitals a waste of time? Hated NHS policy made ‘no difference’ to Covid infection rates, study finds

– Experts at St George’s Hospital found masks made ‘no discernable difference’
    – The infection rate remained unchanged even when the mandate was removed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11946447/Masks-hospitals-no-difference-Covid-infection-rates-study-finds.html

🤣🤣🤣

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

There’s a sucker born every minute!

‘A silver lining’: how Covid ushered in a vaccines golden era
    “Pandemic accelerated advances in vaccine technology, opening up possibilities for combating array of diseases”

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2023/apr/07/covid-vaccines-golden-era-pandemic-techology-diseases

🤣🤣☠🤣🤣

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

Important repost from yesterday:

Spike protein accumulates in the brain and causes infarcts, bleeds, inflammation – Pfizer & Moderna COVID-19 mRNA vaccines cause severe neurological injuries

https://makismd.substack.com/p/spike-protein-accumulates-in-the

☠️☠️☠️

TVASF

Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

Holy Fuck – Moron Alert!
    Speechless.

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

It’s Not ‘Deaths of Despair.’ It’s Deaths of Children

“Increasingly the American mortality anomaly, which is still growing, is explained not by the middle-aged or elderly but by the deaths of children and teenagers. One in 25 American 5-year-olds now won’t live to see 40.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/06/opinion/deaths-life-expectancy-guns-children.html

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

Because no one is aware of covid.

TVASF

Germ
    Participant

Covid vaccine-related deaths climb to 2,801

“A TOTAL of 2,801 Filipinos, 70 of them children, have died after they were inoculated with a Covid-19 vaccine, according to a report by the Philippine Food and Drug Administration (FDA).”

https://www.manilatimes.net/2023/03/31/news/national/covid-vaccine-related-deaths-climb-to-2801/1885110

TVASF

Red
    Participant

Coming soon to a city near you.

“We are sitting on gold, literally . . . but we are also sitting on a timebomb, waiting to explode,” said the 50-year-old activist.

Hendricks added that the police were “useless” at stopping the turf battles between rival miners whose gunfights punctuated the night. “We are told, ‘we can’t come, we are scared of the violence in your area’.”

https://vnexplorer.net/everything-is-being-stripped-and-stolen-south-africas-run-down-city-of-gold-s1331433.html

John Day
    Participant

More good comments last night.
    I hope you are feeling better this morning, zerosum.
    I’m off to sit quietly with Buddhists all day today and tomorrow, but with better posture than today’s painting, at least at first.

Dr. D
    Participant

Is the title suggesting, “Sweet Nothings”?

Xi Divides And Conquers During Macron’s China Visit (Fomenko) “

What’s interesting is the nations are fine. It’s only the leaders that are so ineffectual and dismal that they can’t function. If you threw them overboard, France for instance would have no trouble making a fair showing in Beijing.

“Von der Leyen’s presence on the trip was widely seen as a “check” on Macron,”

Or else what? That’s what’s implied as given here, right? If the French leader isn’t running things, and it seems the German leader isn’t running things, who’s running things? A Belgian housewife? I think we can agree not.

“JB’s” Party of Chaos is engineering an economic smash-up worse than the Great Depression.”

Everybody wants and needs it to go down. It has to go down under Joe Biden. That includes all the moves from Saudi, which take time.

At the moment can definitely vote for Robert Kennedy. Have we flipped the old methods? Instead of having to choose between two less-evil candidates, we can only elect two pro-America, derp-smashing ones? I say yes.

Even if we had suspended cheating and got a Trump-Sanders one it would have been indifferent, barely over the line.

“Scores of secret US national security files have appeared online after another major leak, the New York Times reported,”

Funny, just like how all the Secret State suddenly got all chatty after Biden’s blowup of NordStream. Here again, can’t stop leaking things.

We can tell ERIC isn’t real, since every state that brought it up, zero fixed the rolls when a few hundred thousand errors were brought to State attention. Nothing says good faith like that.

Speaking of ERIC, where did the multi-millions go from Maryland Trailer trash to the DNC? “Sure Cleetus has $100k around to donate to multi-millionaires who never worked like Hillary. Everybody knows.” Totally legit. Not suspicious at all.

“I’m not interested in medical pedigree. I’m interested in medical consensus and scientific consensus…The individual scientist does not matter.”

The consensus is of course made up of NOT individual scientists. Individual humans don’t exist. Only in hive-collectives.

“Texas Bill Would Create State-Issued Gold-Backed Digital Currency

This is great and has a lot of points. WHY are States suddenly both creating currencies and making bullion currency? But my point is different: you can’t have a gold-backed crypto. That’s what we have now. That’s because it requires trust of issuer not to lie or have the gov’t walk down there and steal it all, which they’ve proven they will absolutely do, and directly.

This is a bit odd, but nothing in crypto can be tied to anything real. Ever. Or it would have the same problem. Like they have food-backed crypto from field to table. How? The first thing I or anyone would do is LIE. Of course. Well if I’m going to lie I can do it for WalMart, for a false Organic label, or for Crypto, doesn’t matter to me. Didn’t I already post an article about non-stop generations-old lying about farm insurance?

No Bitcoin is Bitcoin because it is what it is. It doesn’t represent anything; except electricity I guess.

“One in 25 American 5-year-olds now won’t live to see 40.”https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/06/opinion/deaths-life-expectancy-guns-children.html

Yes except unlike that title guns outside of suicide isn’t a factor in deaths. Outside of 20 Blue cities, it isn’t even a rounding error.

Everything printed is pointless and a waste of time.

zerosum
    Participant

John Day,
    Yes. I little bit better.
    I’m tacking the drippy nose with “Flonase”. I reduces my posnasal drip and reduces the number of times that I go through the pain of swallowing.
    For pain I use “Tylenol extra”
    Even big pills are difficult to swallow.
    Today, I’m going to crush my pill

kultsommer
    Participant

DBS (from yesterday)

I’ve never read any Marx.

Followed by:

That’s why “profit” is theft.

Well, you just (pretty close) quoted Marx.

kultsommer
    Participant

Neil deGrasse Tyson – Al Sharpton of science.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

One of the best reasons to do unto others as you would want them to do unto you is that if others ever did unto you what you’re probably “indirectly” doing to them right now then you would not like it, AT ALL.

So, Americans think that running the entire country (plus fat personal bonuses) off the profits from their counterfeiting operation is not outright stealing because doing “profitable” business is how all of the “very best people” make a living. Hell, everybody strives for that, right? It’s the American way! It’s just FINE I tell you! It’s perfectly okay for America to exploit Chinese wage slaves by underpaying them because the cheaper goods can be sold for increased profit. Sure feels good for the American Industrialists and retailers who do it. And it don’t feel all that bad for the shoppers at WalMart either. Of course it Probably doesn’t feel that nice for the kids worked half to death for slave wages 15 hours a day in a Chinese sweat shop, but hey, that’s not America’s problem.

Oh, really? Fine. In that case let’s just put that shoe on AMERICA’S foot and see how it feels. China is repatriating counterfeit dollars back into America in order to make a HUGE profit from the resultant inflation and the resultant increased “profit” of selling the same old goods but for higher and higher new profit margins. Furthermore, China intends to keep on doing that until America and its dollar are either stone cold dead, or involuntarily subjugated under China’s control. I should add here that it’s visibly working like gangbusters at the moment. How’s THAT feel?

Feels like shit, right? Well that’s how “profit” feels when on the losing end of the ripoff.

So, do unto others very carefully, just in case the table gets turned

Dr. D
    Participant

Indeed. And those tables always, always turn.

kultsommer
    Participant

Graph of correlation between GDP and population income in the US, from 1900 to present is telling story of the “theft”. It started in the 70’s where, unlike before where the two appeared pretty congruent, the former took at almost 45 degree upward trajectory while the latter barely budged at about 7-8 degrees. We are talking about “38 degrees” , if you will, of massive theft from the workers.
    In it’s late-stage accumulated contradictions of capitalism (Marx again), which is NOW, it is becoming more apparent and the working class in the USA are going: “Wha….who…what!!!”

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Marx had nothing to say about a couple of our nation’s greatest, Jeff and Patty Raytheon, and their recent demise.
    Mr. Raytheon is, rather was, an associate director at Raytheon and notoriously devout Catholic.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11947197/Raytheon-director-wife-killed-plane-crash-couple-coast-Florida.html

chooch
    Participant

I can see Musk backing Bobby.

https://www.facebook.com/1411189272541151/posts/pfbid038Fv2qSXRamQMDZEgx8p7HpcCEJfTLqxMpaKDtvBK1QsGR6urGPMYM74eH2J1GUYyl/?mibextid=cr9u03

[..] Due to my long, strange friendship with Roger Ailes–which began in 1975 when we spent the summer in a tent together in Africa (It’s a long story!)–the now deceased executive regularly allowed me to appear and express contrary opinions on Fox talk shows.

He drew a line, however, against direct criticism of his advertisers. In 2014, I was involved in the creation of a documentary critical of big Pharma, I asked him for an opportunity to discuss the subject on Neal Cavuto’s talk show. His answer was a hard “No!”

“Bobby,” he told me, “during non-election years, the bulk of news division revenue comes from pharmaceutical advertisers. I would fire any Fox host who allowed you on their show. And if I didn’t Rupert [Murdoch, the network owner] would be on the phone with me in 10 minutes demanding scalps.”

Elon Musk has proposed a return to the old standard which holds newscasters accountable for lying on our publicly owned airwaves. Anyone who cares about American democracy ought to agree.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Fauci on masks.

Tony: Ever preening, self-absorbed, dissembling Lectured his inquisitor on the meaning of recall and remember.

Indeed, as i mentioned a hundred times THAT’S the guy I met in 1985. He/it was as obvious then as he/it is now.
    Who observes a creature like Fauci and says “I’m promoting him or he should be in charge?”

From Fauci’s fraudulent claim on discovering the AIDS virus¹ to promoting the lethal concoction on those same AIDS patients to COVID’a ongoing debacle just what did anyone expect from this
    megalomaniacal monumentally petty little tyrant?

1. Tony and his bud Bob never had the HTLV/HIV agent in their possession until they obtained it from Luc Montagnier’s Pasteur Institute lab. Gallo and Fauci possessed some other virus than the causative agent of AIDS AND they knew it. Then the machinery of the US Gov’t from NIH leaders up through the Reagan cabinet involved themselves in Tony’s n Bob’s theft, er ah, I meant acquisition.

Bishko
    Participant

I used to think that Neil deGrasse Tyson was a scientist.

zerosum
    Participant

Ivermectin come in packages of 4 pills.
    For my weight, that one dose. Did that.
    Now, got to get treatment for next 4 days.
    I have doc for a prescription. I have a pharmacy.
    problem
    Easter long weekend.
    No doc.,no pharmacy for 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th of April.

Germ
    Participant

Switzerland withdraws all Covid vaccination recommendations

https://metatron.substack.com/p/switzerland-withdraws-all-covid-vaccination

TVASF

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

EVs and Incandescent Bulbs

You may remember incandescent bulbs. They have been around since the time of Edison, which is a long time. This was so because they worked. Their government-mandated replacements – LED bulbs – also work. Just not as well and a lot more expensively.

Like electric cars.

Before they were banned, you could buy a four pack of 75 watt incandescent bulbs for about $2. They cost so little to buy because they cost so little to make. There was so little profit to be made from selling them that the makers of them did what modern corporate interests often do. They got the government to ban them so that they could make a great deal more money by selling people government-mandated replacements that cost people three times as much to buy. That same four pack now costs more than $10 – with the sell supposedly being that they last longer and so, over time, you pay less.

This is like the suggestion made by the Biden Thing’s secretary of transportation – who knows as much about transportation as the Biden Thing does about earning an honest dollar – that people “save” money on gasoline by spending it on an EV.

The EV, of course costs a great deal more than gasoline. But innumerate (and illiterate) people often succumb to such buncombe. […]

EVs and Incandescent Bulbs

F.S.

WES
    Participant

Light Blubs:

Incandescent light blubs wore out via both heat generated and by turning them on and off.

Their replacement, compact florescent blubs with mercury wore out via both heat generated and by turning them on and off, except at 5-10 times the cost of Incandescent blubs! Every broken blub nicely spilled mercury in your house.

LED light blubs supposedly do not wear out via heat generated or by the number of times it is turned on and off. However, I am reserving final judgemental, as the jury is still deliberating on this matter.

Ukraine War:

Hopefully this US war against Russia is the last war the US can afford to fight.

Up until to now, no country the US has declared war against, has ever successfully targeted the US dollar.

This ar might be different.

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

For more ivermectin phone your local farm supply store.
    Everybody knows you own some horses!
    Costs about $12 – $15 for one syringe for 600 kg horse, so good for about 7 days or so.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

@ Dr D, Germ & John Day

Thanks for the replies yesterday.

Dr D, your message suggested that the lipid nanoparticle is somehow responsible for the six inch fibrous rubbery clots. Does that mean that the strange clots have not been found in people who received the adenoviral vector innocuations? I would have expected the spike protein to be behind the clots. But maybe not?

Germ, I am aware of the problem of the mRNA traveling from the injection site. But I have heard little or nothing about the adeno-viral vector innoculations traveling from the injection site. Do they travel too? Or maybe it doesn’t matter as much of they target a particular type of cell (whereas the mRNA is more indiscriminate)?

Germ, your comment about quality control also raises questions. OK, I see that quality control was crap and that some batches caused more problems than others. But that suggests that at least part of this is an execution problem, and maybe not entirely a design problem. Does that make a difference at this point? Not for the people who got the injections. But expect that the QC will be blamed going forward to try to limit the loss of credibility.

LEDs: ruining the outdoors at night. People use waaaaay too many lumens. On cars, they are downright dangerous. When one unit goes out in a fancy fixture, it becomes useless. I hate them even though they have softened the glow to a yellower color. They have a nearly imperceptible flicker. They are bad for the eyes. They do make a nice, compact flashlight.
    Incandescents: warm light. When we use them in the winter, the heat is welcome. I need them for keeping a warm spot for my reptiles.
    We have been stocking up on them whenever we find them. Sadly, as companies get rid of them, quality control has gone way down.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

@ DBS and Kultsummer

Marx has been so badly twisted and misrepresented in the West that most criticisms are based on propaganda and strawman arguments. Half of what he wrote concerns diagnosis. The other half concerns his prescription. There were many who shared his view of the diagnosis but disagreed with his prescription. For a good, balanced, non-ideologically slanted, and historically accurate summary of who he was and what he wrote, I suggest Mike Duncan’s Revolutions podcast on the Russian Revolution (Season 10, Episodes 1-10). Good stuff.

thomasjkenney
    Participant

LED beams have a frequency. I happened to find myself riding my bicycle down a mountain in the middle of a fierce blizzard. The LED beam of my headlamp caused the snowflakes to strobe…very disorienting!

Non-cheap incandescents last for decades. They take a while to warm up, like a good tube amplifier.

The LED mode of failure I’ve observed is indeed due to heat, but attacks the components somewhere pre- or post-LED. I’ve had several develop hairline cracks in the white base, and they just stop working.

———————————————————-

Pretty, pretty data…

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

The real story with respect to light bulbs.

All substance radiate light when heated to a high enough temperature but some substances release energy in the form of light before they melt.

To carry a current the substance has to be a conductor. Tungsten was the best of those commercially available when the object was to manufacture bulbs that did not burn out after a few minutes.

By the 1920s that goal had been achieved.

Then manufacturers recognised that light bulbs that lasted just long enough to retain the confidence of the user but burnt out after a suitable time would increase sale and profits. So they formed a cartel and ‘fined’ any company that manufactured bulbs that lasted too long.

In the communist world, the game was not to maximise corporate profits but to produce goods that lasted as long as possible. Hence, East Germany held the record for the best, most long-lasting light bulbs.

When the USSR fell, the West ensured that all light bulbs complied with the rules, as per the ‘rules based’ system.

Pasing a relatively high current through a thin piece of wire (tungsten or not) is a very inefficient way of generating light, with up to 90% of the electrical energy being converted into the wrong form, i.e. heat.

Persuading electron to jump up and down in crystal lattices is far more efficient.. even if most electricity grid systems are only around 35% efficient in converting the potential energy of the primary source into useable energy in the home.

Three years ago I purchased a hat with a couple of LEDs incorporated. I have used the LEDs occasionally, as the need arose, over the past three years. Original LEDs and battery still working. Fantastic.

Despite what I have written on many occasions about the generally negative effects of ‘progress’, there have been a few exceptions.

It will get tough when Chinese-made batteries (more properly cells) become prohibitively expensive or unobtainable: The Controllers are working on bringing forward that state of affairs, firstly via devaluation of fiat currencies, secondly via trade wars, and thirdly via provoking hot wars.

Get your tinder and logs ready.

zerosum
    Participant

WES
    Thanks for reminding me.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Many truth bombs:

WES
    Participant

Cat Tree:

That is sure one stupid dog if it can’t find a cat!
    Maybe what I saw wasn’t a dog?
    No self respecting dog can’t find a cat!

When I was a boy living up north, I had a black and white tom cat.
    My cat, whenever outside, was constantly being chased by all of the neighborhood dogs.
    There were no trees near the house for my cat to climb and escape.
    So my Father installed a tree pole by the back door for my cat.
    When my cat got tired of being chased by a dog, it would climb the tree pole.
    Initially the dog would jump up on the pole trying to get at my cat.
    My cat would climb up, safely out of reach.
    Then the dog would get tired of jumping up on the pope and would then back away a few feet from the bottom of the pole.
    My cat would then climb back down the pole to within reach of the dog.
    The dog would immediately charge and jump up on the pole trying to get my cat again.
    This up and down business would continue until my cat got tired of this game
    Then my cat would only come half way down, waiting for the dog to charge and jump up on the pole.
    My cat would then take the opportunity to take it’s claws and nicely rake the exposed nose of the dog.
    The dog would immediately yelp and go running away nursing it’s suddenly very sore nose!
    My cat then calmly climbed back down the pole and resume whatever it had been doing before being rudely interrupted!

P.S. Yes, I learned early that I really didn’t own this cat! Rather the cat owned me and tolerated me in it’s house!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.