Debt Rattle April 9 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 9 2017

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Paul Gauguin Avenue de Clichy 1889   • Central Banks “Took Over” Markets In 2009; In December “Unwind” Begins (ZH) • ‘No Bubble, No Pop’: Why Ban
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle April 9 2017]

Patricia
    Participant

What I cannot understand is how the Greeks haven’t risen up against Tsipras. You tell us how it is there, and I do believe you, but there must be many many people there who are not suffering and who allow what is being done to their Country to just continue.

zerosum
    Participant

Patricia,
    I’ll be able to answer your question after I figure out why women continue to have babies when they cannot get enough food for themselves.

Professorlocknload
    Participant

@ Patricia,

Why do the Greeks continue to take it?

Stockholm Syndrome?

Stephen Maturin
    Participant

Women continue to have babies after men continue to make them pregnant.

Greeks haven’t risen vs Tsipras because all other options are worse; anybody but him, with the possible exception of the communists, belongs to the parties that got them into this mess.

zerosum
    Participant

With today’s modern medicine …..

Hehehe!
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/chastity-belts-the-odd-truth-about-locking-up-womens-genitalia/

Women have many other ways of avoiding producing starving babies.

Nassim
    Participant

Here is a very different interpretation of the cruise-missile attack against the Syrian military airport:

“Don’t be confused by the diplomatic games and the Pied Piperism of the major medias. What happened this morning in Syria has no connection with the story you are being told about it, nor the conclusions which are being drawn for you.”

Donald Trump asserts his authority over his allies
    by Thierry Meyssan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.