Debt Rattle August 1 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 1 2019

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Piet Mondriaan Trees by the Gein at Moonrise 1908   • Jerome Powell Finds Another Way To Please Nobody (R.) • The Fed’s Massive Debt for Equity S
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle August 1 2019]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Piet Mondriaan Trees by the Gein at Moonrise 1908

Wow! Just a stunner…
    A study in red…
    Zot; as the S.W. native Americans might say.
    When something has or is Zot; nothing more can be said; it’s the ultimate superlative………….
    I seem to remember zot was used to describe the finest turquoise…

A lot of seemingly serious people are commenting on the bad theater the Democratic debate has become. Nothing better to do with your lives?! It doesn’t matter what any of the ‘candidates’ says or does, the DNC will pull another Bernie 2016. It’s bad theater, it’s cheap, you’re being had, and everyone who watches it should watch themselves instead.

Such an excellent observation/comment; and f**king spot on.
    I have much more important things to do; such as, take a nap or; watch the wind through the mango trees…

zerosum
    Participant

I’m finding harder, every day, to distinguish between opinions and facts.

Was it always the same, before the internet?

My bad memory tells me that reporters put the facts on the “news” page and the opinions were in the “opinion” sections.

John Day
    Participant

http://www.johndayblog.com/

​ ​“Sen. Harris says she’s proud of her record as a prosecutor and that she’ll be a prosecutor president, but I’m deeply concerned about this record,” Gabbard said. “There are too many examples to cite but she put over 1,500 people in jail for marijuana violations and then laughed about it when she was asked if she ever smoked marijuana.” …
    Harris later dismissed the attack after the debate during an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper.
    ​ ​“I’m obviously a top-tier candidate, and so I did expect that I would be on the stage and take hits tonight, because there are a lot of people who trying to make the stage for the next debate,” Harris said.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/harris-mocks-gabbard-attack-on-her-ag-record-says-shes-top-tier-candidate-being-attacked-by-someone-at-zero-or-1-percent

​Tulsi was the mot-googled candidate after the debate again (Thanks to her lawsuit against Google, for disappearing her website at the last debate, people were able to access it this time.)
    ​https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tulsi-gabbard-googled-candidate-wednesday-night-debate-1228412

Dem Debate Post Mortem: Rivals Attack Biden, Harris; Gillibrand Says She’ll “Clorox The Oval Office”
    ​Some of the most searched and most tweeted moments are here.​ Grampa’ Joe Biden was the designated pinata again in this debate, as Harris and Booker beat the candy (and Kool Aid) out of his belly with broom-handles​. He scored an own-goal with his final self-endorsement, by misnaming his website. Freudian-slip, I think. He can’t enjoy this. He’s still the zombie candidate. (Not noted here is that Democratic candidates can’t break ranks about impeaching Trump, though there is no crime. That’s a dangerous limb to be out on, come next year. They fail to acknowledge the DNC criminality revealed in the leaked emails from the last election. RIP Seth Rich.)
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-01/dem-debate-post-mortem-rivals-attack-biden-harris-gillibrand-says-shell-clorox-oval

Tulsi Gabbard was pretty close to the bottom of the stack, in how much time she spoke last night, but here is the 9 minutes. No flailing.
    https://www.tulsi2020.com/a/second-democratic-debate-highlights?utm_source=email&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=debate-night&utm_content=tulsi_highlights&sourceid=1014139&refcode2=em190731-t-highlights

Jeffrey Epstein wanted to seed the human race with his DNA, scientists claim​
    Russian propaganda from Helen of Destroy, whose blog got blocked to the world last month. ​This​ actually gets much weirder than the headline…
    https://www.rt.com/usa/465517-epstein-seed-dna-scientists-eugenics/

​Caitlin Johnstone discusses basics of crime-analysis:
    Don’t just ask “Cui bono?” of potential false flag events. Ask it about every belief in your head. Rigorously holding that candle up to the ideas in your own mind will reveal a lot of junk floating around in there that benefit other people, both the powerful and the not-so-powerful…
    From ground-level to the highest echelons of power, there are people who have been benefitting from the beliefs in our heads. Only by doing the necessary inner work and asking “Cui bono?” of all the ideas we believe about our world, our society, our community and ourselves can we sift apart the untrue from the true and construct a clear-eyed worldview which benefits no one but ourselves and our fellow man. Someone’s benefitting from the beliefs in our heads, and, very often, it ain’t us.

How The Question “Who Benefits From This?” Can Change Your Life

seychelles
    Participant

To clean up the US economy, you have to take -most of- the Fed’s powers away. To clean up US politics, you have to burn down the DNC. Or Trump will win forever.

We’re way “beyond the Pale” of benign clean-up. Only unimaginable brutality and pain ahead. It’s been so obvious for so long it’s hardly worth talking about or wasting any more printer’s ink on. Not to worry; it will self-destruct and we will be as responsible for the mayhem as our “leaders”. A cyclical phenomenon that reflects an essential defect in human nature.

lasttwo
    Participant

thanks again John for the debate synopsis, I thought Gabbard unnerved Harris. Her voice was shaky and less coherent. thanks for posting the most googled article. I agree that the DNC needs serious work.

C’mon guys, get away from what CNN allows you to see in some so-called debate. You have your Bernie and Warren on one side, and your Biden and Kamala on the other. Why do you think Tulsi is the most searched person on Google but doesn’t show up as trending on Twitter ?! You’re being played, that’s why. The DNC does Bernie 2016 all over again. Hillary and Zuck and Sergei Brin are having you on. Don’t let them.

lasttwo
    Participant

I know many think there is some vast difference but it seems like both parties are owned, I was actually quite surprised to read the strong military and pro intervention on both sides of the aisle. If that is the case there really is no hope. The only chance is for a dark horse, It wont be Tulsi as I read now that the Russian hackers are helping her and we cannot go thru another Russia gate. Seriously someone has to spark the youth but there are no protest songs allowed. The democrats blew it in 68 too. The hardest part is knowing the huge problems we are facing and knowing that the resources to solve them are being squandered and misdirected. The media is maybe as culpable as the evil doers, Vietnam was protested at least partially because every day on many news broadcasts there were death counts. 2100 Viet cong killed 340 US troops killed everyone also listened to the same few radio stations and those stations played protest songs. I don’t know how that can even happen now. why would basically liberal minded people like Cobert and Whoopi Goldburg be pro war?

lasttwo
    Participant

So how do we get the Tulsi message out? I don’t have the bandwidth I post on every site I can find but it is not enough. There are other waking up several article by libertarians are point to her. The anti war message is so important and will catch fire if it gets out there. I would ask for any help in spreading the anti war message. the powers are owned or own the military complex and do not want that message out there

The Empire Is Coming for Tulsi Gabbard

The Mainstream Media’s Smearing of Tulsi Gabbard

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.