Debt Rattle August 14 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 14 2023

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    D Benton Smith
    Participant

The recent bullshit and distractions by @citizenx, @celticbiker, and @aspnaz provide an unexpectedly fortunate illustration of the historic taxonomy of the Cabal. And by the way, as I have said before, it’s a lot of fun for me (and soothing to my soul) to say simple (but ugly) stuff using complex (but pretty) words.

But this is an important point and so I’ll re-state the straight facts in simple terms. As the Cabal loses ground and position it will sacrifice it’s layers of minions one layer at a time, both as a distractive tactic (i.e. throwing ostensible allies to the wolves ) and as a means of providing defensive rear-guard cover for their retreat.

The fact that the Jewish hierarchy is now being openly sacrificed on the altar of public opinion is a strong sign of just such an accelerating retreat, to heretofore unassailled defensive positions. In other words, the Jews are being force marched out into open battle to decimated, as cover, so that their master can scuttle further back under a rock somewhere in the confusion

After the “Jewish” defeat (and they are NOT actually Abrahamic Semites, by the way) will come the much more deeply hidden and entrenched Dynastic Royal “blood lines” defeat, and after them perhaps an off-world “alien” or two.

Only THEN will we arrive at the REAL battleground, which as many of you know is the almost entirely non-corporeal ( but ultra “real”) war in the more advanced and dangerous spiritual realm, that has been raging well beyond homo sapiens’ consciousness for quite some time.

Meanwhile, well meaning (for the most part) jerks like aspnaz are just going to have to play catch up. There is too much urgency and too little time to waste on their short-span yammering. They’ll eventually understand, once they face and overcome the spiritual “cowardice” which they so bombastically project upon others.

To mangle a line from Bobby Frost, The world is many layers deep, and miles to go before we sleep.

aspnaz
    Participant

DBS said

Only THEN will we arrive at the REAL battleground, which as many of you know is the almost entirely non-corporeal ( but ultra “real”) war in the more advanced and dangerous spiritual realm, that has been raging well beyond homo sapiens’ consciousness for quite some time.

And you will be on the side of JC the Jew? A war in the spiritual realm? How do you know this? Can you provide examples from the past? If you are suggesting puritanism and witch hunts, why would you think these had anything to do with spirituality? False spirituality has long been used as a weapon, the owner using God as his false ally. When you say “raging well beyond homo sapiens’ consciousness”, how do you know this, are you today’s JC, here to reveal things we could never see for ourselves? Or have you just gone cuckoo?

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@aspnaz

I cannot take the steps for you that you must take. I can describe the steps, and I am willing to do so, but it remains for you to take the steps and consequently know what they reveal. Probably the first step is to understand that the things I write here on TAE (and elsewhere in less “edited for public consumption” format) are honest, well intended, and as understandably accurate as I can make them. If I do an INADEQUATE job of it, well that flaw is on me. But ascribing bad intentions, deliberate deceit or falsehoods where none exist, well that’s on you.

To say it in the simplest and most personally verifiable terms, the world that you are consciously aware of, and which follows the laws of physics as best we know them (which isn’t very good, by the way), does not derive from materiality arranged in such a way as to produce awareness. It is, IN FACT, the other way around. The world (if I might save time and effort by quoting myself) is the purposefully designed and created product of a singularly supreme intelligence who is both aware and willing to communicate with you in terms that you are able to understand and accept.

I’m not JC or anyone even remotely close to it, but I daresay that I am somewhat more aware than you are at present. That’s due to having spent more than 70 years DILIGENTLY working to discover what the hell was all around me and what the fuck was going on in this apparently crazy world. You are significantly smarter than me (IQ wise) and so should be able to arrive at the same understanding in far less time IF you don’t let your brains, prejudices and egoic feelings become too much of a barrier.

I think one of the reasons you take so many pot shots at me is that it rankles you to see a lesser intellect achieve a higher level of overall comprehension of what is actually going on. Don’t let that bother you, man, I had half a century head start and am just barely beginning to wrap my wits around it even now.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Nazi, Nazi, Nazi …. VP screamed from the stalls.

Hahaha!

Yeah, don’t label the guy(s) obsessed with *all* Joos R’ Evil, pay no attention to the *fact* he’s a Hitler loving apologist either 🙂

Nah, that’s the third rail of Internet pablum rulez, right troll(s)? ~ Only whack-a-doodles would desperately whip out the Nazi card!

If it smells like a turd, flushes like a turd…

Yep, it appears TAE is about toast, with all the low IQ self-important pawns flinging their propaganda/psyop/mindfu@kery about ~ You all’ have fun with that nonsense 😉

The recent bullshit and distractions by @citizenx, @celticbiker, and @aspnaz provide an unexpectedly fortunate illustration of the historic taxonomy of the Cabal.

Celticbiker
    Participant

Thanks Aspnaz/ I apreciate it, brother. The mere fact that everyone is scared shitless to mention the jew should prove to them who their real master is. Money and usury, usury and debt run this satanic freakshow. When you ay your mortgage, car loan, credit card , college loan, etc. You all better remember who the fuck your master is on this here jew plantation. All the old timers who survived the Great Depression are dead, so jewboy is gonna open up the old playbook and do it again Throw in a World War and we got ourselves a party. These fuckers have pulled this same shit for 1000’s of years

Oroboros
    Participant

Imagine an entire nation who ‘health care’ is predicated on this idea

The Empire of Lies Gangster Nation

Oroboros
    Participant

Burn the Witches

aspnaz
    Participant

DBS said

I cannot take the steps for you that you must take.

Do those steps involve burning virgins to please the sun god? Lots of civilisations had their own forms of personal and group sacrifice intended to appease the god of the day. They were as certain as you are, they knew clearly that the sun was god, but they were wrong because we know more about the sun these days. I understand that you have your belief in the single creator and that said creator is somehow involved in your spiritual life. I am not arrogant enough to think that a god who could create the universe and whatever is beyond, would have any interest in my spiritual life, in the same way as when I squat a mosquito, I do not worry about its family life and all those that will miss it. One day people will work out why the brain needs to believe that it is in contact with the creator, then they will know why you think the way you do. Until that time; enjoy.

aspnaz
    Participant

celticbiker said

These fuckers have pulled this same shit for 1000’s of years

I find this a very interesting aspect of the Jewish influence on our western culture. Traditionally we worship a Jew called JC, we worship said Jew in churches, most of our historical culture is tied to these Jews and the JC religion. People declare their dedication to JC and then find it hard to criticise the Jews, especially when the Israel military is manouvering through Bethlehem, the birthplace of the baby Jesus.

I see it differently. I see a huge Jewish influence on western culture, a parasitic influence, where the Jews spawned a religion that was close enough to Judaism but not quite Judaism, a religion that was broadcast and made available to all the non Jews – the other class of humans. Imagine the huge PR effort that was put in place to spread this religion. It was adopted by endless people, both rich and poor, over the years and has been very popular. Why? What is the story behind it? The creation of religions is not accidental, they are a tool used to control people, a tool that is useful for the rich and powerful. This is why Christianity has survived so long and why the manipulators are the people at the center of that religion.

But nobody talks about it, this, one of the greatest tools used to control people. Look at the vatican, look at how that place controls people using the religion created by the Jews. Is there any real difference between the stories of the Christian religion and the NYT? Any difference between power of the christian religion and the modern day bankers?

Yet people are afraid to ask these questions because the Jews have managed to make themselves demi-gods, the people directly related to JC, the JC story given to the goyim by the Jews, so now the goyim cannot dare look down on the Jews unless they are smitten by lightening from heaven.

Oroboros
    Participant

Russia Introduces a New A.I. Neural Net Guided Drone System

Future of modern warfare, drones and drone swarms, is being honed by the Russians in real time conditions.

These are systems design to actually work, not designed to pump and pimp up profits for the Empire of Lies Military Mafia.

Russia Introduces New A.I. Guided Drone

Veracious Poet
    Participant

👋

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@Aspnaz

One day people will work out why the brain needs to believe that it is in contact with the creator, then they will know why you think the way you do. Until that time; enjoy.

The magnitude of the unsupported assumption at the absolute foundation of your premise (as expressed above) is just marvelous to behold. Think of Wile E Coyote suspended by nothing, out there in mid air, and then looking down.

I’m not trying to make fun of you, I’m telling you that you are FUNDAMENTALLY mistaken on the key point.

Your whole argument teeters on the PRESUMPTION, completely (as in one HUNDRED percent) devoid of even the flimsiest evidence that conscious awareness arises from some sleight-of-hand arrangement of MATERIAL in a brain. It just ain’t so, despite the fact that your heavily propaganda driven education taught you otherwise.

No less of an intellectual and scientific giant than Max Planck was quite unambiguous about that point, and since the day he said it NO ONE has presented evidence to the contrary. Planck said, “I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness.”

He also concluded that consciousness could not possibly arise FROM matter because, ““As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clearheaded science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about the atoms this much: There is no matter as such! All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particles of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. . . . We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.”

I’m no Max Planck, but I have come to the same conclusion ( CONCLUSION FROM EVIDENCE, Aspnaz, not from acceptance of some second-hand “religious faith”)

So who’s gone cuckoo? Two guys who spent their lifetimes in earnest work using the scientific method, or one guy who still believes the bullshit fed to him by bored grammar school biology class teachers and Popular Psychology magazine?

John Day
    Participant

Obama shadow government, or just halfway? Lambert from NC

Is Obama Running a Shadow Government from His Mansion in Kalorama, Washington DC?

Dora
    Participant

Sasha Latypova substack.
    Maui – Plans for A High Tech Prison Island?
    Information forwarded by a reader, I am looking for feed

https://sashalatypova.substack.com/p/maui-plans-for-a-high-tech-prison/

aspnaz
    Participant

@DBS Plank may regard conciousness as fundamental, but that is because he is looking at the universe as a home built for humans. Once you get away from that religious dogma, then you can understand the universe as a place where, in one infinitesimal small corner, humans happen to exist. You are suffering from the arrogance of humans, not everything is about humans and one day scientists will discover why the brain of humans seems to make humans believe that they are at the center of everything, with God waiting on them hand and foot. Of course, you cannot provide any proof of what you say, which is why you challenge me to prove the opposite. Belief is a great thing, one day scientists …

aspnaz
    Participant

A little something for our resident faux chemist and population hangman … if only they had studied chemistry … https://www.zerohedge.com/political/two-princeton-mit-scientists-say-epa-climate-regulations-based-hoax

Kimo
    Participant

Lahaina’s tragedy may have nefarious origins, but they are not needed to explain the effects of hot, very dry, very strong winds… strong enough to blow down power lines, which they did (sparks?). Of the many videos I watched this past weekend, this one take shortly before the flames hit is all you need to see.
    (BTW, in some situations, masks might be useful)

https://twitter.com/Truthpole/status/1690835839188905984

Kimo
    Participant

On the same note, if picking up cheap Lahaina property was the motivation evil people, they do not know Hawaii well. Most of those places you see in the afore mentioned video are owned without debt, been in the same family for years… NOW, they are taxed as unimproved property. Also, ethnic Asian owners [read Japanese-Chinese] will still have no inclination to sell, as they honor their ancestor’s wishes.(hey, why ever sell?)
    It’s the school that has some worry… whatever kids are not dead (ouch), are moving out of the district to find a home. My call: Teachers better be looking for work elsewhere.
    So here is the real estate opportunity: a nice large property can be bought with a well place bribe to a public official: a local school. But whoops, it’s just not in a nice commercial neighborhood, or waterfront. Maybe a Walmart?
    Dr. Day, your experience here in Hawaii may give you some thoughts on the subject, which I welcome.
    Kimo

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@aspnaz

I’ll grant you this, you’re persistent.

Awright, let’s first take up the logical fallacy that’s glaring into my face: The Straw Man (always a favorite.)

First you sort of gradually worked up to the presumptive conclusion that I harbor a human-centric viewpoint of the Universe. I don’t know quite how you got to that place, but once you built that particular straw man and identified me as being him, you then proceeded to kick the stuffings out of the straw man. Nice try, if no one notices that I am not he, and that I do NOT envision a human-centric paradigm of the Universe.

I presently have a God-centric conception because although there is obviously a God I have no idea
    why God made humans other than the OBVIOUS one. He must have WANTED to create humans because here we are. And he must love us a LOT because look at the work invested and the horrible pain he experiences just to keep the project going despite all of the problems. Maybe one day he’ll explain it to me in greater detail but until then I have to stick with the notion I have now : A GOD-centric paradigm, with lots and lots of of irrepressible living things in the mix, for no other reason that he wanted to.

I strongly suspect that the cosmos is chock-a-block with life of all sorts, filling dimensions beyond my ken, but that’s just a scientific wild assed guess.

Perhaps coincidentally, my understanding from the historical record is that Planck thought of God in those general terms as well. An intelligence demonstrably capable of creating the Universe should have no problem listening talking, and replying to any and all individual parts of it, which would of course would include people, to the extent that those people are willing to listen, talk and reply to him in return.

The catch seems to be that we have the free will to not do so, if we so inadvisably choose to attempt life without help and guidance from the only entity capable of doing it successfully.

I speak to and listen to God as much as I am able. I know that it’s God because he’s immeasurably smarter and nicer than I am. I suspect he’s had a hand in my continuing to talk to you despite the repeated ridicule, invalidation and snarky smoke you keep throwing at me. From that I assume that he sees some value in helping your sorry ass. God only knows why, but like I said, he’s a lot smarter and nicer than me.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Every time I think that I’ve reached max cynicism something like the following news item shocks me. Secret Concentration camps imprisoning thousands of children, no parents, under aggressive security, transported in groups of 5 to 10 kids, air transported and delivered to upscale homes in affluent areas around the country. Like some kind of Depraved Amazon Prime. All secret. Ongoing for YEARS. Run by the US Government. link: https://youtu.be/FnvwOjlpFmU

aspnaz
    Participant

DBS said

I suspect he’s had a hand in my continuing to talk to you despite the repeated ridicule, invalidation and snarky smoke you keep throwing at me.

You only live once, don’t ruin it by letting your “God” control you, taking away your agency. You quote Plank, am I to assume that you are ignorant and do not know his religious beliefs? You quoted him for a purpose and now you are denying your view of a humanity-centric universe. Make your mind up.

I suspect that you were a follower of the Jewish God and are now a customized follower, my reasoning being that you use their language, always a good tell. At least I am satisfied that I know why you are reluctant to blame the Jews; you worship a Jew.

Dr. D
    Participant

“The mere fact that everyone is scared sh-tless to mention the jew”

Why do you just make stuff up? Does that really help your case, make us think you’re honest, persuasive, in good faith? We’ve more or less been talking about this for half a year now. And it was getting so nearly every day. Every day we talk about this thing we never talk about? Why does nobody talk about what we talk about?

That thing we never talked about yesterday? We should talk about it again today.

Why make it up? Clearly we mention it regularly as it’s relevant, and we have addressed you and your position politely and extensively. Should we go find all six dozen of them and paste them back to back here? That thing we never talk about? You wouldn’t like it I expect, and feel attacked by the huge volume of words of that thing we never mention. Ah well.

What it shows is you’re locked in, bolted down, and not listening at all. And why talk to someone who’s not listening? That’s what we’ve already mostly decided. Not even to reverse your opinion, which appears to be what you’ve determined we’re doing – because you’re not listening – but to expand it to be more complex, textured, and more importantly, more accurate. You could even rise up to Aspnaz’ level, who seems to agree with you but at least with facts and arguments.

I’m with Benton on this one, no surprise. It does take years, decades, but when you keep looking at the contradictions, it’s one of the only explanations that make sense. As I said: “They” are running the world. But also? “They” are killing all the Jews? In 160 Progroms, and 90% compliance rate in Israel? So…your theory is: the people running the world are all killing themselves? Okay, let them at it, why should I stop them? If so, it’ll all be over shortly, we won! …Unless it’s NOT a guy, who somehow always succeeds generationally for 1,000 years, by…killing himself? Yeah, that doesn’t make sense. It’s a SUBSET of that group – a mafia even – who kills the OTHER people in that group…and therefore don’t consider themselves, and by their actions are not, part of that group.

And I don’t know what aspnaz is saying here. A religion exists? And therefore because: religion, virgins are sacrificed? …Which never happens under Christianity but has in history under an enormous variety of pagans? Focus man, focus. Abrahamic religions ARE popular, that’s true. Religions are only supported by the powerful if they help the powerful. Uh-huh, we know. It’s been mentioned once or twice in the last 2,000 years. And sad panda is sad. Trying to get further than this, though.

Was just getting somewhere with then when he popped back into how the most criticized group is never criticized, and how I guess everyone is religious? We’re all religious and never criticize religion generally either, except the whole world is secular, and you’d have to dig under ten rocks and round up half a township to find even one truly religious person. We hear nothign but how Christians are bad, backwards, are the villains on every TV show and the nightly news. Because WE are all religious, but also WE hate all those religious Christian peoples that R Us. As we know from our behaviour, unless, like that other group, everyone is the U.S. and Canada are super-christian BUT ALSO arrest, jail, persecute, prosecute, and illegally shut down churches while keeping casinos open. And WalMarts, our real church.

Focus man: Are we religious or aren’t we? Are Christians well-known for sacrificing virgins or aren’t they? Do groups usually get power in order to kill themselves and all their members, or do certain subsets – named individuals even – get into power to sacrifice YOU, other people, to advance THEMSELVES, because they see you as NOT their group, Not-I, and therefore who cares what happens to you so long as I win?

Um, I think the latter? IF there is a subset, AND as it appears, they’re now throwing their minion-groups under the bus, then who are the directors of these actions? It’s not going to be the general population and it’s not going to be any of the groups getting whackd. It’s going to be a very small party hiding within them who think you’re all expendable saps. That is, they’re Not-You, and they’re Not-Them. That’s how they think of themselves which is why we call them somewhat ironically, insultingly, and derogatorily, as “The Elites”. Because they have this delusion of themselves.

My dentist is not one of them, nor is or can be any group running into the millions. That’s illogical. The subset has to be smaller, as small as Congress vs the United States. A 1,000 per 300,000,000 ratio. So who is THAT group? How do they name and identify THEMSELVES?

Changing the subject, Why would humans be the only thing with consciousness? That’s ridiculous on its face. We’re on a planet with a million species, each with consciousness, and probably a planet among millions that support life in only one galaxy. I’m lost as to how this relates to religion. I mean, you’re in Asia: do you meet Christians who think their dog is not “alive” and has no consciousness, like they’re a rock-robot or something? That’s not the feeling here.

But taking the tiny rocks theory, the scientific view is, if you have enough sand in a box – I mean, really, really a lot – then consciousness automatically springs out of it. That’s the Tiny Rocks theory, that matter is fundamental. I agree with Planck and practically everybody else who ever lived on this planet before 1900 that that idea is so ludicrous as hardly worth repeating. Consciousness is first, and matter is a subset – an illusion – of solidity that arises from consciousness. Or that’s what Einstein and almost all other respected physicists say always, from 1900 straight through today. You really have to get down to the textbook fan-bois before you find somebody who doesn’t say that and sees the world as primarily material, not energetic, or informational. What is that “Information” they talk of in quantum? Yeah, that’s “Consciousness”: information without form, i.e. matter. Because matter is secondary.

I dunno man, I think you need to go back to the scientific source materials. They agree with Benton. Einstein, Planck, Maxwell, Oppenheimer, agree with Benton. So do the Hindu going way back. Buddhists especially. And almost all other cultures on earth EXCEPT Christians. The “Christian” nations are noteworthy in being the only cultures ever who DIDN’T think so. Or at least as far as any 5,000 year history I’ve come across. If anyone except us ever thought matter was primary before now, can you name them? ‘Cause that belief is EXTREMELY unusual, and may be the cause of the extremely unusual, consuming, and self-destructive behavior we see today, and only today, almost never before in history. …Which I think is one of the things Benton is getting at.

aspnaz
    Participant

Dr D said

Consciousness is first, and matter is a subset – an illusion – of solidity that arises from consciousness. Or that’s what Einstein and almost all other respected physicists say always, from 1900 straight through today.

Einstein actually had various views on consciousness, one of which was that consciousness may be a state of matter, not that matter is a state of consciousness. If matter was a state of consciousness, I would be interested to see the science backing up that theory. But theories are just theories, and they often involve fixes, a famous one being dark matter. Quoting Einstein proves nothing in the same way that quoting Plank proves nothing; my understanding is that there is no majority view among scientists with regards to God, so quoting a believer is kind of cheap.

Noirette
    Participant

phoenix voice, all support from an internet stranger, best. N.

Antidote
    Participant

No, not all scientific source material agrees with DBS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohr%E2%80%93Einstein_debates

You use technology that embodies probabilistic quantum effects all day long. Google is going to bury our sorry asses in Qubits very very soon. Pay attention…see Sycamore processor

Celticbiker
    Participant

Big D, why should I listen to someone who never stops talking? Word volume does not imply intelligence, it just means you spent alot of time on your fuckin ass in a classroom.

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.