Debt Rattle August 2 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 2 2018

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Henri Matisse Music 1910   • People Spend Most Of Their Waking Hours Staring At Screens (MW) • Fifth of Britons Feel Stressed If They Can’t Acces
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle August 2 2018]

Dr. D
    Participant

Best economy evah! with more Americans than ever living in their cars and another city popping up with undrinkable water.

Meanwhile Bezos can’t find *any* charitable needs anywhere on planet earth. Nope. Has to give charity to the Martians, everything’s perfect here! Clearly the problem we have is mental illness, more than anything else. Mental illness of the wealthy, who are clearly a danger to themselves and others.

So…does Germany really need all that Greek money, plus the money they lied about giving them so they could give it to DeutscheBank? Like any good psychopath, it must be your fault. Are they planning on rolling in the tanks and shooting people in lines to make this official, or what? By all means stick tight to the mock Europe that does this, and not shut them out as Orban and Conte have. Europe isn’t the EU. Europe isn’t going anywhere. The EU, however, will cease to exist and be replaced by a real system that is fair and accountable. Since that will happen, do it today and not suffer their violent and rapacious behavior for another 20 years. If they’re willing and joyful to do that to Greece, they will do it to you.

In “good” news, Tommy is out! And free only to stand the fair trial he didn’t get the first time. Oops. I bet no one gets reprimanded for open miscarriage of justice, whaddya think?

V. Arnold
    Participant

Mental illness; pandemic “(of a disease) prevalent over a whole country or the world)” across the western part of the planet in particular. God I love the Oxford English Dictionary; almost always the best definitions.
    And therein defines the problem facing the rest of the world at large; still mostly sane by today’s standards (admittedly low).
    How the hell does one deal with an insane nuclear power?
    Possibly reminding them, they’re not invulnerable to an attack they cannot defend against; as Russia has recently done with Putin’s announcement of 6 new, advanced weapons that cannot be stopped.
    A sobering moment for the U.S.; no longer the fastest/biggest gun in the world.

Yeah, VA, for many people it’s a mighty bummer that Trump is their best hope. To stop the madness, that is. Because all they hear is that HE is the maddest of them all. But he offered to go talk to Rouhani, like he talked to Little Big Rocket Man. How many times did Hillary extend such an invitation to Gaddafi?Or W. to Saddam? Maybe things are not what they seem after all.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Ilargi
    Yeah; that is different (by any measure)(his meeting Kim/Putin and offering Khomenni) from the previous lot.
    Oh, I don’t think he’s the maddest one; he’s just one in a long line of incompetence.
    Trump may well prove to be the idiot savant of the foreign policy world; hell, these days just about anything is possible…………………. 😉

Domestically I think he’ll be/is a total disaster; we’ll see…

V. Arnold
    Participant

Nuts, I meant Rouhani…
    Oh well…

And now those same truly deplorable people come out of the woodwork to sound the alarm over the rights of Saudi female human rights activists. Sociopaths know no shame:

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2018/aug/02/un-sounds-alarm-saudi-human-rights-crackdown-arrests-samar-badawi-nassima-al-sadah

V. Arnold
    Participant

Sociopaths know no shame:

Yep. Nailed it Ilargi.
    And women will lead the world to peace?
    Boy oh boy, did we ever get that one wrong!!! Harpys.
    Fortunately, Jason, of the Argonauts, captured all the Harpy’s so Phineas could live in peace.
    And possibly why we can as well, to this day? 😉

zerosum
    Participant

hehehe …. 🙂 Mental illness of the wealthy …. hehehe 🙂

Now I know why I get the impression that I’m living in a nut house.
    The crazies are in charge.

olo530
    Participant

The crazies are in charge.

Haven’t they always been? You have to be a certain kind of person to want power more than anything else.

force
    Participant

RE;INTERNET ADDICTION
    It was designed that way,to create a world of touch screen eloi

V. Arnold
    Participant

force
    Eloi; what a perfect word to describe the U.S. population… 😉

force
    Participant

V Arnold; sadly so.The deep state morlocks feast on their fear & manipulate their herd-nature

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.