Debt Rattle August 26 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 26 2023

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Oroboros
    Participant

The Chances of Ukronaziland Winning

Here’s General Betrayus (I mean Petraeus) in civies getting the news

aspnaz
    Participant

@celticbiker Further to what you were saying yesterday, here is an interesting article on the UN and WEF and their use of “human rights” to enslave people, making human rights conditional on your obedience. In other words, they are making rights a privilege bestowed by the groups in control, the groups that already control the UN and WEF and who are building our digital prison while entertaining us with Trump mugshots.

SDG16: Part 1 — Building the Global Police State

Celticbiker
    Participant

The whole world ,acting in concert to the covid deception should scare the living shit out of everyone with a brain. Build back better. Do you remember every single shithead puppet spouting the same nonsense? The jewbanker wants you dead and gone, thus the injections. Your replacements, easily controlled by free money, are crossing the border, right now. Fuck Ukraine, you better start worrying about your backyard

aspnaz
    Participant

celticbiker said

The whole world ,acting in concert to the covid deception should scare the living shit out of everyone with a brain.

Totally agree. That one act of synchronized removal of privileges was an eye-opener for many, certainly for me. Although we knew that WEF were putting their people in place, it was not apparent exactly how powerful and how far this treason had progressed. Then they started killing the leaders of poor countries that did not adopt the WHO message, people like Magufuli in Tanzania. Killings in the Epstein related world also continued apace, my suspicion is that is connected to both WEF and MOSSAD. Whether Trump is in on it or whether he is just an innocent pawn, who knows, but Biden is definitely in on it and my guess is that all the others standing for a POTUS ticket are also compromised, completely compromised. We are at the stage where any resistance to their plan will be removed, whatever it takes, nobody is safe.

I assume that the reason GOP is so impotent is that they are under personal threat from the people running the show, same in the Democrat party, hence the uniparty of impotence. They are no longer afraid of blackmail, that game is over, they threw out Epstein, instead they fear for their lives.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

A rebel without a clue…

(Here’s a hint; It ain’t cause someone’s smarter, richer, luckier and/or more skilled than you ~ It’s the lying, grifting, murderous sociopathic apparatchiks. )

Families & spirituality matter.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Miles of blackout fencing, National Guard, airspace closed to legal drones, mobile unmarked police guards (UN maybe? Private Security contractors? foreign mercenaries? Who the fuck knows who the goons are at this point.)

I think it is unlikely that the perpetrators would spend that much time, effort and money (not to mention illegal violation of civil rights) blocking inspection and hiding EVERYTHING from EVERYONE inside the Lahaina fire zone if there were not stuff in there that was worth hiding. Like conclusive evidence of both the crime and the modus operandi.

Short video, check it out. Next I suppose they’ll issue shoot-on-sight orders against anyone trying to get in there to inspect their own damn property.

The (almost) unbelievable weirdness continues.

Here’s the clip: https://youtu.be/Xm_DhiKrZvY?si=Bwbu7fmK5soprkB2

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Here’s a clue for all the envious/jealous turds, that Thunk They ‘R’ “Real Americans”:

Don’t forget borders, language & culture too! (Hat tip to Dr. D)

Non potes figere stultus.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

DBS, wacha’ expect when the rank & file kept voting for UniParty monsters, so they could “get theirs”?

It isn’t the leader- it’s the sort who obey.
    It isn’t the ranking- it’s the number who’ll follow.
    It isn’t the weapons- it’s why they might wield them.
    Power’s in the moment, and power is shallow.

Power stands tall on feet of clay
    Dowse its fires: power melts away.

I have to say I laugh every time the spam “filter” asks me to add the two #s and there’s only only one.

Which ancient deity loves the burnt sacrifice of children?

aspnaz
    Participant

And one day they will turn off the internet, leaving us all isolated, because we do not have any other means of communicating with each other, even with people in the same towns and villages. No physical land lines, no nothing, we are all herded onto the internet – everything – so we now cannot even find a decent map printed on paper, we cannot access cash without an ATM that uses the same infrastructure etc. We are deer in the headlights.

aspnaz
    Participant

The signing of the Kabanga Nickel Framework Agreement in January 2021 in Tanzania, an agreement made possible by the murder of the country’s popular leader Magufuli, replaced by a pro-western stooge, someone willing to sell out their country for personal gain … https://unlimitedhangout.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Signing_Ceremony_2.jpeg.webp. Are those the dodgiest and most nervous grey haired white men you have ever seen, hoping they get through the ceremony without being killed. Everybody knows they are stealing from the Africans so that they can go back to their comfortable homes in respectable neighbourhoods in the west, watching the cricket at the weekends while child slaves scrabble around in the dirt trying to find some metal ore to sell to you. Can the ceremony organisers keep them safe from the real people of the country? The faux-respectable face of the thieves of Africa.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Which ancient deity loves the burnt sacrifice of children?

Moloch…

Polemos
    Participant

Cordoning off a crime scene and thereby preventing theft, degradation, looting, pilfering, tampering, souvenir-collecting, vandalism, opportunism, occultic vampirism, transcorporeal mixed-media reticulation of karmic splines and vulture tourism are standard practices. You don’t even have to have been a cop to know that you keep folks out of the scene or they foul it up. What, you expect random creeps to have full access to a major natural disaster area, walking all over the crumbling remains of human families for a tiktok grift? —yet you people daily criticize our wide-open borders and think we need to keep the creeps to the legal chokepoints for vetting? Which is it? Be consistent!

Besides, if there were something going wrong in there, surely one of those deconstruction workers operating the heavy equipment in those zones —those salt of the earth blue collar yellow hat hi-res vest virile and stalwart men of the diesel and axle-grease tribes you people nobilize— would say something if they saw something. You’d say something, wouldn’t you? Are you better than they are? But since they say nothing, then modus tollens there’s nothing to see. And since there’s nothing to see, then the fences, and screens, and rentacops, and guardsmen, and barricades aren’t there to prevent observation —why hide that there’s no crime?— but to prevent corruption —so people won’t disturb the crime scene, duh!

You can’t defeat this logic. I am a Master of logic, paper rolled up and everything to prove it. Better not to even try, and instead pick something irrelevant to maintain one’s fragile need to be right, when clearly it makes sense what I wrote and fits all observed facts, proving my valid argument is also sound, and thus is Truth.

Imagine thinking you have access to the Real, looking at an edited short shot in portrait 🤣

aspnaz
    Participant

Polemos said

You can’t defeat this logic. I am a Master of logic, paper rolled up and everything to prove it. Better not to even try, and instead pick something irrelevant to maintain one’s fragile need to be right, when clearly it makes sense what I wrote and fits all observed facts, proving my valid argument is also sound, and thus is Truth.

Well there’s an open mind for you. Shame we are not all so certain of our rightness, so not not able to display “one’s fragile need to be right” to the same extent as Polemos displays so impressively, if only the rest of us could need that badly then we could divide the country into many sects and all fight each other. Why do people always accuse others of things they are actively doing themselves? Is it guilt?

jb-hb
    Participant

And since there’s nothing to see, then the fences, and screens, and rentacops, and guardsmen, and barricades aren’t there to prevent observation —why hide that there’s no crime?— but to prevent corruption —so people won’t disturb the crime scene, duh!

When medieval philosophers, alchemists, etc were attempting to understand sight, they thought perhaps it was a literal physical connection, that something in the viewer, invisible, was reaching out and physically touching the thing, by their sight, to bring the vision of it back to the viewer

We can see this type of primitive medieval understanding with the concept of the “male gaze” for instance, of active intrusion rather than passive observance, turning an image created and projected by the viewed into touching, by the viewer.

the fully opaque privacy screens to block sight into the zone AREN’T to hide anything, AREN’T to stop people LOOKING AT the zone, they are to prevent corruption, disturbance – seeing it will somehow corrupt it?

Drones from independent journalists cannot fly over the zone AND major news outlets will not do so either, not close enough to see any detail, not with drones nor with helicopters and higher quality cameras. Seeing it will disturb it, corrupt it?

We’re hearing multiple accounts of cops turning people back towards the danger zone. SURVIVORS are reporting disobeying these orders. This sounds much like when, on 9/11, security guards directed people already safe and clear to go back into the building.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.