Debt Rattle August 30 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 30 2018

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Henri Matisse Trivaux pond 1916-17   • Trump Says ‘No Reason’ For Military Exercises With South Korea (CNBC) • NATO Think Tank Continues Pre-Elec
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle August 30 2018]

Nassim
    Participant

“Sorry Arnold but that missile video looks pretty bogus to me”

Chettt,

You may well be right. I don’t know. However, you can take it from me that the Russians are very successful at keeping under wraps their weapons. The American military were flabbergasted when the Russians bombarded NATO’s proxies in Syria from the Russian end of the Caspian sea – from small boats that can go up Russia’s numerous interconnected rivers and canals. The US Navy promptly removed its aircraft carrier and all the accompanying ships from the Persian Gulf. I don’t believe they have been back since. Let’s not forget that they were used to attack Iraq from a few hundred kilometres away in the Gulf.

That demonstrated weapon is just one of several that NATO has no equivalent of.

What if the US stopped sending aircraft carriers to the Arabian Gulf?

The point I am really getting at is that the US – thanks to following Israeli orders – is totally stuffed in the Middle East. Its credibility is close to zero. As Putin said “it is agreement incapable”

Nassim
    Participant

One more day and further proof that the Talmudists are in control of your brain.

Censored documentary a testament to ‘incredible’ power of Israel lobby, Max Blumenthal says (VIDEO)

Nassim
    Participant

For some reason (I wonder why), Australia’s role in the promotion of terrorism in the Middle East is totally absent in Australia.

Bombing Bridges – questioning Australia’s role in the war on Syria.

It is believed that even the Australian pilots were misled as to the purpose of their bombings. It is clear to me that this nonsense is going to go on until a few tens of the West’s latest planes are shot down by ground to air missiles. The patience of the Russians is quite unbelievable. Heroic.

In case you have not noticed, missiles have improved dramatically over the past 40 years – and planes have not. Planes are limited by the tolerances of their human pilots – missiles are not.

Throughout military history, we have had dramatic political changes when the advantage moves to the defender and vice-versa. Today, the advantage has shifted to the defender and that will inevitably put an end to the Anglo-Zionist Empire.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.