Debt Rattle August 7 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 7 2018

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Eugène-Louis Boudin Beach at Étretat 1890   • Petition To Trump: Pardon Julian Assange (Infowars) • Corporate Censorship Is State Censorship (CJ)
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle August 7 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

And yet a third pov on Étretat. What a treat.
    Vasily Polenov’s is radically different than Eugène-Louis Boudin or Claude Monet; viva la differance…
    Of course, I say this without having seen it myself; but, in a sense, that doesn’t even matter; it’s the art, no?

Dr. D
    Participant

UK food cuts both ways. So yes, UK may have trouble sourcing, but the U.S. has food for example. I don’t think we’ll embargo them, even if MI6 did try to rig the ’16 election using Steele dossier researched by Skripal. That’s just not cricket and our beef isn’t with the British people. But though it may be disruptive, do you think Denmark is going to sit on 60% of their ham, and/or close 60% of their farms just to piss off England? Not a chance. How about France? French farmers are such quiet and retiring folks that they’ll just stay home and eat brie? So the EU is going to collapse the Irish cheese industry and the Irish will just sit and smile at Brussels? Nope. That border will be opened post haste before Denmark and Ireland leave the EU and their villainy themselves. Come on, think a step ahead!

Not to say it won’t be disruptive and awful, but these nations won’t bankrupt themselves to make a point. How would they pay the EU to have 200 paid vacation days in parliament? The point is to blame the UK for their own collapse, and to do that, they need a staged crisis they can carefully control and meter.

Speaking of being broke, again, Germany is “rich” by dint of being owed money from bankrupt countries? Who don’t like them and like Greece and Italy don’t seem in the mood to pay them? Okay then. If that’s your plan…! But I think they won’t get paid, those nations will default and Germany won’t be anywhere near as rich as they pretend, and what’s more, no longer in control, having lost southern Europe and possibly even France in their 4th (5th?) Reich attempt. Knock it off. But they’ve arranged to blame England for the trouble, and what’s better, opened a front on England’s northern border with the Scottish Independence movement. Such goes the Great Game, which ain’t so great for me.

VisionHawk
    Participant

You know we are at the end of the economic road when you see an article like this: https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/08/06/18/52/cash-strapped-aussies-urged-to-tap-into-second-hand-economy

That’s it….. grab even the smallest of assets to have the biggest pile. A shame that enough never seems to be enough.

Still, unlike some others here, I do see a wonderful future – once we get over this hump. Our world will never look the same again….. thank goodness! (And I mean that literally – we will really need to thank “goodness”).

seychelles
    Participant

Record Number Of UK Police Officers Forced To Take Second Job

Enhancing the potential for corrupt and disloyal behavior.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.