Debt Rattle Bastille Day 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle Bastille Day 2018

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso The blue room 1901   • Chinese Property Buyers Are GONE (MB) • It “Hit the Mortgage Market Over the Head with a Baseball Bat” (WS)
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle Bastille Day 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Oh dear, the criminal irony of being afraid of peace. Cue in John Lennon’s, “Imagine”

V. Arnold
    Participant

ZH has this;
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-13/globalist-elite-fears-peace-wants-war
    An article by Frederico Pieraccini; he’s generally pretty spot on and no less here.
    The world hangs between two Sword’s of Damacles: The Sword of Peace and the Sword of War; now that’s irony at its best, no?
    We’ll very soon find out just how fucked up we really are; and I fear greatly the answer; because I think I already know the answer…

Dr. D
    Participant

“Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. … I think we’re being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I’m liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That’s what’s insane about it.” –John Lennon

He also said: “If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there’d be peace.”

Not to beat a dead horse but the William Binney, the NSA’s top codebreaker, a retired veteran and decorated hero at the top of the pile (now referred to by CNN as an unemployed “conspiracy theorist”) already showed from Veterans for Peace that the DNC emails were copied locally from within and was therefore a leak. They could prove this from their parlor, without subpoena power and was widely publicized. Amazingly, this confirms Assange, Kim.Com, and Craig Murray, with all evidence pointing in the same direction, but hey, we can always solve this question: the DNC can hand the server to the FBI as evidence and we can settle it in a few hours! Wouldn’t that be just standard, podunk-town, average, boring detective work from the worst investigator in any other case that’s ever been?

So possibly there’s a reason that server has never yet been provided, there’s been no investigation, and so far there has been no supporting evidence provided from Rosenstein and Mueller?

I’m sick of wasting words on it. Talk is cheap. Wake me up when something happens.

Dr. D
    Participant

P.S. nice construction of that article, making it seem Trump is the root cause of Theresa May’s problems, but you know, it is The Guardian. They’ve got standards to keep.

“Tis ne’er but a sparrow falls to this green earth but is the fault of the Donald.”

V Arnold that piece is in the very Debt Rattle you link to it in a comment. It’s like those Russian dolls.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.